• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel CRT: 2-A Cosmic Cube & Tier 1 Realities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto's key from within his realm should be Upgraded to 2-A... Not his regular key which is comparable to Odin [Unless the Skyfathers are to be Upgraded] . Also Franklin's key if Mephisto is upgraded should be changed up a bit because he was described as even stronger than Mephisto when he was at least thousands of times stronger within his realm, when within his realm normally he was described as a threat to Kubik and has power rivaling a Cosmic Cube.

Also about the Fallen Stars... Is there any way to just limit the feats in those comics to be 2-A and then use them for scaling ? Because "realities/parallel universes" are just as prevalent in those comics as "every level of creation".

@Icarus

I don't see why, the 2-A scaling is coming from Well Fed Galactus and The Cosmic Cubes, both of which are vastly superior to Odin. And Dormammu is already scaled to people stronger than Odin. Same with Classic Strange.

@Ant

Well, if you don't have any issues with the list of characters I gave, I think the upgrades can just be carried out.

2A Odin is inconsistent as we do know he struggles with world tree level beings all the damn time, and its most consistently 2C itself, he does have some nice 2A feats but as I said, not as consistent.

Okay. I would prefer if PrinceOfTheMorning handles this.

Oh, Agamotto and likely The Ancient One would also have to be scaled to 2-A if Classic Strange is being bumped to that level.

I do believe Scarlet can be scaled. In-Fact, her original comics had her as a 2A threat... and it was her literal first appearance. She fought Lore, who absorbed countless Nexus Beings, which one being used as a power source threatened all divergent realities and possible futures.. So she was already uber.

Wait... If the Ancient One would be 2-A if he is accepted as such ... Wouldn't that mean creating or destroying Earth-616 or structures comparable ( at least post Ancient One's death which happens extremely early in the Marvel Comics before most feats of affecting 616 is happening) is actually 2-A ? That.... Would be amazing if I'm right on this.

Also... if we are scaling the full Gauntlet to 2A due to the Soul Gem being 2A, wouldn't that mean that the power of all the stones separately are 2A ? That could be some interesting scaling options as Dr.Strange was able to rival the strength of a single stone. Also Thanos describes each of the stones as being able to affect all of infinity.

On the other thread, she was supposed to be upgraded, but the thread kind of died. I don't know what happened, but I think she is supposed to be bumped up to their level (2-A) at least. If not just because of that Dormammu feat, she also has a different Dormammu feat, where she summoned him to fight Doctor Strange in Avengers Disassember #503.

If that's not enough, there is this:

Breaks infinite realities.

Pushes Phoenix Force beyond space and time.

Mutants were erased from alternate futures as well.

All of this happened without Chaos Wave or anything similar. Not to mention that Beast already said her warp was omniversal.

So in conclusion, I don't see any reason why she shouldn't be upgraded.

2-A Skyfathers is a big nope from me.

I think it would be better if Scarlet Witch is left for her own thread. Sorting out how she should properly scale to things will just make getting the basics done a lot more headache-inducing than it needs to be.

The Ancient One's AP justification links don't provide proof of what they say they do if you click on them, the profile is a mess.

@Ant

I think we should just focus on getting the basic things done rather than let the thread derail into a discussion of whether a few controversial characters should scale.

PrinceOfTheMorning said:
@Ant

I think we should just focus on getting the basic things done rather than let the thread derail into a discussion of whether a few controversial characters should scale.
Agreed. Let's focus on the main issue here please.

If these 2-A upgrades are actually happening, a good starting point is: all Cosmic Cubes, Galactus' Moderately Fed key according to Huesito, Franklin Richards, the Celestials, and universal abstracts. Those should be taken care of before discussing other scaling, imo.

@Tracer

Someone needs to provide scans for the profile that he does scale to the strongest levels of Classic Strange.

If Moderately Fed Galactus was brought to 2-A, that would lead to 2-A Skyfathers. Based on other scaling, it makes much more sense for Well Fed Galactus to have been the one performing the 2-A feat.

No, I think Odin expended all of his power and Galactus stood right back up. But my entire time on the internet, on any battleboard, there's always people saying it's proof that Odin = Galactus. It's become one of my least favorite fights for that reason alone.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there because of Huesito's comment just now.

Hm, I still feel like this would be a feat for Well Fed Galactus, as it is likely his greatest feat ever. But if you think it's a Moderately Fed feat, that's fine.

Oh, okay then. Either way, if the Skyfathers aren't scaled to Moderately Fed Galactus and it's considered a feat for him, it wouldn't cause any outlierish rankings for anyone.

It seems more consistent for well-fed Galactus, yes.

Right, and the scaling list I made earlier was based on if the feat was from a Well Fed Galactus.

Thank you. Nightmare was pretty questionable, so him staying at 2-C would make sense. Or maybe 2-C, possibly 2-A with hax. Are there any other characters I listed you don't think should be changed? Or just Nightmare?

I agree we should start small with the ones Prince named, revise them, then start with the others because if Strange and Ancient One are upgraded than maybe I can argue consistency far more.

Here we go, Apocalypse is stated to have killed a Celestial gardener. https://m.imgur.com/SWoKCQg

Oh, on a somewhat related note, the part of Odin and Zeus' AP justifications where Dormammu notes them as his equals should be removed, as it's contradicted by feats and Dormammu is going to be 2-A now.

Well, it's the only thing in his second key. Personally, I think the key could just be removed but that scan can be used for it.

That's how I felt when the 2-C upgrades happened. The Slorioth stuff seemed too important to just ignore though, which I think was why I consented to "At least 2-C" rather than just "2-C".

Why is that? He's scaled to Eternity twice, once directly and once indirectly (Slorioth), he should be superior to Classic Strange's higher level with spells and artifacts that would be 2-A and he scales above all of the Vishanti, who are Classic Strange's power source and should scale to 2-A as well. Also the feats at the bottom of his profile note him as being able to seal Eternity and disintegrate his essence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back