• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Nanatsu no Taizai Revision Part 2: Scaling

That is not how we are going to scale them.

Not everybody in the 20k-40k range is the same degree of High 7-A. Also 4.3 Gigaton is baseline 6-C not High 7-A.

Same with 40-60k not everybody there is going to be the same level of 6-C.

I never said 201k and above is 1 Teraton.

Also the Original Demon is at least stronger than The One Escanor + Full Power Zeldris. So even with your scaling it's impossible for him to just be 1 Teraton.

You're interpretation of the new scaling is completely wrong.

Then what level of each tier are you scaling each characters to, can you list everything out, below and what tons you want to scale everyone to

That's what I mean't by 201K and higher, but yeah I don't completely agree with that

I'll say it again. Your view of scaling doesn't make any sense. This is the line of thought I'm getting from you.

For example. Under your system Sealed Meliodas = Base Galand = Unsealed Meliodas in terms of AP. Basically they are somehow 0% stronger than the previous, yet still strong enough to stomp them.

This was what I originally had in mind

16k-35.4k: Varying degrees of High 7-A

40k-61k: Varying degrees of 6-C

88k+: High 6-C

114k+: At least High 6-C

142k: High 6-C+

168k-173k: At least High 6-C+

201k+: At least High 6-C+ likely higher

Prime Elizabeth, Prime Demon Mark Meliodas, and potentially Prime Near-Noon Mael (If his prime key gets accepted): Likely Low 6-B

The One Escanor, Full Power Zeldris, and 4C Mael: Low 6-B

The Original Demon, Full Wings King, Prime Assult Mode Meliodas, and Prime Noon Mael (If his prime key gets accepted): At least Low 6-B

Full Throttle Mode Wild and 50% Gods: At least Low 6-B likely far higher

100% Gods: At least Low 6-B+ likely far higher

MANGA'S FOR LOSERS WHO DON'T WANT TO HEAR GOHAN SAY "AND NOW IT IS TIME FOR C R U E L S U N"

Though I just had to make that mandatory tiering joke

@Peter

But what are the tons and actual numbers of power, the 6-C feat is 43 Gigatons, you can't just assign random numbers, you need to scale to around 43 Gigatons, and there's no need for At least or likely highers, just make them straight up the tier

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Peter
But what are the tons and actual numbers of power, the 6-C feat is 43 Gigatons, you can't just assign random numbers, you need to scale to around 43 Gigatons, and there's no need for At least or likely highers, just make them straight up the tier
>Zeldris casually slices off 43 gigaton guy's arm.

<Still only 43 gigatons. He's not really stronger than Meliodas

Base Zeldris and Base Estarossa scales above 43 Gigatons due to feats and higher power level.

Drole and Gloxinia scales below 43 Gigatons. They're only able to slightly injure Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas so they scale below that. Drole also has his own 23.5 Gigaton feat

King and Critical Over Galand scales even lower than Gloxinia due to Melascula comparing King's attack to Gloxinia but he's still overall weaker.

The At least and likely higher are needed if they are ridiculously more powerful than the characters that performed said feat.

He'd be at least 43 Gigatons, in his base form, that Meliodas is 56,000 and Zeldris is 61,000, you can't scale him to a feat that doesn't exist, stomping a character doesn't equate with he's randomly 67 Gigatons

Anyways, if its numbers that we need. I usually go by a 1.5x figure for hard stomps and casual one-shots. And to be perfectly honest, it's ridiculously lowballed. But back when AGK was High 7-A, it was accepted as usable. I just cannot think of something as "Unquantifiable" aka 0% increase in power.

Please read the Multipliers Page

"Multipliers come from direct statements instead of being reasoned from something else. That means, for example, that if a verse has powerlevels or statistics, the doubling of a statistic or power level should not be concluded to correspond to the power of the character doubling, unless it is clearly specified to work that way."

"If multiple multipliers are to be stacked, that are used upon each other, the evidence for the end result is equal to the total multiplier applied to the best feat. That means that if, for example, a character has a times 10 multiplier and later on gets another times 50 multiplier, than the evidence necessary to use both multipliers to get a statistic, is like that of a times 500 multiplier, as the best feat would be increased by a factor of 500 in that case."

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
You can't apply a random 1.5X multiplier if it doesn't actually exist
You can't beleive that a character is stronger than another character, but still has the same AP as the guy they one-shot at the same time. That just doesn't make any sense.

@Versus

Please read the Multipliers Page

"Multipliers come from direct statements instead of being reasoned from something else. That means, for example, that if a verse has powerlevels or statistics, the doubling of a statistic or power level should not be concluded to correspond to the power of the character doubling, unless it is clearly specified to work that way."

"If multiple multipliers are to be stacked, that are used upon each other, the evidence for the end result is equal to the total multiplier applied to the best feat. That means that if, for example, a character has a times 10 multiplier and later on gets another times 50 multiplier, than the evidence necessary to use both multipliers to get a statistic, is like that of a times 500 multiplier, as the best feat would be increased by a factor of 500 in that case."

Spare us all the spam. You're not going to get anywhere with me. I'm telling you, that 1.5 figure has worked and been accepted in previous revisions on other verses I went into.

I'm done with you. I really ought to be talking to a brick.

So you're just gonna be a brick wall that ignores everything I say, great, you just keep getting defensive, I'm only trying to do this because that's what I believe and to me the 1.5x method shouldn't exist unless it's brought up in the multipliers page, or it's stated in the manga, Zeldris should be stronger than 43 gigatons, not 65 Gigatons, when in a verse, you scale the character to a feat, whether they be stronger than it or weaker than it, you can't just make up multipliers based off your opinion

Also please stop taking everything I say personally

That is your problem. The way you do things is too by the book. You say stronger than 43 gigatons. But then you also imply he isn't stronger at all.

IIt's funny you call me a brick wall. You've done nothing to address what I pointed out earlier.

"I'm not saying they aren't stronger than the guy they stomped. But I'm basically saying that they arent"

Yes I like to do things by the rules, that's why they exist, to deal with disagreements and certain senarios, I also have addressed your points, but I don't wanna keep raming you with my explanations, so I'll say that I believe my scaling makes more sense for the verse than yours does, which is just what I feel

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yes I like to do things by the rules, that's why they exist, to deal with disagreements and certain senarios, I also have addressed your points, but I don't wanna keep raming you with my explanations, so I'll say that I believe my scaling makes more sense for the verse than yours does, which is just what I feel
Except that you're wrong. There's no hard rule stating or even implying that a character who stomps another character has basically the same AP as the one they stomped. You are literally the only person I've seen on this site with that approach to scaling. And it is objectively absurd.

@DemonGodMitchAubin I hate to say this but your scaling really doesn't make any sense.

We've had characters from other verses having nearly double the AP of another character with a smaller scaling chain with just one or two stomps. So to say the characters in NNT are still the same AP despite a rather huge scaling chain with many stomps is just ridiculous.

So what would you scale Base Estarossa and Base Zeldris to, I don't mean 6-C, I mean what number of Gigatons, because that's what I want to hear

We don't give them any specific number of gigaton we just say they are at least 6-C because they are much stronger than a 43 Gigaton 6-C character.

^that's what I'm saying tho, They'd just be At least 43 Gigatons, I don't know where the 1.5x rule is coming from

Peter1129 said:
@DemonGodMitchAubin I hate to say this but your scaling really doesn't make any sense.
We've had characters from other verses having nearly double the AP of another character with a smaller scaling chain with just one or two stomps. So to say the characters in NNT are still the same AP despite a rather huge scaling chain with many stomps is just ridiculous.
^^^

This! This is the point I've been trying so hard to make so clear!

Peter1129 said:
This was what I originally had in mind

16k-35.4k: Varying degrees of High 7-A

40k-61k: Varying degrees of 6-C

Prime Elizabeth, Prime Demon Mark Meliodas, and potentially Prime Near-Noon Mael (If his prime key gets accepted): Likely Low 6-B

The One Escanor, Full Power Zeldris, and 4C Mael: Low 6-B

The Original Demon, Full Wings King, Prime Assult Mode Meliodas, and Prime Noon Mael (If his prime key gets accepted): At least Low 6-B

Allright, then I'll concede and agree with this, however I don't think Full Wings King needs an At least, he would just be Low 6-B

He injured The Original Demon through his shield. The same guy whose mere presence is stronger than The One Escanor and Full Power Zeldris combined. Not to mention the Original Demon was also surprised by how big of a presence King had when he is flying towards Camelot. So I think At least Low 6-B is justified for him. But if you want to I could change it to Likely at least Low 6-B until we see more of his fight.

The way you worded your question is a bit weird. So are you trying to say you think the characters in the Likely Low 6-B section should be solid Low 6-B? Or are you saying you don't think they should be Low 6-B?

I kinda agree with that to, we don't know if Elizabeth and Prime Demon Mark Mel are Low 6-B, I'd leave them at At least High 6-C+ likely higher

Well it's mostly due to her simultaneously holding back two at least High 6-C+ likely higher characters by herself. Derieri and Monspeet even had to enter a second stage of Indura just to become slightly stronger than her.

So how about a compromise of some sort. The three of them are definitely far stronger than even At least High 6-C+ likely higher characters like Ludoshel and the Induras. So how about At least High 6-C+ likely Low 6-B?

Alright so here's the new list with a bit more details. I'll go change it in the document.

5k-7k: 7-A

8k+: At least 7-A

16k-21k: High 7-A

27k-35.4k: At least High 7-A

40k+: Likely 6-C

50k-56k: 6-C

60k+: At least 6-C

Zeldris w/ God and Ominous Nebula, Prime Elizabeth, Prime Demon Mark Meliodas, and Prime Near-Noon Mael (If his prime key gets accepted): At least High 6-C+ likely Low 6-B

The One Escanor, Full Power Zeldris, Prime Assult Mode Meliodas and 4C Mael: Low 6-B

The Original Demon, Full Wings King, and Prime Noon Mael (If his prime key gets accepted): At least Low 6-B

Back