• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nanatsu no Taizai Revision Part 2: Scaling

Alright I bumped the messages for the users that participated in the last thread but didn't come here.

My calc has been accepted? Cool then

I agree with the Scaling chain with Low 6-B+ 100 % Gods

About OP stuff, 8-C, High 7-C, 7-B, 7-B+ and High 7-A seem pretty consistent (if the Danafor's nuking has been downgraded because of the vaporization debunk, i guess it's good)

Alright, I think we're good here with the scaling, I think very soon we can make revisions

Let's just a wait another hour. After that if nobody objects we'll start the revision and the thread can be closed.

It's a good thing this revision went so smoothly. There's not that much changes to the rough draft so all we need to do is change some of the wording and put their new tiering on and it's done.

After that we can finally make some fun NNT matches. I'm so going to remake Escanor vs Katakuri. Especially now that their AP is pretty similar.

Sadly, OP's revisions aren't this easy. We're still working on missing feats.

What's Escanor's new rating?

Calaca Vs said:
Sadly, OP's revisions aren't this easy. We're still working on missing feats.

What's Escanor's new rating?
Varies. At least High 7-A at dawn (Can effortlessly lift up Rhitta which Unsealed Base Meliodas could only drag across the ground), At least 6-C during mid-morning (Stronger than Estarossa), and at least High 6-C when it is close to Noon (Far stronger than Tarmiel. Capable of slightly injuring Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas)

This is his day key. His at least 6-C key is being stronger than another at least 6-C that's stronger than a 6-C character that's 43 Gigatons.

Anyways since this is pretty much accepted now we should probably decide who should handle which sections of the verse. Also we should probably add a accepted calculations section to the verse page as well.

Alright so you I guess you'll handle the Four Archangels and Ten Commandments. I'll handle the Sins and probably all the humans as well.

Wait are we making separate pages for mael and estarossa, because you have them separate in the google doc

VersusJunkie54 told me to separate them in the document because his descriptions would get messy due to way too many keys. But we probably aren't going to separate them in the actual profile.

Yeah just follow the tier that's in the document. After that you can add a bit more to the characters description.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Full Throttle Mode Wild and 50% Gods: At least Low 6-B likely far higher

100% Gods: At least Low 6-B+ likely far higher
It was already agreed that the "At least", "far", and + would be removed.

ByAsura Low 6-B+ starts at 4 Teratons.

100% Gods are 2x stronger than 50% Gods who are stronger than the Origial Demon who is stronger than The One Escanor and Full Power Zeldris combined. The latter of whom is twice as strong as Zeldris with God and Ominous Nebula who is baseline Low 6-B because he completely stomped a At least High 6-C+ likely higher. That should be enough to justify Low 6-B+ for 100% Gods.

It was previously agreed here that Lostvayne didn't make Meliodas' Wrath 10,300. So should I remove it?

Also should we give the characters who are backwards scaled to High 7-A like Dawn Escanor a + sign?

Mitch already added a + sign to Unsealed Base Meliodas so I wanted to see what others think about the + sign for the stronger High 7-A characters since we never really discussed the lower tiers.

Well now there's another problem with the scaling on Meliodas'. So Sealed Wrath Meliodas lost to Helbram with Hendrickson in his Link. And this Helbram is weaker than Diane with Gideon. Who was unable to damage Gray Demon Hendrickson. And this Hendrickson is comparable to the Albion who is much weaker than Sealed Wrath Meliodas.

Helbram defeated Wrath Meliodas for these reasons.

The goddess amber likely weakened him.

And Meliodas had already been fighting pretty hard before that fight.

So should we change his profile a bit and make it say up to at least 7-A with Wrath?

Since I think I also recall Helbram saying his powers was still growing.

Yeah. And leave a note stating why he lost to hellbram.

For Hellbram's justification, just put he defeated a weakened Wrath Meliodas

Back