• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
His reasonings for post sakaar key were invalid enough for another key. And scaling him to Thanos level was rejected (I should know as I'm one of the guys who did that)
that's wierd, isn't Hulk like, always shown on par with thor? In Ragnarok it seemed like Thor was stronger at first, then Hulk got a rage boost and started overpowering him. So maybe just "7-A, up to (Whatever tier we're putting Thor at" with Rage Boosts?

that's wierd, isn't Hulk like, always shown on par with thor? In Ragnarok it seemed like Thor was stronger at first, then Hulk got a rage boost and started overpowering him. So maybe just "7-A, up to (Whatever tier we're putting Thor at" with Rage Boosts?
A not fully awakened Thor was able to almost one shot Hulk. Only reason Thor didn't win was because the grandmaster incapacitated Thor first. Also Thor was holding back in the fight for the most part.

Also before Hulk raged against Thor, Thor kinda just sat there and was pretty casual just trying to converse with Hulk and not fight

A not fully awakened Thor was able to almost one shot Hulk. Only reason Thor didn't win was because the grandmaster incapacitated Thor first. Also Thor was holding back in the fight for the most part.
That's what I was getting at. Non awakened Thor started fighting back and overpowering him, but then Hulk gets angrier and proceeds to catch his punch. That's when Hulk started punching Thor repeatedly, that's what activated his awakened state.

That's what I was getting at. Non awakened Thor started fighting back and overpowering him, but then Hulk gets angrier and proceeds to catch his punch. That's when Hulk started punching Thor repeatedly, that's what activated his awakened state.
I guess higher with rage could work tbh. IIRC, he did start clapping the hulkbuster easier after Tony smacked Hulk with an elevator. That and he kinda just straight up overpowered Ultron twice

That's why I was asking why Hulk would be 7-A if everyone was getting upgraded to High 6-B
Because that's pre awakened Thor if everyone else get's upgraded then hulk isn't affected he's not on the level of endgame thor or awakened thor as such he's not on the level of anyone on that tier and above

wait isn't pre awakened Thor being upgraded too for the Bifrost feat? or was that considered invalid?
If so I hadn't heard that besides pre awakened could only break it in 10 hits something awakened thor can do in one which endgame thor scales above so I don't see what exactly is the upgrade that's to be gotten from that bifrost feat and besides that would inflate the scaling since awakened would still be 10x whatever 6-B value is gotten with endgame thor scaling higher which would be outrageous

If so I hadn't heard that besides pre awakened could only break it in 10 hits something awakened thor can do in one which endgame thor scales above so I don't see what exactly is the upgrade that's to be gotten from that bifrost feat and besides that would inflate the scaling since awakened would still be 10x whatever 6-B value is gotten with endgame thor scaling higher which would be outrageous
I saw it being talked about in the 1st page of the thread, A1 Thor could scale to 17 teratons for breaking the Bifrost Bridge in 10 hits.

Why is this the case again? Does the bifrsot have any sort of calcable dura?
Thor breaking the bridge was him overpowering the energy it was building up, which was enough to destroy Jotunheim. Also, awakened Thor broke the bridge in 1 hit. Isn't that a pretty good indication of his progression in power? like, it's a bit weird for his Pre awakened state to be like, what? 1,000,000 times stronger?

Thor breaking the bridge was him overpowering the energy it was building up, which was enough to destroy Jotunheim. Also, awakened Thor broke the bridge in 1 hit. Isn't that a pretty good indication of his progression in power? like, it's a bit weird for his Pre awakened state to be like, what? 1,000,000 times stronger?
Fiction is Fiction I guess. Plus Woke Thor destroying the bifrost in one hit isn't really a limit of his power. If anything it's a lowball.

My boi Hulk getting the short straw... 😭😖

I don't suppose we can downscale him from Thanos because of their small battle on the Asgardian ship?

As of now, the next step here should be to make sure that the calculations are correct.
Once we are sure of it, we can procede with a draft of the revision. Considering that the Eternals feats have been nuked (the High 6-C feat became 6-C and the 6-B have been rejected) it will be a bit harder, but not impossible at all.

The Bifrost calc might be unusable because in it Jotunheim was assumed to be the size of Europa, which doesn't have any evidence of unfortunately.
On the bring side, from what I was able to understand the Thanos calc was accepted and it just was never applied because it was considered an outlier.

Also, I heard that there were some accepted calculations for Thor's storms that had Tier 6 results. Can someone provide a link?
While they don't apply to AP, they might be useful to prove even further the consistency of the ratings.

Didn't someone say there was a scan where scientists compared Jotenheim to Europa or something? I haven't found anything for that and honestly without proof for that just using Earth as a stand in seems fair. I mean, it does look like a full sized planet, we've seen other realms in the MCU, when they're clearly not earth sized it's usually pretty obvious (Asgard and Nidavellir say hello.)

In the past few days I have been working on the revision. It will probably take a while to complete it since I am very busy recently, but if all goes well I think I will finish the draft before the end of the next week, or at least I hope so.

The feats I am working on are:
  • Thanos crashing the Tesseract;
  • The Casket bringing a new Ice Age;
  • Captain Marvel impact against Xandar's core (supporting evidence);
  • Ikaris cloud split;
  • Bifrost AP (only as an indicative feat since the High 6-B calc takes into account the size of Europa, which should be a low-ball).

Are there other Tier 6 feats that might be useful in any way?

Back