• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Bulk VS She-Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Rule:
1. The Bulk is in his The Amazing Bulk key and is sticked to 9-A (including durability) while She-Hulk is 9-A.
2. Speed is equalized.
3. SBA.

Vote:
The Bulk: 1 (noninho)
She-Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe): 8 (King_Dom470, FireSwordHero, Marvel_Champion_07, ShockingPsychic, AThe1412, JustANormalLemon, AceOfSpaces3709, Mariogoods)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Jennifer scales above 68 million J and Hank is 48 million J. A roughly 1.4x difference (Bulk did perform his feat rather casually by lightly jogging into those cars and causing them to violently explode so the difference shouldn't be too big). She-Hulk will probably start the match with thunderclaps considering SBA and the fact that Bulk is BIGGER than anything she has ever fought, though this also means it won't be anything more than a strong breeze to him.

Jennifer scales above 68 million J and Hank is 48 million J. A roughly 1.4x difference (Bulk did perform his feat rather casually by lightly jogging into those cars and causing them to violently explode so the difference shouldn't be too big). She-Hulk will probably start the match with thunderclaps considering SBA and the fact that Bulk is BIGGER than anything she has ever fought, though this also means it won't be anything more than a strong breeze to him.
Then who is more likely to win?

Then who is more likely to win?
I'm honestly not sure. Bulk has the stamina advantage, longer reach, and can probably crush She-Hulk in his palms like he did that helicopter. But at the same time, they both lack notable combat experience so for now, I'll just wait for more input.

This might actually go to she-hulk.

As far as I can tell she's more skilled has higher ap, lifting strength and intelligence.

Although his immortality, larger size and aggression could be a problem because she hulk would probably have to completely destroy bulks body in order to stop him from resurrecting which could be hard to say the least

That sounds to me like another She-Hulk loss (much to my happiness)

Y'see, afaik she-hulk is not  that much combat-experienced to tank this guy's wrath, cuz her intelligence is all described to be on... being a lawyer....and there aren't not many battles for her to recollect and try to smart her *ss outta this battle
So, Bulk FRA

As far as I can tell she's more skilled has higher ap, lifting strength and intelligence.

Although his immortality, larger size and aggression could be a problem because she hulk would probably have to completely destroy bulks body in order to stop him from resurrecting which could be hard to say the least
Her notable intelligence feats are about being a lawyer. In combat she's basically a street thug with Hulk's power. 1.4x AP is not that big of an advantage and I personally think Bulk has higher LS if you take into account his large size and that he grabbed a helicopter like it was a toy (It is a toy, lol)
To be fair, it took him a while to come back (Probably more than a week for a grave to be built) so it should count as incapacitation if She-Hulk manages to kill him.

Going to vote She-Hulk, though this isn't a concrete vote. The AP advantage isnt that big here, but there is something to be made about She-Hulk being smarter than Bulk. Given that neither really has an an obvious advantage in abilities (save for She-Hulk having a minor healing factor) and LS being a non-factor considering their similar class, it really does feel like a coin toss, but since intelligence is the only big difference between the two, im going to say She-Hulk takes this for now.

Twerking giant ftw

That sounds to me like another She-Hulk loss (much to my happiness)

Y'see, afaik she-hulk is not  that much combat-experienced to tank this guy's wrath, cuz her intelligence is all described to be on... being a lawyer....and there aren't not many battles for her to recollect and try to smart her *ss outta this battle
So, Bulk FRA
Going to vote She-Hulk, though this isn't a concrete vote. The AP advantage isnt that big here, but there is something to be made about She-Hulk being smarter than Bulk. Given that neither really has an an obvious advantage in abilities (save for She-Hulk having a minor healing factor) and LS being a non-factor considering their similar class, it really does feel like a coin toss, but since intelligence is the only big difference between the two, im going to say She-Hulk takes this for now.

Twerking giant ftw
All counted.

How can she be more skilled, when she doesn't fight as much?
1.4x is not big of a diff, and LS is on the same category
Intelligence feats for being a lawyer. She wins by knowing how many felonies he committed?

I personally think Bulk has higher LS if you take into account his large size and that he grabbed a helicopter like it was a toy (It is a toy, lol)
Agreed

but there is something to be made about She-Hulk being smarter than Bulk.
But no fighting experience in comparison.

Given that neither really has an an obvious advantage in abilities (save for She-Hulk having a minor healing factor
Immo type 4.

it really does feel like a coin toss, but since intelligence is the only big difference between the two, im going to say She-Hulk takes this for now.
How can you take into account the knowledge of being a lawyer? There's no way.

Immo type 4.
Unfortunately, immortality doesn't mean much as it takes some time for Bulk to return.
How can you take into account the knowledge of being a lawyer? There's no way.
It really doesn't matter. Between both characters being equal to eachother physically (giving the benefit of the doubt for Bulk here cause the feat was casual), the only thing left to factor in is intelligence, which Jen has. Sure, said intelligence isn't necassarily combat related, but it doesn't matter because her opponent is really dumb by comparison, so in a battle where both fighters are equal, She-hulk will likely be the one to make a plan to take down bulk first.

I think I'm alucinating now sinse in the 2022 (pre last edit) he alread didn't scaled like that... hum... let me give this a deeper look

Okay, I was wrong lol. any way they both have the same LS class 5, bulk aparently baseline and She-hulk beingh 3,909.08kg so she should have LS advantage of around 4x(a bit les) so her thunderclaps can actually push Bulk away, and Bulk running into her is also kinda of the question

Bulk scales from casually destroying cars by running into them 48471794.25 Joules and she hulk scales to 68473314 joules so as said before, a the diference is low and Bulk upscaling should make then pratically equal in strengh

Unfortunetly I will vote She-Hulk... Bulk don't really help him self by in character kinda just running into things and some times grabing them... but Considering that She Hulk only won against the wall and bulk I have to say that she only winning against oponents with negative combat habilities is pretty funny

Okay, I was wrong lol. any way they both have the same LS class 5, bulk aparently baseline and She-hulk beingh 3,909.08kg so she should have LS advantage of around 4x(a bit les) so her thunderclaps can actually push Bulk away, and Bulk running into her is also kinda of the question

Bulk scales from casually destroying cars by running into them 48471794.25 Joules and she hulk scales to 68473314 joules so as said before, a the diference is low and Bulk upscaling should make then pratically equal in strengh

Unfortunetly I will vote She-Hulk... Bulk don't really help him self by in character kinda just running into things and some times grabing them... but Considering that She Hulk only won against the wall and bulk I have to say that she only winning against oponents with negative combat habilities is pretty funny
Counted,

For the record, She-Hulk also upscales from 68473314 Joules since she practically one-shotted Titania in their first fight, sent her flying at the start of their second fight and shrugged off all of Titania's attacks

Back