• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you have any link that could be useful?
Here’s the info for it
The proof for the Thor thing

(0:35)
(Nick fury talking about the grudge match and weapons)

(2:44)
(The grudge match)

Amped nukes

8276353-a6cfdbb8-8d98-4587-a22b-049025980cf9.png

8276354-7768a728-cda0-4939-b599-4eb426540d81.png

In WW2 a Tesseract nuke could do this
8276357-dc3e9982-8065-4996-b66d-abadf940da67.png

(Marvel studios 10 years)

8276358-6ac6eb22-0f4d-4ab2-9d96-7a91fc73c403.png

(Cap script)

Apparently hulk was the only one of the heroes that could withstand the power of the infinity gauntlet, the russos weren’t even sure if marvel could survive it(despite her also technically having gamma based powers)

Question: ''Why Iron Man has to be the one to do the final snap, couldn't the people like Thor, Star-Lord or Captain Marvel whom all previously have handled the power of Infinity Stones done it instead?''

Joe Russo: ''Thor in this movie couldn't do it, only Hulk was strong enough to do the snap without dying. We are still not sure whether Captain Marvel can also withstand all the power of Infinity Stones at once.''

- Q&A from China 30/04/2019

Ya but considering we accepted rockets moon busting gun despite it not have a big visual explosion then can’t we do the same here with the bifrost?
Not exactly sure, as all that energy would most likely be channeled through that dome-gun thingy and not fully concentrated on the bridge itself AFAIK.

Also even if it was the case it'd be a massive outlier to scale Loki to Tier 6, that would change pre-Mark 50 Iron Man suits to Tier 6 as well.

Not exactly sure, as all that energy would most likely be channeled through that dome-gun thingy and not fully concentrated on the bridge itself AFAIK.

Also even if it was the case it'd be a massive outlier to scale Loki to Tier 6, that would change pre-Mark 50 Iron Man suits to Tier 6 as well.
I mean even if it was concentrated through that the explosion was smaller then most long ranged missles who generally have the explosives in the head. So I’m not to sure about

why would tony scale to Loki at all? I only remember him sending flying a couple times but he kinda just shrugged it off

I mean even if it was concentrated through that the explosion was smaller then most long ranged missles who generally have the explosives in the head. So I’m not to sure about
The explosion was for the bridge, the actual beam being shot out of the Bifrost dome was a hell of a lot more potent. Just saying that Potency of the Bifrost Beam out of the dome =/= the Bifrost Bridge itself exploding.

why would tony scale to Loki at all? I only remember him sending flying a couple times but he kinda just shrugged it off
A CRT was made to scale Tony to Loki recently which was accepted.

The explosion was for the bridge, the actual beam being shot out of the Bifrost dome was a hell of a lot more potent. Just saying that Potency of the Bifrost Beam out of the dome =/= the Bifrost Bridge itself exploding.

Hmmm, ok I guess the beam would just be more concentrated then the explosion

can you link me to said crt?

I disagree, the whole point of the Bifrost Bridge being destroyed was to prevent the energy from destroying jotunheim. The energy travels through the bifrost bridge to the dome. Meaning it would have comparable levels of energy, also if it didn't. That would mean Thor took 10 strikes for what was a 8-A feat. Which is obviously inconsistent.

As for Tony, yeah I don't know how that was accepted. He literally just caught him off guard twice. Both times Loki emerged completley unscathed. It's like saying Hawkeyes arrows should scale for blowing up his chariot. He clearly didn't know it would explode, and dropped his guard cause he thought it was a normal arrow.

According to KLOL, we will probably have to wait a bit before making the actual CRT since the AP for the ice based feats are going throught a revision and since that is a big part of the supporting evidence for the ratings than it's better to see what will change after the end of that.

According to KLOL, we will probably have to wait a bit before making the actual CRT since the AP for the ice based feats are going throught a revision and since that is a big part of the supporting evidence for the ratings than it's better to see what will change after the end of that.
It's only for the Casket of Winters part that is ice-related.

The other stuff tho? Those are out of my realm of expertise. Like the core-busting part and the Tesseract part.

Also didn't Eternals have a 6-A to High 6-A crater feat? Surtur's self-destruct is also 6-B AFAIK
Nah that was tiamuts egg that had the 6-A feat, Ikaris has a casual high 6-C cloud part feat and a 6-B feat for surviving planet busting tho that one wasn't accepted even though it's consistent to his plans in the film 🤷‍♀️

No I’m pretty sure it wasn’t expected because the celestials were amping them or something like that
No that was for the rest of the group through Uni-mind we've already talked about this like 3 times already I explained it in the eternals thread too narratively Ikaris didn't even know about Uni-Mind and wanted to see the emergence through himself he was literally sitting on Earth waiting for it to happen and planned on continuing his work afterwards alone if he had to. Though we can tackle this another time I don't feel like talking about it again😭

This is revealed as the axiom cannon. The planet of Sy'gyl was turned from an Earth like habitable planet to a hellhole like Venus after they used the axiom cannon on it. The weapon destabilized the planet's core causing volcanoes to erupt all over it.
I like how that thread left out this part:
“It is a terrible weapon,” Kaal replied. “It destroys slowly, decimating a planet, until there’s nothing left. Any greenery or plant life you see that’s still surviving—if you were to return to Sy’gyl in a year, maybe less, there’d be nothing left.”
Showing that the weapon was something that works overtime rather than a powerful shot. But wanna know what's worse? it was intentionally left out:
Kaal nodded slowly. “What you see on Sy’gyl is a direct result of the axiom cannon. Before the cannon, this planet was a paradise. Lush, dense forestry, plants and flowers of all kinds thriving, growing, taking root—and now? The earthquakes. The fire. The lava flows. All of it.”

“The axiom cannon did all this?” Vers said in disbelief.

“It is a terrible weapon,” Kaal replied. “It destroys slowly, decimating a planet, until there’s nothing left. Any greenery or plant life you see that’s still surviving—if you were to return to Sy’gyl in a year, maybe less, there’d be nothing left.”
Meaning that the OP saw that the book itself doesn't support the claim but left it out and hoped no one would fact check it.

EDIT: I should also mention that CV thread guy is well known on that site for really bad MCU hot takes.

Showing that the weapon was something that works overtime rather than a powerful shot. But wanna know what's worse? it was intentionally left out:

Meaning that the OP saw that the book itself doesn't support the claim but left it out and hoped no one would fact check it.

EDIT: I should also mention that CV thread guy is well known on that site for really bad MCU hot takes.
I don't think anyone on this thread was trying to imply Vers was planet level. I

Yeah, but no one on this thread was trying to imply vers was planet level or anything. We're just saying it could be a supporting feat (though like I said in a previous post, it could also be an outlier. Since this was very, who was being Suppressed from using her full power.)

Also you should probably put the pictures in for the Thor nuke stuff since people well be sus of it without any evidence
Some of the stuff needs looked at. Such as the Tesseract one
Major problem with this calculation is that you're getting an answer in Watts and displaying the result in Joules. This feat isn't quantifiable without more information on the Tesseract.

As an example, if we assume the Tesseract is as dense as granite and has a specific heat coefficient of water (one of the highest materials in this category) then this would calculate out like this:

1. The Tesseract has a volume of 0.002 m^3 (0.12 m x 0.12 m x 0.12 m)

2. The Tesseract has a mass of 5.5 kg (0.002 m^3 x 2750 kg/m^3)

3. Water has a specific heat coefficient of 4.186 J/g K, meaning it'd take about 2.7e+12 J or 660 Tons of TNT to heat the Tesseract to this temperature, not teratons

The emissivity just tells you how fast the Tesseract will lose this temperature, not how much energy it's tanking or emitting. You can't know that without a timeframe.
Hela considered this object to be extremely weak, meaning that her power is far superior than it.
That's incredibly faulty reasoning.
From WoG, a producer of the MCU, Captain Marvel would give many troubles to Thena, saying that it would be tought to know who would win.
Producers are not valid WoG for the MCU without proving they were major in the film's production in my view. Anyone can be a producer with enough many and the MCU has literal thousands of them, some of which being the actors that starred in them.
according to this scan the Bifrost is powered by Odin
That's not what the scan says. The scan says that they should use the Tesseract instead of the Odinforce to fix the bridge. Not that the bridge is powered by the Odinforce.
This means that the Snap itself is extremely higher than the storm created by the Abilisk and the value on screen would have rised far higher than it was shown, which is once again consistent with the proposed rating of High 6-B, which would be far higher than the 6-B+ end of the calculation.
This is environmental destruction unless you can prove a universal energy system is present.

. We're just saying it could be a supporting feat (though like I said in a previous post, it could also be an outlier.
But its not. Its the thread maker leaving out critical information that had the weapon be something that effects the planet over time rather than blow it up in one shot.

EDIT: I also forgot
They wouldn't destroy the Eastern United States. Just devastate it with bombs and over time (also it was an entire bomber fleet not one plane). Something they mention in the movie
He gets across the Atlantic, he will wipe out the entire Eastern Seaboard in an hour.
This is a bunch of 7-C feats being toted as a Tier 6 feat

Last edited:
But its not. Its the thread maker leaving out critical information that had the weapon be something that effects the planet over time rather than blow it up in one shot.
But it is supporting evidence, the thread (why tf did it autocorrect to cross?) isn't for 5-B MCU. Yes the thread should've included all the information, but it wasn't being presented as "oh this can destroy the planet". Considering it was still causing earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, it should still be decent supporting evidence. Not 6-B, but also Vers, not CM.
EDIT: I also forgot

They wouldn't destroy the Eastern United States. Just devastate it with bombs and over time (also it was an entire bomber fleet not one plane). Something they mention in the movie

They flat out said the eastern seaboard would be wiped out, but yeah overtime would definitely not be 6-B. However there's also the statement that shield started using the tesseract to power their missiles (I believe there was a link from Avengers 1) and Fury literally says (to Thor) "you forced our hand" meaning it was because the battle between Thor and The Destroyer (also shown in this thread). From there it is admittedly pretty hard to quantify. However there is a calc from. The what if series that would put them at High 6-C to Low 6-B. Though they do use curvature, and the curvature imo is a bit unreliable.

As Z's_Universe mentioned, no one here was saying that Captain Marvel is Planet level. To be honest, the fact that it's a progressive destruction and not a destruction made with a single attack makes the feat more consistent, since if it was done instantly it would yield High 6-A AP at the very least, while the fact that it's done over time lower the potency by a lot, probably making it closer to 6-B.

That's incredibly faulty reasoning.
Could you elaborate more? If a character consider a 6-B object weak it means that she is stronger than that, I don't see a faulty reasoning.

Producers are not valid WoG for the MCU without proving they were major in the film's production in my view. Anyone can be a producer with enough many and the MCU has literal thousands of them, some of which being the actors that starred in them.
The person that said this is the producer of Eternals itself, so she can be considered a trust-worthy source.

That's not what the scan says. The scan says that they should use the Tesseract instead of the Odinforce to fix the bridge. Not that the bridge is powered by the Odinforce.
"Use it's power instead of the All-Father's" this quote seems to refer directly to the power of Odin himself, since he is the "All Father". There is no mention of the Odinforce in this.

This is environmental destruction unless you can prove a universal energy system is present
The point in that paragraph is another. I explain clearly in the blog that it's Environmental Destruction. The point is that this the Environmental Destruction yield a total energy of High 6-C, and Rocket saw the feat pretty clearly and yet he still says that the Snap is the stronger energetic output ever saw.

I don't want to sound rude and I don't want you to take this personally, but if you feel that this are just a bunch of 7-C feats you could have said this early, considering that I wasted a week working on this blog.

"Use it's power instead of the All-Father's" this quote seems to refer directly to the power of Odin himself, since he is the "All Father".
Yes, use its power to fix the bridge. Not power the bridge. An important difference. They were originally going to use Odin's power to repair the bifrost but used the Tesseract instead. Odin was already weak from just sending Thor alone him continually powering the bifrost is very questionable.

but if you feel that this are just a bunch of 7-C feats you could have said this early,
I would've if I didn't forget about this thread. As soon as I remembered it and read up I immediately commented about it.
The person that said this is the producer of Eternals itself
Being a producer of Eternals doesn't change my point. Anyone can be a producer with enough many, in fact a lot of the big name actors are MCU producers for that reason.

WoG in a franchise like this needs more scrutiny, like coming from the director, writer, or someone in charge of lore like Feige.

If a character consider a 6-B object weak
Modern militaries consider cannonballs weak and obsolete, that doesn't mean cannonballs wouldn't still call serious damage. You need more evidence than that to suggest Hela upscales to the Casket.

is admittedly pretty hard to quantify. However there is a calc from. The what if series that would put them at High 6-C to Low 6-B.
Given an hour, enough cargo space and enough 7-C explosives modern bombers could replicate the feat. It's not Tier 6. Captain America was confident it would only destroy NYC rather than all of New York.

I don't agree at all with your points, Qawsedf234. But honestly tomorrow I will go to watch No Way Home and I want to go there without worrying about anything, and knowing myself if I start debating here I wont be able to enjoy the movie, so I wont argue further.
But I just want to specify that the Casket feat and the Bifrost feat were already talked since the beginning of the thread, and you already commented here more than a couple of times, so you could have voiced your opinion on those feats a long time ago, which wouldn't have made us waste this much time talking about this possible upgrade.
Again, don't take this as an offense. It's just frustrating to waste a week working on something that could have been avoided.

Yes, use its power to fix the bridge. Not power the bridge. An important difference. They were originally going to use Odin's power to repair the bifrost but used the Tesseract instead. Odin was already weak from just sending Thor alone him continually powering the bifrost is very questionable.
Yes, repair the Bridge, that constantly harnesses the power of the bifrost itself. Odin was weak due to having to use dark magic to send Thor to Earth. He won't need to constantly activate it, I guess you could think of it as a battery. Odin uses his power to activate, the sword is used to turn it on and off.
I would've if I didn't forget about this thread. As soon as I remembered it and read up I immediately commented about it.

Being a producer of Eternals doesn't change my point. Anyone can be a producer with enough many, in fact a lot of the big name actors are MCU producers for that reason.
WoG in a franchise like this needs more scrutiny, like coming from the director, writer, or someone in charge of lore like Feige.
Don't have an opinion on this so 🤷. Though to me, being a producer would certainly give more authority on what's true than you or me.
Modern militaries consider cannonballs weak and obsolete, that doesn't mean cannonballs wouldn't still call serious damage. You need more evidence than that to suggest Hela upscales to the Casket.
Uh what? That literally proves our point even more. It's not like we're saying Hela is millions of times stronger, just that she scales above. Which she does. Cannonballs are outdated and weak to what we have now. Which means modern weapons are stronger, so I don't get what your point is.
Given an hour, enough cargo space and enough 7-C explosives modern bombers could replicate the feat. It's not Tier 6. Captain America was confident it would only destroy NYC rather than all of New York.
Destroying the eastern seaboard in 1 hour is certainly above 7-C. Sure what you said is true, if there was like, a 12 hour timeframe. This is not the case. It states an hour, so no, 7-C weapons would not be enough to do this.

Last edited:
Yes, repair the Bridge, that constantly harnesses the power of the bifrost itself.
Bifrost isn't actively powered by Odin. It draws on the energy of Asgard's ancestors or whatever as shown in Infinity War. The Tesseract was just used to repair the bridge. The scan just doesn't say what you're implying.

Though to me, being a producer would certainly give more authority on what's true than you or me.
I agree, I just don't think it's hard evidence either. It's a supplementary piece of evidence not a major one.

Which means modern weapons are stronger, so I don't get what your point is.
Some modern weapons are stronger, not all and the modern weapons that are stronger are typically better versions of the roles cannons used to fulfill. Hela calling a weapon that makes things cold doesn't mean she can punch with X number of joules.

Destroying the eastern seaboard in 1 hour is certainly above 7-C
The plane carrying the bomb moves faster than the speed of sound and can fire bombs that act as planes. It carpet bombs the eastern seaboard, it does not one shot it.

This is the equalivent of saying Russia's nuclear weapon program is 6-B because they can replicate the same feat, rather than it being a bunch of 7-C to 7-B weapons that can be spread out enough to replicate it.

Bifrost isn't actively powered by Odin. It draws on the energy of Asgard's ancestors or whatever as shown in Infinity War. The Tesseract was just used to repair the bridge. The scan just doesn't say what you're implying.
I don't remember that ever being shown in IW, if you could find a scan for me that would be great.
I agree, I just don't think it's hard evidence either. It's a supplementary piece of evidence not a major one.
That's fair
Some modern weapons are stronger, not all and the modern weapons that are stronger are typically better versions of the roles cannons used to fulfill. Hela calling a weapon that makes things cold doesn't mean she can punch with X number of joules.
But it does mean her AP (which is what we use to scale their power) is at that level. Hela calls it "weak" and throws it to the ground, she is well aware of it's power. She's well aware of her power. Whether she's 1.0000001× stronger or 100× stronger, she's still stronger. Her AP scales above it, and honestly with this topic. I'm done discussing it, it's clear your not gonna change your mind and I sure as hell am not changing mine.
The plane carrying the bomb moves faster than the speed of sound and can fire bombs that act as planes. It carpet bombs the eastern seaboard, it does not one shot it.
Which plane are you referring to? The weapons you talked about or the plane in the movie. And I literally never said it would one shot, the scan posted earlier flat out said it would take 1 hour.
This is the equalivent of saying Russia's nuclear weapon program is 6-B because they can replicate the same feat, rather than it being a bunch of 7-C to 7-B weapons that can be spread out enough to replicate it.
Again, it's not 6-B (unless you go off the calcs from what if which, as I said before, I don't agree with.) However simply put, no, 7-C to 7-B weapons would not be enough to perform this feat in this timeframe.

From what I've read, the eastern seaboard refers to these 14 states, the distance between Maine and Florida (the furthest apart states) is 2571.89265 km, or 2,571,892.75 meters. The radius is 1285.946325 km, or 1,285,946.325 meters. Destroying this area In total (I'm just doing this to give an idea, the nukes won't do this in one shot), would require 1.7090471e14 Tons of tnt (Not gonna lie, that's higher than I thought it would be) there is no way that the 7-C or even 7-B nukes you talked about would do this much damage in an hour, cause this is the timeframe we're working with. Assuming the planes moving at the speed of sound you mentioned were the planes carrying these weapons. Even if they spammed these nukes like crazy, they still wouldn't cross the distance in this timeframe.

Again, no, the nukes themselves are not 6-B. However they are very clearly stronger than the real world equivalent. Even assuming they needed to launch 1,000 of these things to destroy the Eastern seaboard, it would still put their AP far above any individual nuke in the real world. Which is the point we're trying to make. These are amped nukes that were made in response to the threat posed by Thor. While that doesn't automatically mean he scales to them. The fact they thought he was enough of a threat, and in what if they were fully willing to use them against him. Does certainly imply a scale to some degree.

Last edited:
Ah okay, that's just incorrect then. He says "let the dark magic flow through me one last time" however, dark magic is not something Given by specifically the forefathers of asgard. It's like the magic used by doctor strange and the other sorcerers. In fact several times dark magic is used in reference to Dormamu. It's also not something specifically used to summon the bifrost, it's just what's used in these 2 situations. Because it's what the situations called for.

I don't remember that ever being shown in IW
Here
Heimdall: Allfathers... let the dark magic flow through me one last... time.
Destroying this area In total (I'm just doing this to give an idea, the nukes won't do this in one shot), would require 1.7090471e14 Tons of tnt (Not gonna lie, that's higher than I thought it would be) there is no way that the 7-C or even 7-B nukes you talked about would do this much damage in an hour,
Except that's exactly what some IRL Russian strike plans were. The bombs are targets major cities up and down the east coast. You just need to have enough 7-B explosives to accomplish it, as its not one targeted attack and its over a long period of time. The number you're getting is coming from a singular large explosion that covers everything. A 1 megaton bomb detonated at the optimal height has a 50% chance of killing any non-protected human within 8 kilometers. You would need something like 400 to properly make a kill zone along the eastern seaboard.
Thor. While that doesn't automatically mean he scales to them. The fact they thought he was enough of a threat, and in what if they were fully willing to use them against him. Does certainly imply a scale to some degree.
Yes, but the scale implied is where they're currently at, not at High 6-B.

Here

Except that's exactly what some IRL Russian strike plans were. The bombs are targets major cities up and down the east coast. You just need to have enough 7-B explosives to accomplish it, as its not one targeted attack and its over a long period of time. The number you're getting is coming from a singular large explosion that covers everything.

Yes, but the scale implied is where they're currently at, not at High 6-B.
Okay, let's say there is 4,000 nukes that are gonna be launched to accomplish this feat (more than the total arsenal of nukes in the US's possession) this would mean each bomb would have to have a yield of 42.5 Gigatons in order to accomplish this. It can't be less than this because otherwise it would be able to "wipe out" this area. Also, those are just plans, they don't include every part of the eastern seaboard, some are aimed away from that area, so it clearly isn't a concentrated attack on that area. Would they have destroyed a good portion of it, yeah, all of it, no. As for the whole one big explosion thing, this would be the total energy needed to destroy the whole thing, and if we divided that number by 4,000, to get the radius of individual nukes, the result would be only 2.6 kilotons, which is pathetic by today's standards. let alone for an infinity stone amped nuke. These nukes are supposed to be massively above the nukes of the real world and (correct me if I'm wrong it's been a while since I've seen the movie) the statement of the tesseract nukes destroying cities came from the first Captain America movie. This took place in WWII, meaning that the tech would logically have improved massively, and the methods to harness the tesseracts power would be even more potent.

bomb would have to have a yield of 42.5 Gigatons in order to accomplish this
Again, you're taking a result needed to generate a singular explosion that covers the East Coast vs induvial explosions covering the same area. A single 1 megaton nuke has a 50% fatality zone in a 8 kilometer area and they have hundreds to thousands of those weapons. You're also massively inflating the number by treating it as a circle rather than a ellipse .
the statement of the tesseract nukes destroying cities came from the first Captain America movie
Yes, exactly. The bombs were going to destroy singular cities and they had hundreds to thousands of them. Its not a Tier 6 showing. Its a bunch of Tier 7 weapons being detonated over the eastern United States by a supersonic bomber plane. It supports their current ratings, not a High 6-B one.

Back