• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU: About Talbot blowing up the Earth after absorbing Daisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the alternate future where Talbot blew up the Earth, it wasn't about Daisy that he was able to do so. It was because Graviton absorbed all of the Gravitonium on the planet that he did, and the final episodes of the season were them trying to stop him before he absorbed all of the Gravitonium.

Further proving this was early on in the season when Daisy specifically mentioned that she couldn't blow up planets like that when people thought it was her that did it.

In fact I don't even think it mentioned he absorbed Daisy in the alternate future, but I could be wrong.

S.H.I.E.L.D. arrived in Chicago in an attempt to stop Talbot. While the majority of the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents helped to evacuate the city with the Zephyr One, Quake went to fight against Talbot. However, unlike what happened during the Battle of Chicago, Phil Coulson had actually kept the cure with him. As a result, when Quake confronted Talbot, she was overpowered and Talbot used his Gravitonium-based physiology to absorb her, thus acquiring Quake's powers. Using these new vibration manipulation abilities, Talbot quaked the ground in order to easily access the Gravitonium he desired. However, by doing so, he caused massive earthquakes, including an extremely powerful one which reached magnitude 12.8 on the Richter scale. This caused the Earth to be progressively cracked apart and it was ultimately completely destroyed.

Reference episodes.

Ôåæ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.08: The Last Day

Ôåæ 2.0 2.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.12: The Real Deal

Ôåæ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.15: Rise and Shine

Ôåæ 4.0 4.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.16: Inside Voices

Ôåæ 5.0 5.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.19: Option Two

Ôåæ 6.0 6.1 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.20: The One Who Will Save Us All

Ôåæ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.22: The End

Ôåæ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.21: The Force of Gravity

Ôåæ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.07: Together or Not at All

Ôåæ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.02: Orientation Part Two

Ôåæ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: 5.05: Rewind

I own physical copies of all five seasons, and I can confirm that there's no such statement about Graviton absorbing all the Gravitonium before the planet blew up.

So is it necessary to do anything here, or should we close this?

@Antvasima OP just misunderstood the event.

@SuperAscendedSeanPazdera The little Gravitonium he absorbed took place before he absorbed Daisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back