• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel cosmology crt? First part high 1-a?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aleph 1 is Low 1A on the tiering system. Aleph 1 is, definitionally, larger than transfinite numbers, hence why transfinites can't reach Aleph 1 lmao, it's still only High 1B
Seems like you don't know meaning of George cantor Cardinals. Aleph 1 is also a transfinite cardinals lol.

Seems like you don't know meaning George cantor Cardinals. Aleph 1 is also a transfinite cardinals lol.
No, it isn't lmao. Aleph 1 is an uncountable infinity. Ordinals are defined as transfinites, sort of. Alephs from 1 onwards aren't transfinites, but uncountable infinities lol.

No, it isn't lmao. Aleph 1 is an uncountable infinity. Ordinals are defined as transfinites, sort of. Alephs from 1 onwards aren't transfinites, but uncountable infinities lol.
See am done debating with you because you don't understand what you are saying lol.

Nothing has a source, so any proposed revision cannot happen until every scan is given a source issue.

Marvel transfinites are used super wrong, where they think 2 x infinity is the next level of Infinity, so we would have to ignore that if we are taking the alephs seriously for tiering.

Also merely working on transfinites and being stated to be inaccessible doesn't mean those are Inaccessible cardinals, as each level of Infinity would be inaccessible to the last. Not to mention that's assuming the Inaccessibility is in terms of infinities in the first place. It could just be Inaccessible in the sense of being unreachable to people.

Marvel transfinites are used super wrong, where they think 2 x infinity is the next level of Infinity, so we would have to ignore that if we are taking the alephs seriously for tiering.

Also merely working on transfinites and being stated to be inaccessible doesn't mean those are Inaccessible cardinals, as each level of Infinity would be inaccessible to the last. Not to mention that's assuming the Inaccessibility is in terms of infinities in the first place. It could just be Inaccessible in the sense of being unreachable to people.
Where did it say two times infinity is the next lvl? If you want to disregard the inaccessible statement that's fine as the basis for it isn't strong. But where did it say 2x infinity is the next lvl. And I feel like people are forgetting the statement conceptual stretching. And also forget it says it George cantor transfinite cardinals. Maybe this might not give high 1-a but it should still give outer +.

But where did it say 2x infinity is the next lvl.
Inf.jpg

And I feel like people are forgetting the statement conceptual stretching.
Which one? The scan you posted of Omniverse and infinite dimensions seems to be talking about dimensions in the context of parallel dimensions.

Inf.jpg

Which one? The scan you posted of Omniverse and infinite dimensions seems to be talking about dimensions in the context of parallel dimensions.
Did you read full comic about kubik and kosmos? Also this scan is completely irrelevant to what doctor strange says. It also states it follows George cantor theory. Their explanation are also completely different.

The omniverse and infinite dimensions aren't talking about parallel dimensions because it's stated they stacked upon each other. Also lets me read about kubik and kosmos again.

Did you read full comic about kubik and kosmos? Also this scan is completely irrelevant to what doctor strange says. It also states it follows George cantor theory. Their explanation are also completely different.
Doesn't matter, the explanation is blatantly incorrect, as was shown earlier. Both your first scan in the OP and this one scan say the exact same thing, so it's obviously consistent. Them mentioning cantor is irrelevant if the theories they use for higher dimensions doesn't even match this site's standards in the first place.

Doesn't matter, the explanation is blatantly incorrect, as was shown earlier. Both your first scan in the OP and this one scan say the exact same thing, so it's obviously consistent. Them mentioning cantor is irrelevant if the theories they use for higher dimensions doesn't even match this site's standards in the first place.
Dude where did it ever say in the first scan that the upper infinity is twice as large as the lower just point it out.

Dude where did it ever say in the first scan that the upper infinity is twice as large as the lower just point it out.
I'll try quoting it:

For instance, numbers are infinite, so are odd numbers. Yet, by definition, there are twice as many numbers as there are odd numbers.

That's a direct quote from that first scan in the OP, you can check it out yourself.

I didn't read the comic, I only know about this scan and it's blatant enough by itself.

The omniverse and infinite dimensions aren't talking about parallel dimensions because it's stated they stacked upon each other. Also lets me read about kubik and kosmos again
Why does being stacked somehow disprove them being parallel dimensions? It literally says they are stacked beside each other. The pages of a book are also stacked.

Also my response about kubik and kosmos scan. Kubik was explaining using odd and even numbers how an infinite can be greater than other infinite not literally explaining how alephs works in marvel.

Also my response about kubik and kosmos scan. Kubik was explaining using odd and even numbers how an infinite can be greater than other infinite not literally explaining how alephs works in marvel.
Bruh moment. Do you not know what an aleph is? It's literally a type of infinity lmfao. If the verse uses higher infinities fundamentally in an incorrect manner, then alephs, another type of infinity, would naturally also be used incorrectly. Can you show scans that prove that the alephs are legit?

The problem is, he called it the "next level of Infinity" which is blatantly wrong. Also the strange scan also makes the same mistake, so the Kubik scan isn't irrelevant

I didn't read the comic, I only know about this scan and it's blatant enough by itself.

Why does being stacked somehow disprove them being parallel dimensions? It literally says they are stacked beside each other. The pages of a book are also stacked.
You don't know the context of the scan.

The are infact higher dimensional as a supporting evidence Hercules states they are infinite levels of reality

and i think they got retconned into 2-A

The problem is, he called it the "next level of Infinity" which is blatantly wrong. Also the strange scan also makes the same mistake, so the Kubik scan isn't irrelevant
When did strange make the same mistake also kubik never called it the next lvl of reality.

You don't know the context of the scan.

The are infact higher dimensional as a supporting evidence Hercules states they are infinite levels of realityhttps://imgur.com/a/HhCgQZ3
Why would I need context to know someone is using maths wrong?

I don't know about that. Where does it say those "levels" are the dimensions? Or that there is any transcendence between those levels? Or are they even from the same comic?

Why would I need context to know someone is using maths wrong?

I don't know about that. Where does it say those "levels" are the dimensions? Or that there is any transcendence between those levels? Or are they even from the same comic?
You don't know context as he was explaining to kubik that they can be and infinity inside a larger infinity. He used odd and even numbers. To explain so he wasn't explaining alephs in the cosmology.

I read my own scan didn't make the same mistake as kubik unless you can point it out.
I literally quoted it lol. I genuinely am getting confused rn. Does the Dr. Strange scan not say "infinity is relative"? Cause right under that it says the exact same thing as what Kubik states.

You don't know context as he was explaining to kubik that they can be and infinity inside a larger infinity. He used odd and even numbers. To explain so he wasn't explaining alephs in the cosmology.
Yeah, that's still not enough to qualify for a single higher dimension on this wiki. Simply containing something that is infinite isn't enough to grant a higher dimensional exist. Definitely not.

Yes because they are again simply explaining they can be a larger infinity containing infinity. This explanation has nothing to do with the alephs in the cosmology
Doesn't matter. Alephs are a type of infinity. Unless you have hard proof that the aleph are legit, then it just doesn't work, fundamentally. But, we'll just wait for a mod ig.

"Larger infinity" in context of transfinites is equivalent to higher alephs.

There is also the problem that the strange scan doesn't actually specify how big the multiverse is. It talks about transfinite numbers and then says the multiverse is transfinite but doesn't specify exactly how high into transfinites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back