• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Gravity Falls Upgrade

Cause Bill did create a physical form from himself but if i remember correctly he did have a form chilling in the Nightmare Realm right? So if that form was destroyed would he even be able give himself a physical form?

This is so confusing?

Cause Bill did create a physical form from himself but if i remember correctly he did have a form chilling in the Nightmare Realm right? So if that form was destroyed would he even be able give himself a physical form?

This is so confusing?
Bill physically entered to the main GF universe with his 2D form and made himself a physical 3D form. They aren't two seperate bodies

There is no correlation. You haven't proved at all it was referring to his ability to create a rift.

1. Prove he can do it at will

2. Prove the people of the multiverse know he can

These are two things you need to do to make the assumption that these statements are referring to his rift. Otherwise this argument makes no sense.

But I do agree his durability shouldn't scale to his rift, he does have low godly regeneration like Giver said.
This is correlation, I explained why it correlates. I don't need to prove the people in the multiverse know of it, it's literally an irrelevant point cause what you need to show me is that he provides a legitimate 2-A instantaneous feat over the 2-A feat we see him do, which is a chain reaction.

What's the argument against him not being able to do the dimensional rip at will?

Bill physically entered to the main GF universe with his 2D form and made himself a physical 3D form. They aren't two seperate bodies
His Low-Godly comes from his physical form key

And he has regenerated while in his physical form.

But wasn't his regeneration not from just a soul? He had a body in the Nightmare Realm already iirc so its not really regeneration more creating a body and transferring your soul I think??????

This is so confusing

His Low-Godly comes from his physical form key

And he has regenerated while in his physical form.
It doesn't contradict anything I said. Bill made himself a 3D body out of his 2D non-corporeal self alone

From what it looked like you were implying he can't regen a 3D body in his 3D form which is what I was going over.
I didn't, I know he can regenerate his 3D body in his 3D form, since he did exactly that after Ford shot him. What I said that he could regenerate his body even if he would be reduced to his 2D non-corporeal form

Wasn't it a 2D self that is a physical thing right? 2D isn't physical? I'm not trying to argue with you I just am confused
2D self exists in the nightmare dimension where he doesn't have a physical form, his entire goal for majority of GF is to get a physical form, so he's not physical while in nightmare form.

"Non-Corporeality (While in his Mindscape/Dreamscape form, exists as a disembodied consciousness made out of pure energy. Ford Pines also stated he was a non-corporeal entity)"

It'd need to kill non-corporeal stuff ye.

Also from what nightmare realm sounds like Bill has a backwards type of type 9 where if his 3D self is destroyed his 2D self can infinitely revive him.

Mindscape Bill at the very least should get type 9 immortality since while he interacts with the cast in the mindscape, he doesn't actually travel to the main GF universe physically

From what I see of Bill Cipher's profile, he has low godly regen, hence why I think possibly 2-A dura is being mentioned since he alternatively isn't afraid of the destruction of the dimension cause he can just regen back.

@Meliodas

Back