• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Yeah lol. I don't know why my adblock didnt work
Anyway, since you are Brazilian.

You've probably already read that Brazilian scan.

Probably.

When Doom summons the clones it is said that they move at "lightning speed" and not "light speed", so if someone says something about speed ceiling or inconsistency, you can just say that that is just flowery language.

Since saying who someone is, "lightning speed" in Japanese is the same thing as "very fast" too.

We are not scaling Doom to lightning speed, especially with the statement about Rhyo having SoL magic
Or better yet, here's the thing.

Ryoh starts off at light speed attack, which Doom effortlessly avoid at 60%. Yet it's also stated that Ryoh grows exponentially over time in battle, allowing him to tag Doom. This means that Ryoh's magic can grow past FTL speeds, right?

Do you think Mash can take a spot in Tier 6-B and High 6-B?

Do you think Mash can take a spot in Tier 6-B and High 6-B?
Mash doesn't exactly have Divine fists so he can't take out the devils and he's already lost to Mob before, so not 6-B. Maybe high 6-B with UPM, but he's only like, baseline or something.

Mash doesn't exactly have Divine fists so he can't take out the devils and he's already lost to Mob before, so not 6-B. Maybe high 6-B with UPM, but he's only like, baseline or something.
No, some characters are weaker and still get a high spot.

6-B: Black clover and Tsuki, I know Tsukiga verse and the whole verse is needing an update because of the messed up tier, seriously the biggest AP in the verse is a nuke that was compared to the one used on Japan, they got no layers and most of their stuff depend on magical energy.

High 6-B:for this tier he can definetly Alte from Tsuki and that's it

No, some characters are weaker and still get a high spot.

6-B: Black clover and Tsuki, I know Tsukiga verse and the whole verse is needing an update because of the messed up tier, seriously the biggest AP in the verse is a nuke that was compared to the one used on Japan, they got no layers and most of their stuff depend on magical energy.
OK but he still can't kill the BC devils so he can't get past there
High 6-B:for this tier he can definetly Alte from Tsuki and that's it
Maybe

No, he doesn't have the holy manipulation that comes packed with Mashle magic. Cause, you know, Mash has no magic.
Doesn't have a feat of breaking a magical law or something like that?
Can he? Make some matches in that case, I can't carry that scene like I've always been doing
Yeah, the verse depend heavely on mana from hax to resistance, and humans from earth are resistant to hax because theur is superior to the native races because living on earth with less mana require their body to be stronger to survive. Humans have superman's effect because the other world put less restriction on their body, and these are normal human imagine how Mash will be.(even their physical and magical stats depend on the envirenment.)

can he deal with this ?
her hax: red lightning that bypass elemental magic, cause status effect, has a homing property and she can also use it to amp her speed.
her immortality: depend on her weapon by puting her soul in it and using electricity to keep her body stitched together, just break her scythe.

Doesn't have a feat of breaking a magical law or something like that?
I mean he pulled down the door that transcends the physical realm or something but that's much later, at the final fight before he ressurects
Yeah, the verse depend heavely on mana from hax to resistance, and humans from earth are resistant to hax because theur is superior to the native races because living on earth with less mana require their body to be stronger to survive. Humans have superman's effect because the other world put less restriction on their body, and these are normal human imagine how Mash will be.(even their physical and magical stats depend on the envirenment.)
I don't undertsand but ok
can he deal with this ?
her hax: red lightning that bypass elemental magic, cause status effect, has a homing property and she can also use it to amp her speed.
her immortality: depend on her weapon by puting her soul in it and using electricity to keep her body stitched together, just break her scythe.
Probably

Back