• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Gravity Falls Upgrade

And if bill can just go to other universe whenever he wants, why would he waste time on gravity falls especifically if he had so many troubles instead of becoming physical somewhere, getting stronger and then entering the main universe since the beginning?
About this, didn’t Gravity Falls have this weird effect that kept Bill and his friends from ever leaving Gravity Falls? I recall that during Weirdmageddon or something.

"Save the multiverse from his wrath"

Being able to damage or harm something (definition of threat) does=AP
That doesn't mean full destruction though.

Someone bringing there "wrath" upon something doesn't mean they will completely destroy it. It could mean just be causing havoc.
How are you supposed to be a threat to infinite universes in anyway other than destruction, especially someone like the bill that has shown to be the destructive type?
I know characters who are a threat to an infinite universe filled with infinite realms but that doesn't make them Low 2-C, even though they were destructive in nature.

However I don't have a real issue with 2-A Bill. I'm just pointing out what you guys are saying can be seen differently regardless if your interpretation is more solid. In the end though, I agree that he could be 2-A so I'm in agreement with 2-A if no one brings up and solid counter-arguments.

I have things to do i cant care for this CRT likes its my newborn child I would like to forget the feeling of refreshing the page every 2 minutes because I dont want to miss a message

Well, looking at the thread, I'd say a possibly 2-A rating could possibly work for Bill. An interesting thing that the thread made me think about is that, while being a threat to the wider multiverse doesn’t necessarily imply multiversal power, the fact that the multiverse is infinite means that in order to threaten the whole thing, Bill must be capable of traversing infinite distance in finite time. As such, a possibly Immeasurable speed rating could be possibly in play here. Sorry if I was a bit aggressive earlier.

Well, looking at the thread, I'd say a possibly 2-A rating could possibly work for Bill. An interesting thing that the thread made me think about is that, while being a threat to the wider multiverse doesn’t necessarily imply multiversal power, the fact that the multiverse is infinite means that in order to threaten the whole thing, Bill must be capable of traversing infinite distance in finite time. As such, a possibly Immeasurable speed rating could be possibly in play here. Sorry if I was a bit aggressive earlier.
You don't need immeasurable speed to cross infinte distance in a finite amount of time. Infinite speed is enough

About this, didn’t Gravity Falls have this weird effect that kept Bill and his friends from ever leaving Gravity Falls? I recall that during Weirdmageddon or something.
Yes indeed, gravity falls attracts weirdness and stuff so they can't leave, but i'm refering to bill entering the universes since his dimension isn't bound to gravity falls last time i checked, especially since he possesed a guy in the future.

"Goku got hurt by a bullet"
Can people stop ******* using Dragon Ball. Ki Control is a consistent thing mentioned in the series that explains away these points, why do you think one of the toei Cooler movie's entire plot revolved aroud them getting scared by boulders falling on them? Cause they had to conserve their ki.

Anyways for thread itself.

"I honestly have no idea why this argument was founded.

There is no proof he was going to destroy it over time at all."

"If your rip in this dimension continues, it could destroy the very fabric of existence"

Also no clue why you bothered to post why GF multiverse is 2-A, pretty sure that's already accepted on this wiki.

Giver, that statement is referring to Bills chain reaction he created. I told you in the post I was NOT talking about anything to do with Bills chain reaction. I dont care for anything to do with that at best it could be listed as a hax.

I posted the cosmology because I have been here for a few days and even said in the post I didn't know if i needed to post or not.

But do you agree with 2A or not?

Giver, that statement is referring to Bills chain reaction he created. I told you in the post I was NOT talking about anything to do with Bills chain reaction. I dont care for anything to do with that at best it could be listed as a hax.

I posted the cosmology because I have been here for a few days and even said in the post I didn't know if i needed to post or not.

But do you agree with 2A or not?
A chain reaction he created is still a chain reaction, like what? What does this prove at all? "Oh he created it so it's fine" no, that's not fine at all, it's still a chain reaction feat, which threatens to destroy the fabric of existence, thus it links with the journal entry statements.

I agree with 2-A via chain reactions like I said in the previous thread.

Giver I apologize if I appear rude in the following text no hard feelings.

Are you joking? The journals were created before the chain reaction holy shit how can a journal reference something that has never happened or even been stated to be possible this is dumb as **** and like I said I dont care to argue for his chain reaction bullshit I could care less about that like I said absolute bullshit I'm seeing. I literally say mutliple times that the chain reaction has nothing to do with this post at all unless this wiki wants to add a chain reaction key which is some dumb ******* bullshit

Giver I apologize if I appear rude in the following text no hard feelings.

Are you joking? The journals were created before the chain reaction holy shit how can a journal reference something that has never happened or even been stated to be possible this is dumb as **** and like I said I dont care to argue for his chain reaction bullshit I could care less about that like I said absolute bullshit I'm seeing. I literally say mutliple times that the chain reaction has nothing to do with this post at all unless this wiki wants to add a chain reaction key which is some dumb ******* bullshit
It being created before the chain reaction proves what exactly? It matches what the chain reaction feat does. His wrath is a rip in the dimension that'll eventually destroy existence. So before you say dumb as **** understand my argument first. I hope you understand how correlates and links work.

No Giver. Nowhere is it stated Bill can create a rip in a dimension within the journals nor does Bill ever say he can before he does it.

How would they know he can create it?

I don't really care but you blatantly misunderstood my argument lmao. The chain reaction feat is supported by the journal feat.

he's a threat to the multiverse
A chain reaction feat that destroys the fabric of existence would qualify

Save from multiverse's wrath
Yeah that can be done via a 2-A chain reaction feat.

Well idk about you but if a guy came who could cause dimensional rips that'll eventually destroy the very fabric of existence I'd fear him too.

No Giver. Nowhere is it stated Bill can create a rip in a dimension within the journals nor does Bill ever say he can before he does it.

How would they know he can create it?
If you wanna use that logic no where is it stated he will destroy the 2-A multiverse in an instant. Just that he's a threat to it. We have a statement of him being a threat to it then later on we see a direct 2-A feat he does via a chain reaction that requires time baby to come in and tell him to stop. Remember that occam's razor thing you used in your post?

Dunno nor do I need to know we see the 2-A chain reaction feat correlate with the statement, we never once see Bill do a instatneous 2-A feat.

You blatantly are incorrect here
Explain why, simply saying "you're wrong" isn't a refute, I hope we know these basics.

I don't need to prove it I established why it matches the statement and how we never see him pull off an instantaneous 2-A feat. Prove to me he can destroy a 2-A multiverse instanteously.

Already explained why I don't need to show proof they know, you know how correlation works, correct?

There is no reason to assume Bill can create his rip at will, you would need to assume he can to assume that they are referring to his rip in the dimension.

In reality, Bills rip was an involuntary action that Bill was forced to do if he wanted to gain his physical form. He even had to trick Mabel to do it. It could even be argued making a rip is against his character.

Bill was stated to be a threat. As in his being. Not one of his abilities. Just his being.

And like I said, there is no reason to assume the multiverse knows about the rip in the dimension. He has never shown the ability to make one at that point nor was he stated he could. If he did make one everyone would be dead many years ago.

Far to many assumptions with no proof and leaps of logic to reach that conclusion

Back