• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eseseso can you not remove the justifications from Hulk's file? Please? Its fine the way it was.

And just wait, I will do them all gradually.
1. Sorry, but the Exitar thing is kind of pointless.

2. I wouldn't mind someone else doing the Dr. Doom page if it weren't for the 2 intelligence feats I want to add.

Doesn't matter. Just leave it.

You can do that afterwards. Just let me handle them all so I don't leave anything behind or whatever.

Doesn't matter. Just leave it.

You can do that afterwards. Just let me handle them all so I don't leave anything behind or whatever.
Ok just remember to keep the Doom page unlocked and/or let me know when I can add the intelligence stuff

For tomorrow, I need the following
  • Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
  • Hercules (Marvel Comics)
  • Cosmic Ghost Rider
  • Juggernaut
  • Kang the Conqueror
  • Mephisto (Marvel Comics)
  • Genis-Vell
  • Gorr The God Butcher

I also need to adjust Genis's first stat which was left behind in the original downgrade stuff.
I have unlocked them.

Tell me here when I should lock them and the other pages that I unlocked, given that you messed up a bit with the striking strength statistics earlier.

Also, as I mentioned to Confluctor earlier, getting technical, I think that only the Hulk that was a horseman of Apocalypse lifted a pyramid, and that an insanely angry merged/professor Hulk was the one who pushed warrior's madness Thor towards the ground.

We have to find a useful lifting strength feat to scale from for the Gray Hulk, and may need a new statistics key for the merged/professor Hulk.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hulk_(Marvel_Comics)

I need the following unlocked;

Rachel Summers
The Beyonders
Onslaught
Doctor Doom
Ultron (Marvel Comics)
Galactus (Marvel Comics)
Ego the Living Planet
Mjolnir (Marvel Comics)
Beta Ray Bill
Juggernaut
Wolverine (Marvel Comics)
Storm (Marvel Comics)
Cyclops (Marvel Comics)
Emma Frost
Thor (Marvel Comics)

I need to update Thor's durability.
Also, Groot needs a separate discussion tbh. So I just put him at 3-C for the time being.

Okay. I will unlock them, but do not think that Groot is anywhere near that powerful.

About Ultron's tier... I made it higher with prep since it makes more sense? Or should I keep it at 4-A?

Also what about Ego? And his potential key?

Also, both Galactus and the Fallen One were explicitly portrayed as somewhere in tier 4 in this particular storyline. Different Marvel writers have extremely different standards.

His Ap and SS is 4-B/Solar system instead of 3-C/Galaxy Level

I don't think it's controversial. That and king Hyperion. Never understood why they were locked. They are fairly unknown

Okay. The page can probably stay unlocked then.

I am lowkey compellled to ask for deleting the GotG files tbh, I was in the chat where they were disvussed to be made, both were off really low effort RTs and no research whatsoever :v

I fixed up Gamora and Star-Lord to be passable from a P&A perspective, but Groot I think is immensely poor still.

Well, Gamora at least is a rather prominent character with a long history, and Star-Lord should not be very hard to tier.

Groot's statistics are extremely exaggerated currently though, even if he is popular due to the movies.

What do we do about carol? Should she get 5-B too or stay where she is rn? I mean considering how casual the feat is, I wouldn't mind her at 5-B unless it will mess up the scaling.

Also wonder man should likely be moved to 5-B. He is scaling from Hyperions and is usually considered much more powerful than the likes of the thing and them lot. I will need to find evidence for his power mechanism which will solve any issues with the potential anti feats

What do we do about carol? Should she get 5-B too or stay where she is rn? I mean considering how casual the feat is, I wouldn't mind her at 5-B unless it will mess up the scaling.
Maybe a "held back" rating of High 6-C, and a not held back tier of 5-A (see below) for her regular form?
Also wonder man should likely be moved to 5-B. He is scaling from Hyperions and is usually considered much more powerful than the likes of the thing and them lot. I will need to find evidence for his power mechanism which will solve any issues with the potential anti feats
5-A when not holding back seems fine for him as well.
Question. Hyperion has a 5-A feat (stopping the Rouge Planet) he was able to do so scaling him to 5-B only seems a little like a downplay on him.

What do we do then?
Thank you for the valuable information. I am fine with replacing tier 5-B for the mid-level characters with scaling to 5-A instead.

Question. Hyperion has a 5-A feat (stopping the Rouge Planet) he was able to do so scaling him to 5-B only seems a little like a downplay on him.

What do we do then?
Oh, I thought this was calced at 5-B? Okay, this is not bad by itself then. He can scale to his own feat.

Maybe a "held back" rating of High 6-C, and a not held back tier of 5-A (see below) for her regular form?
Perhaps. I will wait and see what @The_Impress says

5-A when not holding back seems fine for him as well.
5-B* but yeah at peak could work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back