• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Antvasima said:
What is left to do here?
Red Skull, Deathlok and a number of pages are still not edited, I will deal with them.

And can you unlock Cap's page again? His shield should be Building level+, not just Building level.

Didn't you say that Bucky's bionic arm would be "At least 8-C" scaling from Cap's shield? Shouldn't it be 8-C+ too?

Edit: I noticed you already upgraded Bucky's bionic arm to 8-C+, so Cap's change should be fine.

Even if Iron man is only 8-A when accelerating for a minute, couldn't you just divide the results by 60 to see his KE per second?

It would be significantly lower, but more then 8-C+.

Which is consistent with the High 8-C feat shown. Huh.

Why wouldn't it?

They generate this much energy over this much time, so they should generate as such when given a shorter timeframe

Iron Mam generated this KE when he is moving at supersonic speeds. I don't think the energy generated when he only accelerated for one second would be equal to 1/60 of that

Hmm

Yeah, speed change is a big factor when you think about it, so ultimately you'd just have to see the speed within that second, which is probably not as high

Alright continue as planned

I found another problem with Cap's profile, the blog linked in his running speed is wrong, can you unlock it one more time please?

Although, why is his profile locked anyway? He doesn't seems to be as controversial as his comic counterpart.

Okay. I will unlock it again.

The MCU is extremely popular, so I thought that it would be safest to keep the most popular character profiles locked as a safety measure.

Finally found the perfect render for Infinity War cap and added it to his profile.

I think Tony is most likely a stone wall. Can take being thrown through a skyscraper window but can't beat Black Widow going by Happy Hogan being stomped by her and Tony trains with Hogan.

That was with the War Machine Mark II or Mark III armor, both of which scales to the Iron Man Mark VI armor. So it wouldn't be something you could backscale.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
What does it look like?
Off topic: And i got your message about your picture, i'm going finish it tomorrow.
Captain america by hz designs dcmdsqe
here's cap's render. I found it on DA.

I dunno about martial arts. Everything else (besides preparation) seems weird to include since those are all based on gear that he had to make before hand and doesn't typically carry around.

He is supposedly trained in hand to hand combat with Happy, and has shown a good level of skill with guns.

The rest can be summed by preparation tho, so yeah, sorry.

I do know he was trained by happy but I don't know if he has martial arts showings. He is smart and resourceful, but even in Iron Man 3 where he has the largest amount of out of suit combat scenes I just don't remember him doing anything that would warrant that rating.

But a bigger thing to also consider is that he still pilots his suit and he's never been shown as much more than a straightforward brawler.

A quote for Endgame Thanos is also gonna be nice.

"YOU COULD NOT LIVE WITH YOUR FAILURE. AND WHERE DID THAT BRING YOU? BACK TO ME."

Back