• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

She-Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe) VS Rumble McSkirmish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule:
1. She-Hulk is 9-A while Rumble is in his Released through the cheat code key (9-A).
2. Speed is equalized.
3. SBA.

Vote:
She-Hulk (Marvel Cinematic Universe): 0
Rumble McSkirmish: 10 (King_Dom470, Mariogoods, Oiguana2701, Maverick_Zero_X, HonestlyBored24, LeoEpicGamer8910, Random-Helper323, Eseseso, AThe1412, JustANormalLemon)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Rumble probably spams fireballs and keeps she-hulk at a range. Even if she gets close hes definitely more skilled and almost twice as strong.

To be fair, She-Hulk has thunderclap.
What would that even do? Stun him i guess?

Even if it did stun him briefly and she went in for cqc then he'd eventually regain his footing and restrain or just beat the shit out of her since hes stronger and so much more skilled her only real option is to stay as far away from him as possible and spam thunderclaps which granted could work since she has better range and intelligence but i doubt she would do this in character at least not at the beginning of the fight. Considering that she isn’t stupid im sure at one point she’ll realize that staying at a range is a better idea but not before Rumble mauls her so im still probably leaning towards Rumble.

What would that even do? Stun him i guess?

Even if it did stun him briefly and she went in for cqc then he'd eventually regain his footing and restrain or just beat the shit out of her since hes stronger and so much more skilled her only real option is to stay as far away from him as possible and spam thunderclaps which granted could work since she has better range and intelligence but i doubt she would do this in character at least not at the beginning of the fight. Considering that she isn’t stupid im sure at one point she’ll realize that staying at a range is a better idea but not before Rumble mauls her so im still probably leaning towards Rumble.
Counted. I vote to Rumble FRA.

Fr, there's gotta be a limit to how many matches people make with her considering she has like 30 losses on her profile.

Seems borderline spiteful against her.
When I have some time on my hands, I'm gonna have She-Hulk fight the Silverfish from Minecraft. It's either gonna be her easiest victory or her most embarrassing loss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back