• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Applying what has been accepted here and in the other thread for this purpose.

Having two nearly identical threads active at the same time seems to have been a bad decision, due to the resulting disorganisation.

Can somebody write a list of all the members that have helped out in this thread previously, so I can summon them to the other thread with the same revision purpose, and then close this one, please?

I just kinda want this to finish since there's another thread that has been postponed until this one ends.

Well, we have two thread trying to cover the same thing, which is very inefficient and disorganised, but I suggested a solution in my last preceding post.

Impress just told us that we are supposed to continue the discussion here and close the other thread instead.

For some reasons we gotta deal with this here too

Anyway, current glaring issue;
Hulk's stellar LS which is affecting Lockjaw's current rating
Another issue:
5-B scaling chain from Gilgamesh, which will tie into Hyperion's 5-B (he will be the upper end of the chain). This could potentially effect the following;
  1. Gilgamesh
  2. Ikaris
  3. Thena
  4. Sersi
  5. Blue Marvel
  6. Carol
  7. America Chavez
  8. Anti man
  9. King Hyperion - upscales from BM
  10. Hyperion (avengers) (he can upscale from this value and also scale to his own 5-B feat)
  11. Hyperion (squadron Supreme) - scales directly to Ikaris, if not above him. And has been a pain in the ass for non-4-B Thor.
  12. Hyperion (squadron sinister) - due to being a pain in the ass for non-4-B Thor.
I would also like for wonder man to be part of it, but I will wait and see what you guys think

I personally do not mind scaling the above-mentioned characters to 5-B.

I am not sure how we should handle the Hulk lifting strength issue, but maybe we could simply set it as variable, despite that he wasn't explicitly very angry when supporting the weight of a star.

Celestials 2-A rating comes from a civilisation thing which includes prep and shit. So, no, celestials aren't always at 2-A tier. At least not feats wise. Contextually, they are low 1c or some shit tho

Celestials 2-A rating comes from a civilisation thing which includes prep and shit. So, no, celestials aren't always at 2-A tier. At least not feats wise. Contextually, they are low 1c or some shit tho
Is there any low 1-C evidence?

And they're 2-A because they can curbstomp an Odin who was in the Destroyer Armor AND had the power of all the Norse, Greek, and Hindu Gods to boost him. And normal Odin is already up to a 2-A, so this amped Destroyer Armor was definitely a 2-A yet it got clapped by the Celestials without them really trying.

Wasn't Exitar capable of physically manipulating a galaxy? Could that somehow scale the Hulk?
I think not, the hulk only energized the force field, nothing else, also hulk lost in the end and Exitar simply dropped on top of the earth to crush it by his weight, not a direct attack

Jesus Christ, are you all planning on applying this next decade?

Stop bringing up minor things like supporting feats and other shit that you can add on a later date, we're NEVER getting it done at this rate.

LS shouldn't randomly be conflated with this, do that later revision.

We should start application already now.

Jesus Christ, are you all planning on applying this next decade?

Stop bringing up minor things like supporting feats and other shit that you can add on a later date, we're NEVER getting it done at this rate.

LS shouldn't randomly be conflated with this, do that later revision.

We should start application already now.
Agreed.

I personally just want this to get done so my Dr. Doom thread can stop being in stasis.

So who here are willing and able to apply this revision, and do we have an exact schematic for which characters that should be changed to what?

anyway, I will begin applying the changes now, might take a bit of time.

some of these pages need to be unlocked, such as;
Thor
Hulk
Thanos
Warlock
Magus

If someone could go through my list to find all of them, that would be great

I can add the 3-C upgrades for Dr Doom's preparation, technology, and Doombots.

All I need is for the page to be unlocked.

Somebody needs to write a list of all the EXACTLY WORDED titles for the pages that I need to unlock here.

Thank you, but I meant all of the locked herald-tier Marvel pages at once.

Thank you.

I will unlock the pages that you listed in the meantime.

Tell me here when the editing for them has been finished, and please be careful with the spelling, grammar, and structure.

Hey there,

Since the 3-C seems to be near its conclusion and the edits can be made soon, I would humbly like to request that I edit Doom's page to upgrade his Doombots, technology, and preparation from 4-B to 3-C.

Also, for his intelligence section I would like 2 impressive intelligence feats:

1. From A+X #5, Loki states that he somewhat fears Doom's intelligence and states that he's confident that Doom could clone Thor with time.

2. From Doom: The Emperor Returns #2, Doom manages to absorb the intelligence of an entire planet.

Oh, one last thing y'all, do not forget to add the accepted calculations to the Marvel Comics verse page.

For tomorrow, I need the following
  • Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
  • Hercules (Marvel Comics)
  • Cosmic Ghost Rider
  • Juggernaut
  • Kang the Conqueror
  • Mephisto (Marvel Comics)
  • Genis-Vell
  • Gorr The God Butcher

I also need to adjust Genis's first stat which was left behind in the original downgrade stuff.

And Thor's links need to be properly referenced as well. Reminder: IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU ALSO PROPERLY REFERENCE THE FEATS AND THEIR COMIC BOOK ISSUES.

Sorry to ask again, but could I possibly get permission to edit Doom's page to make the 4-B's into 3-C's and add the 2 intelligence feats to the intelligence section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back