• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

It's confirmed Orter can indeed turn to sand if he tried

Pretty neat. He could fight Gaara if he didn't have 5-B sand.
Check the discord. All the Q&A's have been translated now
So basically Rayne and Kaldo's summons are a step below Ryoh, Orter, and Renatus' Thirds. That does help the case that Rayne's summon power is 6-A since he can alo shatter Delisaster's Ascalons. Though it's only "At Most", since he still gets overwhelmed.

That's reasonable yeah?

Ayo, got Rayne up

Subsonic for speed seems kinda low. Shouldn't he have at least Hypersonic reaction? He could somewhat react to an attack from Doom at 50% and he reacted to Doom swinging his sword at 60%. Idk if you guys consider those outliers though
Ayo, got Rayne up

Subsonic for speed seems kinda low. Shouldn't he have at least Hypersonic reaction? He could somewhat react to an attack from Doom at 50% and he reacted to Doom swinging his sword at 60%. Idk if you guys consider those outliers though
Well the moment Doom entered 50%, it was basically over for Rayne. Even before that, if Rayne made one mistep he was instantly dead and would have died without Finns help. Also where does Hypersonic come from?

Anyways, have any match ideas?

Well the moment Doom entered 50%, it was basically over for Rayne. Even before that, if Rayne made one mistep he was instantly dead and would have died without Finns help. Also where does Hypersonic come from?

Anyways, have any match ideas?
I was getting Hypersonic from Levis Mach 7 statement. Mash reacted to that in base and Doom at 50% could match Mash. And Rayne reacted to Doom's finger while he was at 50%. And then like I mentioned before he reacted to a swing from Doom's sword while he was at 60% (60% Doom deflected Ryoh Light attacks) The swing from from the sword would give him LS-FTL reaction but idk how consistent that would be. But I think he should be at least Hypersonic in reaction. He should scale above the Mash that fought Levis.

I was getting Hypersonic from Levis Mach 7 statement. Mash reacted to that in base
Not really. They had a whole page of explaining the distance and timing, which shows that Mash was batting the rail gun through pure analytical prediction. Which is still a good feat.
and Doom at 50% could match Mash.
Who was in UPM, which scales to FTL+. And Doom was already facing UPM Mash in 30% [35.38c] going up to 50 doubled his speed further. So with the current FTL stuff, that's 70.76c.
And Rayne reacted to Doom's finger while he was at 50%.
So his reaction would be "higher"? How would that be written. And that's assuming Summons Rayne's speed can be FTL+.
And then like I mentioned before he reacted to a swing from Doom's sword while he was at 60% (60% Doom deflected Ryoh Light attacks) The swing from from the sword would give him LS-FTL reaction but idk how consistent that would be.
Both Orter and Rayne got mopped by 60% Doom after being amped by Finn, I doubt it would amount to much.
But I think he should be at least Hypersonic in reaction. He should scale above the Mash that fought Levis.
Or FTL+ as I explained above. Would it be too late to edit without a CRT?

Ayo, got Rayne up
This is pretty good. The only thing i have an issue with is the subsonic rating imo. The visionarys should scale above levis's railgun in speed as well, since Levi's states it only let's him compete with characters on that level implying it's likely not gonna just blitz them or something. So I would put Rayne at least at Mach 7 likely faster.

This is pretty good. The only thing i have an issue with is the subsonic rating imo. The visionarys should scale above levis's railgun in speed as well, since Levi's states it only let's him compete with characters on that level implying it's likely not gonna just blitz them or something. So I would put Rayne at least at Mach 7 likely faster.
For his base? Maybe. What about what I've said about his summons speed? Also, other Divine Visionary level characters like Margarette are only subsonic, and she's constantly praised by god tier Divine Visionaries, so I'm still iffy on Hypersonic Rayne.

I like that the studio is including stuff from the extra content, really makes it feel like a passion project. Anyhow, what do you think of my previous proposal for Rayne's speed.
Oops my bad. I think that sounds fine. I didn't know about the Mach 7 explanation thing. I never saw that. I'm not exactly sure how it'd be written though. I think a CRT would be fine just need to make sure enough people will be there to give their input.

Oops my bad. I think that sounds fine. I didn't know about the Mach 7 explanation thing. I never saw that. I'm not exactly sure how it'd be written though. I think a CRT would be fine just need to make sure enough people will be there to give their input.
I mean, it's ftl, probably needs mods.... who probably don't care enough for a mashle thread....

For his base? Maybe. What about what I've said about his summons speed? Also, other Divine Visionary level characters like Margarette are only subsonic, and she's constantly praised by god tier Divine Visionaries, so I'm still iffy on Hypersonic Rayne.
Why is Margarette only subsonic? Also I disagree with the idea it was pure analytical deduction that allowed mash to react. Mash clearly scaled to the speed as he was able to swing his bat before the ball could hit him at almost point blank range from from bat. So I think divine visionary level characters should scale at the very least. Also the glazing for macron was only in terms of power rather than speed.

Why is Margarette only subsonic?
Because her speed of sound magic was overcoming Mash, why would she be faster than her own magic.
Also I disagree with the idea it was pure analytical deduction that allowed mash to react. Mash clearly scaled to the speed as he was able to swing his bat before the ball could hit him at almost point blank range from from bat.
It wasn't nearly point blank range, Dot gives us the range himself. It was about 10 meters away they were. So yeah, there was quite a big distance between them.
So I think divine visionary level characters should scale at the very least. Also the glazing for macron was only in terms of power rather than speed.
Still not bought on it, though I wish I could. Again, Margarette's magic speed is touted as her best speed, which is speed of sound. Mash struggled against it. That's about it really.

If you put the timeframe and distance dott gives in a speed calculator it gets to Mach 9 approaching Mach 10. Also I meant the distance between the bat and the ball as mash was about to hit the ball right before he destroys the rail gun.

It should be noted that Black Partisan is a whole lot more powerful here than in the manga, showing how it extended for several kilometers away as well as split the clouds.

I wish we could use the anime feat.
I thought they would remove black partisan.

Considering that it was something completely forgotten by the author.

The feeling is mutual; any particular reason why not?
Canonicality rules. Animes can normally only be used for calculations (knowing cinematographic time) and a scan replacement if the feat is exactly the same as in the manga.

For larger, more extrapolated or extra feats, it is necessary to prove canonicity. Like it happened in Bleach.

The feeling is mutual; any particular reason why not?
Manga takes precedent, and without any confirmation that Komoto has been involved with the anime, it's tertiary canon. So basically only timeframe's rule.
I thought they would remove black partisan.

Considering that it was something completely forgotten by the author.
When Margarette brings up the giant musical note, there's a black mass in the sky where the sky is split above

0125-013.png
0125-014.png
0125-015.png
0125-016.png

Hajime is adding so many things in the volumes that isnt even funny lol. Its basically a new perspective

I really love this

Back