• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A guidebook states that the Unibeam is Iron Man's most powerful weapon, therefore it should be superior to his lasers, as they are 200 Petawatts or roughly 47.8 Megatons and the difference is only of 1.119×, I guess that the Unibeam could be upscaled to baseline 7-B+ (53.5 Megatons). Weakened Thor, who was holding back against Iron Man, easily tanked the Unibeam at 475% power, assuming its power was also amplified by that then it would be 7-A (53.5 × 4.75 = 254.125 Megatons), the only ones affected besides Weakened Thor would be Avenger Hulk, Abomination and the Hulkbuster. This shouldn't generate any inconsistencies with the Mark 46 since it is a noncombat armor plus it already has a statement for the power of its own Unibeam

Edit: As @Oscar pointed out, the Mark 8-45's arc reactor has an energy output 1000 times greater than the Mark 6-7's, therefore the AP of its Unibeam would be 6-C+ (53.5 Megatons × 1000 = 53.5 Gigatons)

Last edited:
Just as a question, should the Unibeam thing also affect the key of the Mark 8-45? Since the reactor of those armors are 1000 more powerful than the one of the mark 6-7
I missed that, I guess so and it shouldn't generate any inconsistencies since nobody scales from the Unibeam of the Mark 8-45, which would be 6-C+ (53.5 Megatons × 1000 = 53.5 Gigatons)

I missed that, I guess so and it shouldn't generate any inconsistencies since nobody scales from the Unibeam of the Mark 8-45, which would be 6-C+ (53.5 Megatons × 1000 = 53.5 Gigatons)
Wouldn’t the top tiers downscale to 1/10th of this given that the unibeam is established to just be 10 times stronger than a repulsor blast vs Bucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back