• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive One Piece upgrades

Found some statements that would upgrade the top and God tiers to High 3-A with 100% legitimacy

This isn't hyperbole because I say so :^)

Whenever Blackbeard gets fight Ace and explains his Devil Fruit he explains that the Yami Yami no Mi can create "Infinite" gravity as seen here.
Screenshot 2018-01-27-22-05-21 1
Screenshot 2018-01-27-22-05-52 1
Now this would also give him FTL combat speed due to even light itself not being able to escape from him.

I also found something that would give him Void Manipulation, in Marineford after obtaining the Gura Gura no Mi he even explains how his powers work, the Yami Yami no Mi being able return everything into nothing.
B6610e2db1f5a692a07a47a085fc0e11bb12a3fa hq

Therefore Blackbeard and anyone that scales to him get upgraded to High 3-A and FTL combat speed. Blackbeard himself would get Void Manipulation, Atomic Destruction because ye.

Only pre time skip Blackbeard is High 3-A, with Post Time he's completely featless but if I had to guess his power growth I'd have to place him at 1-A via hype and because I say so and that means I'm automatically right.

This is consistent with the HST power levels.

Also consistent with the Infinite White Zeref and Dies Irae NNT

Back