• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel cosmology crt? First part high 1-a?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter. Alephs are a type of infinity. Unless you have hard proof that the aleph are legit, then it just doesn't work, fundamentally. But, we'll just wait for a mod ig.
Them explaining odd and even numbers as nothing to do with the cosmology simple. Its just a way to explain how they can be infinity inside a larger infinite yet you take out of context.

also this never mentions inaccessible cardinals which are high 1-A
But it says inaccessible!!

That aside, I was going to point out each individual scan and put my vote as neutral, but darksmash and Tarang covered it, I disagree with the CRT.
Also the back and forth arguing is tedious and circular, seems like a discord gc debate.

Westcoast, you should provide more context and scans regarding the mathematics, I'd explain why them being confined within space-time in the first place is fundamentally weird considering Real coordinate spaces would define these higher dimensions, therefore be bound by real numbers which are not alephs, but it seems redundant.

Them explaining odd and even numbers as nothing to do with the cosmology simple. Its just a way to explain how they can be infinity inside a larger infinite yet you take out of context.
Doesn't matter, again. Odd numbers, natural numbers, etc. are part of aleph null, which is an aleph, again. I'm not taking it out of context, it's literally pointing out that nothing that is said in the scan qualifies for a true higher infinity. The only thing you're basing this off is "they mention cantor's name" and "they didn't specifically say alephs!", which just don't really work if you know what an aleph actually is.

"Larger infinity" in context of transfinites is equivalent to higher alephs.

There is also the problem that the strange scan doesn't actually specify how big the multiverse is. It talks about transfinite numbers and then says the multiverse is transfinite but doesn't specify exactly how high into transfinites
Strange isn't explaining the cosmology in the first scan. He is only explaining how they can be larger infinites that's all.

Strange isn't explaining the cosmology in the first scan. He is only explaining how they can be larger infinites that's all.
Yeah, as a method of explaining the cosmology lmfao. He even says that one must understand that infinity is relative before even talking about the multiverse, that by definition is explaining how the layers of the multiverse work lol. Besides, going by this kind of difference, the R>F in Marvel wouldn't mean much either as R>F doesn't automatically equate to a higher dimensional tiering without further context, but we can discuss that somewhere else.

Doesn't matter, again. Odd numbers, natural numbers, etc. are part of aleph null, which is an aleph, again. I'm not taking it out of context, it's literally pointing out that nothing that is said in the scan qualifies for a true higher infinity. The only thing you're basing this off is "they mention cantor's name" and "they didn't specifically say alephs!", which just don't really work if you know what an aleph actually is.
How many times do I go to explain this? In the first scan he is talking about how larger infinite can contain lower ones nothing else in other vacant he then explains the cosmology.

How many times do I go to explain this? In the first scan he is talking about how larger infinite can contain lower ones nothing else in other vacant he then explains the cosmology.
Bruh moment, look at your scan again. He blatantly says that understanding how infinity works is crucial before even going in on the multiverse. Besides, using that as a counterargument doesn't help at all. It doesn't help your case whatsoever.

Yeah, as a method of explaining the cosmology lmfao. He even says that one must understand that infinity is relative before even talking about the multiverse, that by definition is explaining how the layers of the multiverse work lol. Besides, going by this kind of difference, the R>F in Marvel wouldn't mean much either as R>F doesn't automatically equate to a higher dimensional tiering without further context, but we can discuss that somewhere else.
Typical you see how downgrade the cosmology it's funny lol. When did he ever say that's how layers in the multiverse works lol.

Typical you see how downgrade the cosmology it's funny lol. When did he ever say that's how layers in the multiverse works lol.
He doesn't need to lmfao. He blatantly says that before one can even talk about the multiverse, they need to understand how the higher infinities work, meaning that these higher infinities are indeed connected in the nature of the multiverse and its layers. Not sure what part of that slipped over your head. I also have to point out that even if you're even somewhat correct, explain why he would even talk about the infinities then. This really just seems like mental gymnastics and coping. If you want some time to make a coherent counterargument, that's fine, but you're literally digging yourself into a deeper ditch with every comment you make.

In strange Comics, higher infinity is considered to be a universe with more spatial dimensions than ours.

At that time, the multiverse would not be 1-A, as the high infinity was described as twice as large as the low infinity.

In strange Comics, higher infinity is considered to be a universe with more spatial dimensions than ours.

At that time, the multiverse would not be 1-A, as the high infinity was described as twice as large as the low infinity.
Could you show the scan of that first comment?

He doesn't need to lmfao. He blatantly says that before one can even talk about the multiverse, they need to understand how the higher infinities work, meaning that these higher infinities are indeed connected in the nature of the multiverse and its layers. Not sure what part of that slipped over your head. I also have to point out that even if you're even somewhat correct, explain why he would even talk about the infinities then. This really just seems like mental gymnastics and coping. If you want some time to make a coherent counterargument, that's fine, but you're literally digging yourself into a deeper ditch with every comment you make.
He talks about how they can be infinity inside a larger infinity like that in the first to explain that larger infinity containing lower to show the readers who aren't knowledgeable in maths that they can be an larger infinity containing a lower one not explaining how infinity works in the cosmology.

No it isn't that was only for dormamu realm in strange tales

He doesn't need to lmfao. He blatantly says that before one can even talk about the multiverse, they need to understand how the higher infinities work, meaning that these higher infinities are indeed connected in the nature of the multiverse and its layers. Not sure what part of that slipped over your head. I also have to point out that even if you're even somewhat correct, explain why he would even talk about the infinities then. This really just seems like mental gymnastics and coping. If you want some time to make a coherent counterargument, that's fine, but you're literally digging yourself into a deeper ditch with every comment you make..to explain that larger infinity containing lower to show the readers who aren't knowledgeable in maths that they can be an larger infinity containing a lower one not explaining how infinity works in the cosmology.

He talks about how they can be infinity inside a larger infinity like that in the first to explain that larger infinity containing lower to show the readers who aren't knowledgeable in maths that they can be an larger infinity containing a lower one not explaining how infinity works in the cosmology.
That's fine and all, but even if it's twice the size of its ontological size it can still contain it. It still doesn't work here. It blatantly talks about how infinity works in relation to the cosmology. Again, it's blatant coping

to explain that larger infinity containing lower to show the readers who aren't knowledgeable in maths that they can be an larger infinity containing a lower one not explaining how infinity works in the cosmology.
Bruh moment. I already talked about this. Containing a lower infinity means literally nothing. Even if the difference was only countably infinite, it would still work. I can contain my cells, it's the same kind of idea there.

That's fine and all, but even if it's twice the size of its ontological size it can still contain it. It still doesn't work here. It blatantly talks about how infinity works in relation to the cosmology. Again, it's blatant coping
It doesn't never stated so just explaining to the readers that lower infinity can be contained into a larger infinity.

Its seems you don't get what it's going on. I will explain tarang basically is saying that the first panel is how strange is explaining infinity bin the multiverse but that isn't the scan he explains it has.
bruh, again. He's blatantly talking about how infinity functions in Marvel. Prove that higher infinities have an uncountably infinite difference over a lower infinities.

It doesn't never stated so just explaining to the readers that lower infinity can be contained into a larger infinity.
Again, looking at overall context, it's clearly talking about how they work in relation to the multiverse. Otherwise, they wouldn't have mentioned it at all lmfao. Again, another case of blatant coping and mental gymnastics.

I don't feel like going back and forth with you after all am not meant to convince you let me just wait for the mods.

bruh why even continue this thread? the op is obviously stonewalling and not even providing evidence for his scans. he doesn't even understand what makes a verse high 1-A.

it's either inaccessible cardinals or hierarchies that transcend hierarchies that transcend hierarchies. Also, Tarang, I would think using 'coping' and 'mental gymnastics' is a violation of the rules, so I suggest stopping that.

You know what this thread should be closed. Am gonna do another one later. Showing the nature of infinity in marvel comics.

I don't feel like going back and forth with you after all am not meant to convince you let me just wait for the mods.
we don't need to go back and forth. You're the one making circular arguments that don't logically make any sense. But I already contacted a mod on discord, so hopefully he'll comment here

I want it closed as it has been going back and forth and seems like people don't understand the cosmology. Am gonna make a better next time

You know what this thread should be closed. Am gonna do another one later. Showing the nature of infinity in marvel comics.
I don't advise to try revise a verse like Marvel without proper research, from any and all possible areas, given how extensive (and also inconsistent) it is.

Wish you luck in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back