• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IdiosyncraticLawyer

Username Only
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
  1. Fenris should be "Varies up to High 1-B" via scaling to Odin because the sun-eating feat only happens when Fenris is already poised to confront Odin, meaning it's High 1-B already at that point.
  2. Adam Warlock and Magus should be 1-A with hax because their feat of merging two timelines explicitly merges Earth-616 and another numbered Earth, which is a feat on the level of the Abstracts.

1. Fenris should be "Varies up to High 1-B" via scaling to Odin because the sun-eating feat only happens when Fenris is already poised to confront Odin, meaning it's High 1-B already at that point.
I easily agree.
  1. Adam Warlock and Magus should be 1-A with hax because their feat of merging two timelines explicitly merges Earth-616 and another numbered Earth, which is a feat on the level of the Abstracts.
Hm...
Low Multiverse level via hax that is inapplicable for practical combat purposes (Through excruciating effort, he managed to merge two timelines together)
I agree with the tier change from a glance, but I feel like if the AP justifications are updated too, they should elaborate a bit more on what exactly makes this feat strictly hax-based and combat inapplicable.

Sure.
  1. Adam Warlock and Magus should be 1-A with hax because their feat of merging two timelines explicitly merges Earth-616 and another numbered Earth, which is a feat on the level of the Abstracts.
I think this should be Low 1-A, not 1-A.

I think this should be Low 1-A, not 1-A.
Low 1-A is for the M-Bodies, not the true universal abstracts, and entirely merging the two timelines would require you to affect the true universal abstracts.

Low 1-A is for the M-Bodies, not the true universal abstracts, and entirely merging the two timelines would require you to affect the true universal abstracts.
This is what Ultima said on his Marvel Cosmology blog:

And with regards to that topic, it bears mentioning that the Manifestation Bodies of the Abstracts do, in fact, truly encompass the universe, and this is not a characteristic relegated to their formless true selves. This being demonstrated by how the Infinity Gauntlet allows one to usurp Eternity and become the personification of reality,[101] despite a later story by the same author, as seen above, establishing that it can only affect his Manifestation Bodies, not the totality of himself. Aleta and Stakar were also able to outright leave the universe by passing through a wound in Eternity's substance,[102] despite the same storyline stating that this, too, was a M-Body.[74]

This is what Ultima said on his Marvel Cosmology blog:

And with regards to that topic, it bears mentioning that the Manifestation Bodies of the Abstracts do, in fact, truly encompass the universe, and this is not a characteristic relegated to their formless true selves. This being demonstrated by how the Infinity Gauntlet allows one to usurp Eternity and become the personification of reality,[101] despite a later story by the same author, as seen above, establishing that it can only affect his Manifestation Bodies, not the totality of himself. Aleta and Stakar were also able to outright leave the universe by passing through a wound in Eternity's substance,[102] despite the same storyline stating that this, too, was a M-Body.[74]
I'm not sure how that changes anything. If the two timelines were merged entirely, both the M-Bodies and true abstracts would've been merged.

I'm not sure how that changes anything. If the two timelines were merged entirely, both the M-Bodies and true abstracts would've been merged.
While I get what you’re saying, Ultima personally upgraded 1611 Sentry for feats spanning multiple timelines, and proposed a Low 1-A rating for him.

To be honest, I’m a little confused regarding which characters scale to true universal abstracts now and why exactly the wider branches of the multiverse aren’t 1-A.

Back