• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASSIVE Gravity Falls Upgrade

I don't think Bill being 2-A physically makes sense, but Bill being 2-A with the dimensional rift and having 2-A durability makes sense too me.

Long story short, I agree with the 2A rift and having possibly 2A durability

And his entire body would tank the attack so it should be fine but he isn't a human so I think we should use a term that means less likely than possibly if thats possible

Isnt that only when the durability is specifically shown higher? We assume characters are like they would be in reality until proven otherwise for this too? (Not trying to be rude just asking cause i have never heard of a stone wall)

Like if i can lift a 50 pound weight i can take a 50 pound weight being dropped on my arm that's a bad analogy cause gravity but thats what I mean.

Every action has a opposite reaction or something i think

Yes, you can take what you exert. We already scale Dura to AP- punching a wall means you survived the necessary force to punch that wall, after all. However, you can’t always exert what you can take. That’s especially followed in Fiction.

Somewhat. Case-by-case basis. Either way, you can’t scale people’s AP to their Dura unless they’ve displayed the ability to harm people who harm them, or harm themselves.
For example, If a character tanked a universal explosion, but never displayed the ability to perform said feats of destruction (or powerscale to said destruction, for that matter), that would mean their Durability is higher than AP. Just because a Turtle can survive a sledgehammer doesn’t mean it strikes with the force of a sledgehammer, after all.

Now that I think about it Bills dura scaling higher than AP makes sense.

When he was in dippers body he was hurting himself and was like wow this is so funny so yeah I guess

I don't disagree here, but we need more mod input. Also none of these arguments directly assume 2-A, but I support it regardless.

Disagree with 2-A physicals but I'm OK with 2-A via rift.

Why is his durability 2-A???

Back