• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel cosmology crt? First part high 1-a?

Status
Not open for further replies.

First of all the multiverse is transfinite starting with an aleph number of higher dimensions. Then they are more infinite series of infinite levels, infinitely greater than the others.

main-qimg-0e1d19724f6f7be11027684e82621b44

Another scan to back this up as they are infinite dimensions that transcends infinite dimensions countinously.

Omniverse and Infinite Dimensions
This scans shows that the infinite dimensions are stacked on top of each conceptual transcending/stretching across infinity.
main-qimg-b629060db5f647f1098bcadeee17da4e

To find that “All the realities are Merely Dreams, folded inside Dreams. EACH reality is A THOUGHT WITHIN A LARGER THOUGHT. Each CONTAINING SMALLER THOUGHTS WITHIN ITSELF. Ad Infinitum, Ad Nauseam”.

Eternity is stated to be transfinite and contains multiple lower forms of himself. As seen in the next scan infinity is also transfinite even are m-body/ lower forms are transfinite and represent transfinite realities.
main-qimg-92ab42366a26e698f26d26340cf50b9a

She has an infinite amount of m-body.
main-qimg-4872209d6cbe98fbc1c156310faeb9bc

As seen they are transfinite.

In this scan it's basically stated that eternity and infinity are represention of the concept of cardinality of space and time.

I you read the circled part. You would see largely inaccessible mystical. And we know that marvel reality works on cardinality. This realms are inaccessible and transfinite over lower realities.

With this I believe this part of marvel cosmology should be at least high outer.
Sources : doctor strange sorcerer supreme issue 21.
Silver surfer issue 141.
Quasar issue 37
Fantastic four 1998.

Last edited:
When did it say it's only two times larger do you even know George canto theory. Show proof.
It literally says that in the first scan lmao. Also, the wiki functions with higher infinities having an uncountably infinite difference over lower infinities. I’m simply saying that the logic here doesn’t qualify, but if a mod accepts it, then I’ll be fine, I suppose.
Basically, this doesn’t qualify and you need to take this to a mod

It literally says that in the first scan lmao. Also, the wiki functions with higher infinities having an uncountably infinite difference over lower infinities. I’m simply saying that the logic here doesn’t qualify, but if a mod accepts it, then I’ll be fine, I suppose.
Basically, this doesn’t qualify and you need to take this to a mod
It seems you miss the part about conceptual transcends and about alephs. Not to mention it's literally infinite dimensions beyond infinite dimensions.

It seems you miss the part about conceptual transcends and about alephs. Not to mention it's literally infinite dimensions beyond infinite dimensions.
Doesn’t matter, if each dimension is just twice the ontological size as the lower dimension, it’s just tier 2

Seems like you don't understand what you're are saying. Am not even going to debate you I would wait for the mods.

Seems like you don't understand what you're are saying. Am not even going to debate you I would wait for the mods.
Wdym? I literally am pointing out flaws with what you are arguing, if you want this thing to pass, make an actual argument for it, or just give up

Also, they said a “greater than infinite” number of universes, that’s 2A. Of course, unless you can prove the nature of this hierarchy

edit: I meant, unless you can prove that they’re in a hierarchy

This is not the same arguments that gave rise to the low 1-A?(I know some were in the original thread and are used as current justifications, but I don't remember the others)

This is not the same arguments that gave rise to the low 1-A?(I know some were in the original thread and are used as current justifications, but I don't remember the others)
It was part of it but they interpreted it wrong firstly they discounted the alephs number of dimensions being the Lowest lvl. They also completely ingnored that this is based on George cantor theory which contains transfinite cardinals which way above low 1-a etc. As they are many more.

Last edited:
It was part of it but they interpreted it wrong firstly they discounted the alephs number of dimensions being the Lowest lvl. They also completely ingnored that this is based on George cantor theory which contains transfinite cardinals which way above low 1-a etc. As they are many more.
An aleph number of dimensions is only High 1B by default, but alr

How? An aleph number of dimensions without further context is High 1B at most.
You seem to miss the part where it States starting with an aleph. has it is lowest layer of transfinite multiverse. It allows follows George cantor theory which has transfinite great than aleph null.

You seem to miss the part where it States starting with an aleph. has it is lowest layer of transfinite multiverse. It allows follows George cantor theory which has transfinite great than aleph null.
Aleph 1 is Low 1A on the tiering system. Aleph 1 is, definitionally, larger than transfinite numbers, hence why transfinites can't reach Aleph 1 lmao, it's still only High 1B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back