• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nanatsu no Taizai Revision Part 2: Scaling

Escanor: Varies. At least High 7-A at dawn (Can effortlessly lift up Rhitta which Unsealed Base Meliodas could only drag across the ground), 6-C during mid-morning (Defeated Estarossa), and at least High 6-C when it is close to Noon (Far stronger than Tarmiel. Capable of slightly injuring Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas)

IMO this is how the formatting of Escanor's morning key should be, we should also trim down other explanations for characters as much as possible, considering how many keys their are

Oh right we should probably add a mid-morning section to Escanor's Day key. However I'm pretty sure Escanor defeated Base Estaorssa when it was near-noon. He was physically stronger than Estarossa in the morning but he couldn't beat him due to physical full counter until it was near-noon. So the key will probably be like this instead.

At least 6-C (Physically stronger than Estarossa. Made him drop to his knees with one punch through his guard)

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Escanor: Varies. At least High 7-A at dawn (Can effortlessly lift up Rhitta which Unsealed Base Meliodas could only drag across the ground), 6-C during mid-morning (Defeated Estarossa), and at least High 6-C when it is close to Noon (Far stronger than Tarmiel. Capable of slightly injuring Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas)
IMO this is how the formatting of Escanor's morning key should be, we should also trim down other explanations for characters as much as possible, considering how many keys their are
I agree with this. There should be a middle area

@DemonGodMitchAubin I turned editing back on for the document if there's any description you think should be shortened than go for it.

I think, each explanation should be shortened as much as possible, so I'll simplify things in the Doc

Sealed Demon Mark Meliodas' description shouldn't be shortened. He stomped Ban who had both of their powers. And that's pretty important.

We should simplify as much as possible tho, to make sure it isn't complicated, It should simple explanations like this person is stronger than this person, we don't need multiple sentences

I agree that some characters with too many keys should be simplified but there are some that I think shouldn't be simplified way too much due to their descriptions being important to their tiering.

Fair Enough, but for Assault Mode Meliodas for instance, we just need to say he stomped near noon escanor, we also don't need to say that Escanor is far stronger than Tarmiel, because on Escanor's page it will say that, also the profiles should always lead a character down a chain where there is a blog with a feat

This is wrong. If it was calculated that sar and tar doing a large coutnry level feat then it wouldnt ve 6C+ for AM meliodas. You guys need to consider the whole idea of reviewing the calc before making this inaccurate revisions

Sar and tar's feat is High 6-C, and even if it still was High 6-B, it would be a total outlier

Last time I checked many people have said the High 6-B ocean calc is unusable due to problems in the calculation. The High 6-C one made by Dodo was accepted in one of the previous thread that was made months ago.

Yeah dodos calc wasnt accepted and raven already said using danafor is the most consistent scaling and BY THAT Prime meliodas would be atleast coutnry level. And others scaled above that meliodas cna be put ar country level.

Honestly this thread is just using 1 calc and not being accepted by any of the members.

Dodo's calc was accepted in this thread.

Vaporization for the Danafor calc was debunked in this thread. Plus even if vaporization is accepted it should've been an outlier. I'm not even sure how it was accepted after the High 6-B ocean calc got debunked. Since there was nothing else in the series that ever got close to it.

I agree with this new scaling. Everything this looking a lot better.

Gelan06 said:
Hey guys a have a trouble with meliodas being scaled to his full counter in his fight with escanor
I don't see how you could.

It was a Cruel Sun reflected back onto them by Perfect Cube. And Meliodas still casually took Escanor down when he effortlessly tanked said FC attack.

I also agree, but somewhat feel the likely far higher and + on Small Country level is unjustified, since he'd need to be 7.3 times higher than ASM Meliodas to get a +, and nearly 13 times stronger to be in a different tier (as in Country level, not Small Country level, the latter of which I agree with completely).

Yeah logic has perfect sense to me but i realize something that full counter just like everyones magic his user can decide not use all his strength in one attack we can see that when derierie and monspeet say that mel dint kill them cause he dont wanna and mel was pretty casual in fight against escanor so maybe he dint use his full counter at full power

Gelan06 said:
Yeah logic has perfect sense to me but i realize something that full counter just like everyones magic his user can decide not use all his strength in one attack we can see that when derierie and monspeet say that mel dint kill them cause he dont wanna and mel was pretty casual in fight against escanor so maybe he dint use his full counter at full power
That's really just baseless speculation, just like how its implied FC can reflect with more than 2x the force. We've never seen Full Counter be the kind of ability you can throttle. Unless stated otherwise, it's a 2x multiplier

@By Asura.

I suppose you're right. I think that a "likely higher" would be more appropriate and drop the + as well.

Moonspeet and derierie state that mel can not use all the power of full counter if he want ,even using a tech of full counter counter vanish can nuliffy the attack

Gelan06 said:
Moonspeet and derierie state that mel can not use all the power of full counter if he want ,even using a tech of full counter counter vanish can nuliffy the attack
I'm pretty sure they never said that. And even then, are you forgetting that the FC attack damn near killed both of them? If anything it was over 2x.

Again, just speculation. Unless stated otherwise, it's a 2x multiplier. As it has been established as such for ages.

That's a good feat for Derieri though, withstanding her Full Countered attack from Estarossa, even after she amped it with darkness, a Full Countered Firebird from Meliodas, and even casual blows from Tarmiel and Sariel. Maybe her durability could be "At least Island level", it works with Post-Timeskip Meliodas' power level being comparable to Estarossa.

I looked at 235, and they don't really speculate as to why they didn't die from the Full Counter, just why he didn't kill them in general.

Alright so no Low 6-B+ for the 100% gods and change likely far higher to just likely higher for the Gods. Though I'm pretty sure they could get a + in their 100% key since they are at least 2x stronger than their 50% state which is stronger than the Original Demon whose presence is stronger than two Low 6-B that are slightly above baseline.

I think Zeldris with just Ominous Nebula and not his second demon mark should get a At least High 6-C+ likely Low 6-B, just like Prime Elizabeth, Prime Demon Mark Meliodas, and Prime Near-Noon Mael, because he stomped a High 6-C+, likely higher Ludoshel

Oh right somehow I completely forgot about him stomping Ludoshel even before using the 2nd Demon Mark. Changing it right now.

Actually there's one more thing I have in mind. So why shouldn't the 100% Gods be Low 6-B+? Cause I'm pretty sure with the current scaling they could potentially even be 6-B.

100% Gods are at least twice as strong as 50% Gods who are stronger than the Original Demon whose presence is stronger than The One Escanor and Full Power Zeldris combined while both of them are at least twice as strong as Zeldris with God and Ominous Nebula who is baseline Low 6-B via casually stomping Ludoshel who is at least High 6-C+ likely higher

100% Gods 2x> 50% Gods > The Original Demon > The One Escanor + Full Power Zeldris > The One Escanor > Full Power Zeldris 2x> Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula = Baseline Low 6-B

Zeldris is for sure Low 6-B with his full power, he likely stronger than 1 teraton, Original Demon is twice as strong as that and would be 2 teratonsish, and Dmon King is unquantifiably higher than that, so he likely 2 to 3ish teratons at half power and 4 teratons to 6 teratons which still isn't 6-B, so I'd leave their full power as...

At least Low 6-B, likely higher for 50%, and At least Low 6-B+, likely higher for 100%

um ludo owned zeldris when his powers are off... ON was a issue but it was mostly GOD... that stopped his magical attacks .. but without them ludo can destroy zeldris even with his 2nd mark

Alright so this is the scaling we'll use

5k-7k: 7-A

8k+: At least 7-A

16k-21k: High 7-A

27k-35.4k: At least High 7-A

40k+: Likely 6-C

50k-56k: 6-C

60k+: At least 6-C

88k+: High 6-C

114k+: At least High 6-C

142k: High 6-C+

168k-173k: At least High 6-C+

201k+: At least High 6-C+ likely higher

Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula, Prime Elizabeth, Prime Demon Mark Meliodas, and Prime Near-Noon Mael (If his prime key gets accepted): At least High 6-C+ likely Low 6-B

The One Escanor, Full Power Zeldris, Prime Assult Mode Meliodas and 4C Mael: Low 6-B

The Original Demon, Full Wings King, and Prime Noon Mael (If his prime key gets accepted): At least Low 6-B

Full Throttle Mode Wild and 50% Gods: At least Low 6-B likely far higher

100% Gods: At least Low 6-B+ likely far higher

Yeah pretty much that. The characters below 4k are around 7-B to 7-A depending on if they have a Sacred treasure. So it's more of a case by case scenario for them.

Back