• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0:45-0:53)

Loki's magical energy spreads throughout the multiverse and keeps the timelines alive. It takes 8 seconds for the energy to reach the entire multiverse.

WoG's stating: "The Multiverse expanded indefinitely forward into the future, back into the past, sideways, left and right, to alternate realities we can’t even comprehend"

Which means Loki's energy covered an infinite area in 8 seconds. In my opinion, this feat should at least give Infinite Attack Speed to him, "Infinite Speed:Able to travel any finite distance in zero time, or MOVE AN INFINITE DISTANCE WITHIN A FINITE AMOUNT OF TIME.)"

Agree: @karo_senpaii , @GFArrow , @Revan_Laha , @Swordsaint456 , @Planck69
Disagree: @Qawsedf234 @LephyrTheRevanchist

EDIT: He also should have Infinite Stamina since he will have to hold the entire multiverse in his hands forever, meaning he'll to hold infinity mass without tiring.
(None of the above are included in this addition yet)

Last edited:
isnt this range
I'm not sure actually, i once open a similar page about Kang destroying a timeline is Inf Attack speed, they told me thats just a range feat. But thats different than that feat, Kang's explosions began to show up simultaneously throughout the timeline, but when Loki used his magic on timelines it took some time for it to reaching the entire multiverse. (I don't know if I explained it well, my English is not that good) But as you said, it can be just a Range feat or a Attack Speed feat

Imho, it makes sense. But I am not an expert of speed stuff, so I will wait to see if anyone have anything against this. For now I am in agreement.

would this also apply for infinite range as well
btw?
He already has Low Complex Multiversal range, even Universal range is infinity sometimes "From here, the distance spans to infinity at that point, as there is no exact end to how far the actual universe spans."

If the entire multiverse is 2-A sized, and it spread to an infinite number of them, it would be Infinite speed alongside Multiversal+ range.
Its Low 1c sized, he also gots Low Complex Multiversal range from this feat, which they already added in his page but i though this would be a good speed upgrade

Dude I don't think you are allowed to tag people let alone staffs. Only staffs can do so. But the stamina stuff works yeah
I tagged the people who agreed with previous feat, If the previous people do not see the new feat I added with the edit, I cannot know whether they agree with it or not. Even if they disagree, it will be as if they agreed because they agreed in the previous one. I think that would be wrong, but yeah you're too, i shouldn't tag people at that time, I'm sorry if I disturbed you, i'll delete the tags

Which type of infinite speed he gets then? And what do you think about the Infinite Stamina part?
Well manipulation of the multiverse, while an AP feat, isn't something that we usually scale to attack speed without reasoning. It's just assumed to be that speed.

And what do you think about the Infinite Stamina part?
Assuming no future story changes it, sure I guess

Well manipulation of the multiverse, while an AP feat, isn't something that we usually scale to attack speed without reasoning. It's just assumed to be that speed.
His speed is still unknown then

I wanna ask, isn't also Alien X's attack speed feat is just Universal+ range? He created the galaxies, Is there any evidence that he carefully moved them and put them in place? As far as I know, he just tried to create the same old universe. Isn't it similar how Loki's magic spreads throughout the multiverse? And this doesn't just happen, it starts from a center and spreads. I really think it could get Infinite attack speed.
If we are assuming he stays there forever add it self sustenance type 2 and 3
He also would get type 1, since he's outside of space and time, theres no Oxygen there.

Last edited:
I wanna ask, isn't also Alien X's attack speed feat is just Universal+ range? He created the galaxies, Is there any evidence that he carefully moved them and put them in place? As far as I know, he just tried to create the same old universe
Alien X didn't recreate the universe in the traditional sense. It just spammed out replacement stars and galaxies, which lead to in-universe art changes and retcons because Alien X had imperfect knowledge.

That is attack speed since it's just launching stuff. Rewinding time or making something from nothing is more reality warping. Which is what Loki did.

He already has that on base thats why i didnt said anything about that
Oh i didn't relize
Alien X didn't recreate the universe in the traditional sense. It just spammed out replacement stars and galaxies, which lead to in-universe art changes and retcons because Alien X had imperfect knowledge.

That is attack speed since it's just launching stuff. Rewinding time or making something from nothing is more reality warping. Which is what Loki did.
I got it much better now thanks for info

I'm a bit new here, what does that mean?
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"
Go to the glossary many things you might not know are there and you can also read the rest of the "important pages"
"Bump"If a thread lacks input from the community, you can type “Bump” (short for “Bring Up My Post”) to try and give it more attention.

Back