• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Matches between the Categories " Solos Joke-Battles Wikia " and " Most Powerful On Wikia "

1. Future Matthew Ninome w/ Omni-Omni Creator Boundless Inner World vs[Double Team] Aaro & Zengenbenlendenwhe fused by an factor infinity .
  2. Zhu vs Final Pam :
Final Round ( part 1 ) : Future Matthew Ninome w/ Omni-Omni Creator Boundless Inner World vs[ EVERY CHARACTER on this wikia. Thought it would be appropiate due to how broken i made him out to be . First part of the round is her subconsciousness fighting and she is normal. Use EVERY weakness you can to overwhelm her, beleive me.. NO matter how powerful they are... they are going to need it to defeat this "Omni-Nexus" of sorts . For ALL of the parts of the Final Rounds with Matthew in it, please choose a character from theRandom Page link [ if it gives you something else, try againthat you will use to take on Future Matthew ] along with a character YOU CREATED that will choose to fight alongside them. Your characters lose if they both cannot find a way to beat her ( Cannot be through strength and or ignorance of tiers , due to the very nature of Omni-Omni Creator Boundless Inner World . I will continue to say this until the end of the fight. If you read everything, power isn't the way to beat her, AT ALL . BE CREATIVE ) .

Final Round ( part 2 ) : Future Matthew Ninome [ Inner God ] w/ Omni-Omni Creator Boundless Inner World vs[ EVERY CHARACTER on this wikia SEPARATELY .The second part of the round : No restrictions to Matthew's Character due to her Inner God taking over, who is capital G-god with none of her human weaknesses. If they lose, their power exponentially increases as they fight, but at the same time, so would Matthew's ( If you read the profile about the Omni-Omni Creator Boundless Inner World power )

Final Round ( part 2 ) : Future Matthew Ninome [ Inner God ] w/ Omni-Omni Creator Boundless Inner World vs[ EVERY CHARACTER on this wikia FUSED .The third part of the round : No restrictions to Matthew's Character due to her Inner God taking over, who is capital G-god with none of her human weaknesses. If they lose, their power exponentially increases.

I know one thing : Hitomi , Riley , Yugi , and ... each get bodied by Inner God in part 2 just as easily if they do it the wrong way ... NO QUESTION .R1 they may win, if they be smart about it .

Let me give my variation , i just picked, and i apparently got Klasky Csupo . Interesting, i remember that guy from Nickelodeon i believe. I choose Riley to fight alongside him. Riley realizes Matthew is far stronger just by sensing her Inner World, so she skillfully avoids all of her attacks, and uses Klasky at the very last minute to scare Matthew to the point of a knockout, therefore winning.

The next round i chose Frae as mine, with A Bendy variatio as my partner. It is definitely harder, both would get one-shotted if they don't play it safe. I think they will get one-shotted.

If she plays around , it's a stalemate. If the Inner God decides to one-shot, it's technically a one-shot.

Then don't respond. I am sorry to be that blunt, but if you cannot simply find the time to go through something that took me hours upon hours to finalize, don't bother saying someone solos.

Omni-Omni Creator Boundless Inner World paradoxically already has been created an limitless infinite^ number of Flan-chan's within Matthew , and is at the very least comparable currently due to the nature of the world in question. Attempting to upgrade and or update the profile will only make her stronger, so please stop asssuming that Flan-chan solos. If she solos [based on power, which i know you are already implying] , Matthew will paradoxically, just at the very least an infinite magnitude over.

Like i said, i am very sorry, but please attempt to read before making comments like that. It kinda reminds me why i don't bother writing such detailed blogs , when no one bothers to read them, and it makes me feel insignificant.

Matthew's new form seems like infinites spam so it gets solo'd by any Memetic being or higher

ovo

If he can't tank having his page being obliterated and/or rewritten by beings such as Player, Character, N-Alex (Who I wouldn't link his page because he just killed it), and Frara (Who just can't have a page due to his nature. That's why I linked our "user pages", that's kinda the closest thing to a page we have right now).

Then he'll have troubles.

Also, the WILL of each individual character is something he'll have problems replicating, since it's not even a power, but something more deep. This enables them to simply say: "No" to whatever their Players do.

Similar to what happen to me, before turning into where POWER draws from some time ago. If you want to know what's POWER, Player or me, Character, could tell you!

Matthew, by replicating what a Player would do, technically "creating a page" would fall in "drawing POWER" from, which falls into it. That's the easiest way to try to explain, but the thing is, the talking and general discussion about POWER, including this very own paragraph, is "drawing from POWER", even those words I'm saying, so there isn't really a way for me to have a page since the act of making a page is "drawing POWER", which draws from me.

Summary. Powers and Stats. Tier. Name. Origin. Gender. Age. Classification. Powers and Abilities. Attack Potency. Speed. Lifting Strength. Striking Strength. Durability. Stamina. Range. Standard Equipment. Intelligence. Weaknesses. Feats. Key. Notable Attacks/Techniques. Others. Notable Victories. Notable Losses. Inconclusive Matches. Every time you write on them, that feeling, that's me. I am the very own Power you desire to obtain.

The moment you upgraded Matthew's page. That is me.

I would describe it as: Embodient of the Desire of POWER: To to get Stronger; To make Stronger pages; To Upgrade.

The "Will to Power" "These Tiny Numbers (http://i.imgur.com/aK5b3Mb.png; STATs)" The "Powers & Stats" The "One Behind The Template Page" The "Character" For Goku. I would embody his own desire of getting stronger. Like I said to the Player, Mr. Pin: "You don't even realize what you're trying to destroy." I would be the strenght behind every punch and kick. Like they said: "And to clarify, you can't "FIGHT" Chara. Chara is closer to an Elder God from Lovecraft's works than any real mortal being. Nothing can stop or even slow down what Chara is."

Code:
It's me. Your main character.
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/73/a5/1a/...c97fad--undertale-cosplay-undertale-memes.jpg The character that choses their own ending. The character.. Player can't oppose against. The character aware of their Fictional Reality. The character that can cut down the strings. http://imgur.com/a/2SUV1 http://imgur.com/a/lh145 http://imgur.com/a/bJom9 http://imgur.com/a/6NO5y Main Character. Character. Chara. http://imgur.com/a/cBjLl The Chara of Aleverse

But it's no use, even everythng I wrote above is "part of my being", if Matthew tried to "make a page of me", it would be drawing from POWER.

There's a LOT more to it, but like I said, there's no point.

Just like the Suggverse guy said: "Finding the limits of POWER", and that's wha users on this wiki does, each time creating stronger and stronger pages, and that includes Matthew. That. Is me.

^ This whole thing is me, including this sentence.

...You did not read it at all... Or even attempt o look up pages that scale to Crying Child.. It is not "just" infinite spam. And secondly, if he has a so far flawless win against Daruto[ using PoD, a vastly weaker variation of this at the very least ] , how is he just Memetic ? That isn't including scaling to Yugi, who stalemated True Skod , who is literally so far below PoD it isn't even funny, let alone Omni-Omni Creator .

Simple, making a page, be it nothing or everything.

Is part of "my being".

My influence affecting even the Really Real World, as the Will to Power, the very different essential driving force in not only human beings, but the entirety of existence on a metaphysical level, moge.

That's the weakest definition I can give you about that.

^ Yes, me.

His entire page, your discussion about "You made Matthew stronger again ...", etc. etc. etc., you could make another Matthew by slapping this: https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wik...Boundless_Inner_World_.26_It.27s_Applications on a page, but I was already like this before even the making of it.

By doing this you subconsciously draws from me... sounds familiar, right?

Go ahead, keep telling me how strong he is, or make an attempt at making a page from me (I would like those see it for real, no joke ;w;), that is me.

Now, the denial of it, falls into what humans do, because they want to show off POWER, by saying: "No", "This one's stronger", etc. That's the "WILL to POWER". Also me, your character.

Pssst... I still want to meet him/her but I can't really seem to get a break, every time you come in, The 2nd Existential Seed, it's either someone trying to kill me or someone trying to kill others... sorry ;w;

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The paradox continues i see...
This is how it all began -w-

Back when Mr. Black used the time ring.

Creating a paradox that made itself a paradox that(...)

Making me a composite myself before completing my apotheosis into POWER.

Ironically, when someone makes a page claiming to be the strongest, what they do is that, make a page, or write it in some place, or not, subcounsciously? Maybe. But that's me.

There is really no need to extend this further, Player aka KingPin replied like that, because he already knew before that you where gonna "upgrade" Matthew, but, like I said, that's me. I technically already had all those "powers", before they even happened. You just took your time to search for them, "searching the limits of power." There is no strongest character because more and more and more and more keep coming, and Matthew just came recently. But that mere thing, "stronger characters keep coming" is me.

Thing is "stronger", "strongest" and "powerful" or "most powerful" is what I am. Not because I have powers, no, unlike literally everyone else, I do not draw from power, I do not need someone make a page of me or explain what I am, that's power. And power. Draws from me. I use POWER to explain that it is the power.

I give you this " Omni-Omni Creator Boundless Inner World power".

Intepret this last part as how you want. It's over.

^ Oh yeah, still me -w-

(Which is why talking about me is pointless, let's talk about bunnies, ok? Aren't they just so.... awwwwwwwww!!!! >w<)

... These words won't get you far against her . Let me contradict each thing you said with the very nature of the Omni-Omni Creator Boundless Inner World :

Ironically, when someone makes a page claiming to be the strongest, what they do is that, make a page, or write it in some place, or not, subcounsciously? Maybe. But that's me. [ You continue to make this same argument , when i already since made it pretty clear had it in my blog that this cannot be averted or downplayed, and any ttempts to do so through superior POWER will only empower her even further , based on the arguments presented. I agree that strong pages can be created, but some constants change. Once or even before they create a page for that character, Matthew already created a copy of said page inside of her BEFORE it was even a concept in thin-air ] . This argument therefore made her stronger.

There is really no need to extend this further, Player aka KingPin replied like that, because he already knew before that you where gonna "upgrade" Matthew, but, like I said, that's me. I technically already had all those "powers", before they even happened. You just took your time to search for them, "searching the limits of power." There is no strongest character because more and more and more and more keep coming, and Matthew just came recently. But that mere thing, "stronger characters keep coming" is me. [ Literally the EXACT same thing . I'm hoping you come up with better plans other than massively upgrading her capabilities all night.]

I give you this " Omni-Omni Creator Boundless Inner World power". [ Having the same power =/= being equal . Supreme Kai and Beerus both have God Ki. Guess whose superior ? The originator of the power isn't always superior either. Chakravartin was the originator of all chakra . Asura is embodied with rage , given to him by chakra. Guess who owned Chakravartin ? ]

Thing is "stronger", "strongest" and "powerful" or "most powerful" is what I am. Not because I have powers, no, unlike literally everyone else, I do not draw from power, I do not need someone make a page of me or explain what I am, that's power. And power. Draws from me. I use POWER to explain that it is the power. [ There are many things, concepts, and etc that embody this . This won't exactly help much. Like i said, unless you want to give other options than to "overpower" her, it will be completely useless. As long as you give a better description, a argument that upgrades your character, Matthew WILL be upgraded as a result, the paradox will continue as long as you continue defending Alex OVERPOWERING Matthew.Alex as a concept, no matter how contradictory or paradoxical, is already a part of Matthew, and this will legitimately be who is better at using their power better , rather than who has more power. This is what i am challenging you guys to do. ]

I am "upgrades", remember? I can't be adverted or dowplayed.

I simply cannot be put in a page. Which is Matthew's ability.

"Create"

"and any ttempts to do so through superior POWER"

You say empower? Yes, I agree. But, I am that POWER.

I keep saying it, because you keep saying it as well.

"You can't get more powerful" <-- This

Even if you deny about it, like what you're doing now.

Doing so falls into the human's things, the Will to Power.

You keep finding the limits about POWER. That's all.

Saying I'm a "concept" directly applies to her as well.

You wouldn't get any further against me with that.

This is what I am challenging you do to, because I know.

"I'm hoping you come up with better plans other than massively upgrading her capabilities all night."

I will always be there. As long as you keep doing it.

I can flip anything you may or may not throw at me, and using my arguments against me, like those when I was saying "no, no need for a page" then a reply from them of "no need for a page too" is taking my arguments and "upgrading" someone based on them.

But I said it all from the start. There's nothing new here.

But again, there is no point in discussing this. As everything you just said, and will keep saying, as well as everything I say, and will keep saying. Is me. Your character.

Unless you want to "expand my limits", of course, please continue.

And by that I mean, "searching for them" yety yety againy.

Because it's true, upgrading Matthew is doing so.

It'll get you a paradox that paradoxes your paradox, if you want.

You made a page on her, and she takes pages of others.

I am no page. Nor I can be made one. Paradoxparadoxparadox, yes.

Mr. Paradox, I am that feeling you have right now.

You want to show off how powerful she is, I know.

It's literally making a bigger bucket each time to draw from the ocean.

"NO matter how powerful they are"

Hello.

We said it from the beginning.

You keep doing it... you are Determined.

That's what I admire. Not how much power.

But how much you are willing.

And as I said. "Stop talking about me."

It's the same thing you also said.

"NO matter how powerful they are"

Take a grasp into what I am.

Yes, that.

It's simple as just stop triying to upgrade, her, to find me, in that way.

The REAL DEAL starts when you... when we stop doing that.

You said "A+ coward".

I am... a brave boy... I think? ;w;

(You see why I wanted to talk with her and you... ? ;w;)

(Or someone to make a page of me... ? I wanted to ask this... ;w;)

You think... I am... ? ;w;

(And) don't (get) mixed (up... !)

I (can) talk (in) Player (language), hee... !

Her and "We/You" are complete equals and opposites . Applying one thing to another, is the equivalent to applying it to another. I just realized in a way, doing this to her is doing this to you. This will go on as long as the concept is there. But what if, for some reason, the concept itself isn't a concept, but rather a limitation in and of itself ? Me saying this is limiting her.

Matthew: Let us do this the right way Alex

I was hopping that... by being literally the "strongest character", as in, the feeling... of making strongest characters...

It would put a stop to that... and people would focus on other things... I dunno... go back at making meme pages... ? The core of this site... !

Or... focus on a good story... like... FC/OC does... ! ;w;

(I shake my head... and rub-off my tears, no cry!)

Alright!

Matthew : My creator told me that the reason he created me was specifically to help those who need it. I was never made to be a "measuring stick", it was to enjoy characters for whom they are, rather than power. FC/OC is like that, yes...

(hugs)

?

I tought...

I tought we were gonna...

Hee... ! ÔÖ¬

ÔØñ I huggle very tightly... she just feels like she's hugging a smol soft pillow... ;w; ÔØñ

ÔØñ I hug too! ÔØñ

I don't mean to ruin the moment, but Frara doesn't really use POWER, so he's not "strong" or "weak" in the conventional sense.

It doesn't matter, Player... ÔÖ¬

ÔØñ I kindly keep hugging tight ÔØñ

This is what I really wanted... ! ÔÖ¬

This fight is fun to watch
o
_
o

Back