• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nanatsu no Taizai Revision Part 2: Scaling

I think we should probably remove Unsealed Base Meliodas cutting Monspeet's throat since that's probably an outlier. Not only is his base form much weaker than Monspeet even at full power but he did this while being heavily weakened.

Alright I shortened the links and the descriptions of the profile a bit more.

I'll edit the rest of the Sins and some of the Holy Knights tomorrow.

Hey sins it's a crt, i have a request
PhotoEditor-20190109000105
Can we replace zeldris omnius nebula pic with this one? Since that pic stats that zeldirs is FTL which is s wrong translation

@Peter. Not really. Everyone can harm everyone. You would think someone with 50k PL wouldn't do a darn thing to someone's above 200k. Yet derieri pulled through. The TC's had no issues damaging angels above 88k. Just kidding not everyone can harm everyone. Reuduciel couldn't harm indura.

I will edit King's profile after the new chapter comes out.

Also can somebody add pictures for Merlin's new spells that I added onto her profile? You can find them in chapters 290 and 291.

I don't know what we should do with Merlin's Page, I kinda want to put her as Unknown with Infinity and 7-A normally

Scale it up to chandler and cusalc before split. After all she felt she and crew would be helpless against the original sinner. Meaning that would kinda be it's limit.

Still updating. Each one of us are probably updating around one, two maybe three profiles a day.

Mostly downgrades due to outdated calcs as well as fixing the horrible scaling on the profiles.

Yeah, I've been kinda busy since starting the revisions, however I'll be able to get more done by tomorrow

I don't really care about a downgrades anymore. At the end of the day, there will always be someone stronge, so I get more satisfied with accurate results than anything.

Finished the 10 Commandments, Archangels, and a few other profiles, anyone wanna handle the vampires

Mael's page on the SDS wiki is cluttered as well. It would probably be best to separate them, but at the same time Mael currently has some Estarossa abilities I'd imagine.

Isn't Rebellion basically weapons made from Darkness? I'm pretty sure he doesn't have that now.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I'd imagine he probably still has Rebellion as well.
And honestly now I don't understand why Mael ever had Full Counter.
I can assume the Gowther's spell must have implanted it into Estarossa. Because the masters clearly didn't like him.

Alright finished all the humans. Gonna start finishing up the rest of the profiles. Can somebody update the verse page and make profiles for some of the movie characters or am I doing that as well?

I edited the photos and sections for the verse page. Can you add a calculations section and change the powers of the verse?

We'll talk about profiles for Wild, Baruja, and the Six Black Knights later on in the discussion thread. So yeah good job everyone ƒæì.

Back