• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mcu Loki Season 2 Finale Upgrade(Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This new power is given to him by he who remains(somehow)
9160745-img_0333.jpeg

9160746-img_0334.jpeg

9160747-img_0335.jpeg

9160748-img_0336.jpeg
I just want to mention that He Who Remains doesn’t give Loki any of his new hax. As he says, he paved the road for him to learn to control his time slipping, but nothing rose outside of setting the stage. Loki learned it all on his own

just finished Loki.

1)greater time traveling for Loki:
He learned how to send his consciousness in time instead of the body .

2)possible math manipulation:
Did he do something mathematically impossible (divided by 0)

3)possible nigh omniscient or cosmic awareness to Loki and the one who remain:
TOWR wasn't surprised or did teleported when sylvie attacked him in the elevator unlike in S1, because he know that the loki next to him is time traveler.
Loki was able to hear Mobius "let time pass" in the end of the episode

3)possible nigh omniscient or cosmic awareness to Loki and the one who remain:
TOWR wasn't surprised or did teleported when sylvie attacked him in the elevator unlike in S1, because he know that the loki next to him is time traveler.
Loki was able to hear Mobius "let time pass" in the end of the episode
Truee this is what I was saying

Can Loki like time slipping duplicate ability be used in combat? Like can he just keep time slipping and making a bunch of Lokis on his level

Last edited:
I helped to apply the changes, but Idk if I'm missing anything

I helped to apply the changes, but Idk if I'm missing anything
Looks fine, just need a pic for his current form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back