• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like we should explain how the current rating is a super low-ball
Honestly I think that would be really easy. From what I saw there's like, 4 feats that are being used for the justification.

Thor's Jotunheim feat, which was extremely casual, and the accepted version is one of the lowest end results.

Thor's storm in endgame, which is also very casual, and is basically something he does by like, just being himself.

Thanos' snap, which is most definitely a lowball. It's an event on a scale never before seen, yet it's barely over 5 gigatons? The number was also rising and if I remember rightly was only accounting for the energy released on Earth. It should Logically be far higher than 5 gigatons, the number is also from the Russo Brothers, who, while I love as directors. They aren't great at representing the strength of their characters, they had that scene in CW where Caps punch was like, 12,000 newtons. So there numbers shouldn't really be used as justification.

Ikaris' feat is also like, 10 times greater than the snap, and it was extremely casual. So it's pretty hard to justify the current ratings for the characters. Since pretty much every feat used for justification is either extremely causal, or likely not indicative of the full power of the feat.

In the past few days I have been working on the revision. It will probably take a while to complete it since I am very busy recently, but if all goes well I think I will finish the draft before the end of the next week, or at least I hope so.

The feats I am working on are:
  • Thanos crashing the Tesseract;
  • The Casket bringing a new Ice Age;
  • Captain Marvel impact against Xandar's core (supporting evidence);
  • Ikaris cloud split;
  • Bifrost AP (only as an indicative feat since the High 6-B calc takes into account the size of Europa, which should be a low-ball).

Are there other Tier 6 feats that might be useful in any way?
I think shield needing tesseract amped nukes to fight Thor when 0.1 kiltons could destroy Eastern United States should probably be added as reasoning

Last edited:
Shouldn't Enceladus be the low-ball since it's an ice planet like Europa and Jotunheim but smaller?
Well, if we do use that, I'll just do a GBE calc and divide it by 86400 aka the number of seconds in a day to get the energy

According to Wikipedia, mass is about 1.08022e20 kg and it has a radius of 252.1 km, so 252100 m. Plugging that into GBE, it's:

(3*6.67408e-11*1.08022e20^2)/(5*252100)=1.853507e+24 J

1.853507e+24/86400=2.1452627e+19 J (Island level)

Wouldn't that just be an assumption. I don't think all ice planets are comparable in size
Chalk it up to inconsistencies since the nine realms have been depicted has planets, galaxies and pocket dimensions throughout the MCU with no concrete answer on what they truly are with Asgard being commonly depicted as an island with only thousands of people living on it yet can conquer worlds with billions of inhabitants (Superior tech and magic non-withstanding ofc).

The proof for the Thor thing

(0:35)
(Nick fury talking about the grudge match and weapons)

(2:44)
(The grudge match)

Amped nukes

8276353-a6cfdbb8-8d98-4587-a22b-049025980cf9.png

8276354-7768a728-cda0-4939-b599-4eb426540d81.png

In WW2 a Tesseract nuke could do this
8276357-dc3e9982-8065-4996-b66d-abadf940da67.png

(Marvel studios 10 years)

8276358-6ac6eb22-0f4d-4ab2-9d96-7a91fc73c403.png

(Cap script)

I think we already went over that. But considering we don't have an actual size for Jotunheim, would using Earth size be reasonable? IIRC, Earth sized is assumed for planets with unknown size.
Doubt it, I remember some interviews stating it's the size of a small Saturn moon.

Worst comes to worst, we could try Pluto, I think?

Can someone tell me where these sizes come from? I've seen so many claims like this but I just can't find any proof to back it up.
Baseline assumptions we take for planet sizes based on what we can see from the planet's appearance.

For example, we take most planets with life/decently-sized planets with greenery etc. to have Earth-size radii as a baseline. Moons are generally assumed to be Earth-moon size as a baseline unless stated otherwise.

But again, I remember some interviews that stated Jotunheim to be one of Saturn's small icy moons, or that it was comparable in size to one of Saturn's small icy moons.

Baseline assumptions we take for planet sizes based on what we can see from the planet's appearance.

For example, we take most planets with life/decently-sized planets with greenery etc. to have Earth-size radii as a baseline. Moons are generally assumed to be Earth-moon size as a baseline unless stated otherwise.

But again, I remember some interviews that stated Jotunheim to be one of Saturn's small icy moons, or that it was comparable in size to one of Saturn's small icy moons.
For sizes I'm specifically talking about the interviews you're mentioning. Not the earth sized assumption as that's pretty standard. I heard someone else mention that scientists in the movie compared it to Europa, however I haven't found any evidence supporting this. And if that interview can't be found, then it can't be used either.

Ok I couldn't find it, but I think it was more of a general comparison, because both the places are just balls of ice
I think this was the reason why the size of Europa was used for the calculation. Then I mentioned Enceladus, the moon of Saturn, because it was also an ice planet like Europa but smaller. But since there was nothing to support that Jotunheim was comparable to Europa then Enceladus doesn't matter. So using the size of the Earth for Jotunheim I think is the most correct.

I thought we just took earth as a baseline assumption for all planet regardless unless there is other info

It is

It is
Great, it will make things a lot easier.

Did you include my Thor feat?
Not at the moment, I am thinking of making a last part before the conclusions in which I will put all of the supporting feats without a proper calculation, and your Thor feat will be among them.

I was going to make that part today, but I got extremely busy and couldn't work on the revision today. I hope that tomorrow I will be able to add the final parts and then in two days create the blog with the draft after checking everything for the final time.

So it looks like Captain Marvel took a blast from the Axiom Canon which destabilized a planet's core
Elaboration on the feat:
Basically during CM: Starforce on the Rise, the Xandarians were developing a secret weapon, a stealth weapon that was based on tech used by mercs and more warlike civilizations. Starforce went to investigate and landed on the very world the weapon was tested on.

This is revealed as the axiom cannon. The planet of Sy'gyl was turned from an Earth like habitable planet to a hellhole like Venus after they used the axiom cannon on it. The weapon destabilized the planet's core causing volcanoes to erupt all over it.

Carol took a hit from the cannon, she survived it.

Elaboration on the feat:
Basically during CM: Starforce on the Rise, the Xandarians were developing a secret weapon, a stealth weapon that was based on tech used by mercs and more warlike civilizations. Starforce went to investigate and landed on the very world the weapon was tested on.

This is revealed as the axiom cannon. The planet of Sy'gyl was turned from an Earth like habitable planet to a hellhole like Venus after they used the axiom cannon on it. The weapon destabilized the planet's core causing volcanoes to erupt all over it.

Carol took a hit from the cannon, she survived it.
Wouldn't this be pre Captain Marvel Vers though? isn't her true power being supressed by the Supreme Intelligence at this point? 'cause if it is then this would probably be an outlier. Seeing as how base Vers is comparable to Korath, which would then scale to the Guardians of the Galaxy. Though I guess there is this calc to support the level of strength, maybe?

I posted the draft, here is a link to it: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DrakerX/MCU_High_6-B_Upgrade
To be entirely honest, I am not sure I am satified with how it is and I definitely think that it can be improved a lot, but in the next few days I will be busy and I wanted to create the blog with the draft before going to see No Way Home.
If there is anything that any of you would change, parts that should be added, reworked, removed or simply things that you disagree with, write it here and I will modify the blog.

I posted the draft, here is a link to it: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DrakerX/MCU_High_6-B_Upgrade
To be entirely honest, I am not sure I am satified with how it is and I definitely think that it can be improved a lot, but in the next few days I will be busy and I wanted to create the blog with the draft before going to see No Way Home.
If there is anything that any of you would change, parts that should be added, reworked, removed or simply things that you disagree with, write it here and I will modify the blog.
I would add what if Loki threading to reduce earth to ice and ash with the casket and add vibranuim into the blog since that we’ll also be affected by this

Also you should probably put the pictures in for the Thor nuke stuff since people well be sus of it without any evidence

Back