• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah wait now that I think about it Thor broke the container that held Eric Masterson and Hercules, there were many more containers that were used to form the Celestial's armor.

Therefore the base Thor scales directly to 3-C by being able to break this container.

I still think Thor damaging exitar is a massive outlier, or it could be that he channeled God Blast into a physical attack, since it's mentioned that he used all of his Godly strength, I mean it's accepted that Exitar is Superior to the Fourth Host.

I still think Thor damaging exitar is a massive outlier, or it could be that he channeled God Blast into a physical attack, since it's mentioned that he used all of his Godly strength, I mean it's accepted that Exitar is Superior to the Fourth Host.
It didn't hurt him, it only created a small gap in his armor, that's why they say he didn't even feel it.

The God-Blast is projected as a bolt of energy, this is a clear hammer blow.

Please re-check that he did not channel his godblast into the blow. I think that he mentioned something about this while later fighting the Juggernaut.

Please re-check that he did not channel his godblast into the blow. I think that he mentioned something about this while later fighting the Juggernaut.
It is seen in the same comic that the process to create a God Blast is more extensive than simply waving the hammer and striking, plus Thor mentions that it is his strongest blow, if he was referring to the God Blast I don't understand why he didn't coat Mjolnir with the belt like he did moments later.

Well, I am personally fine with 3-C for the most powerful "heralds", as long as we are careful to only scale from the genuinely reliable feats of this scale, but Impress is taking a break for the sake of her overall health, so she cannot handle a High 4-C scaling thread for the less powerful "heralds". Would somebody else here be willing to do so?

Gladiator withstanding a supernova and Binary having trouble cleansing a star from an infection, for example.

Last edited:
Characters that scales to Thor and Surfer without holding back:
Thanos
Warlock
Magus
Sentry
Galactus - first key
Beta Ray Bill
Destroyer
Ultron
Hank Pym
Gladiator
Tyrant
Emma Frost
Terrax
Doom
Juggernaut
Morg (He is a herald)
Hercules
Firelord
Ghost Rider
Mephisto
Loki
She-Hulk
Onslaught
Champion - second key
Nova Frankie
Cyclops - second key
The Beyonders
Star Brand
Quasar
Rachel Summer
Nova - second key
Hyperion - Avengers
Annihilus
Sphinx
Mangog
Gorr
Hela
High Evolutionary
Kang
Ulik
Magus
Mindless Ones
Jormungand
Cosmic Ghost Rider
Genis-Vell
Pluto
Executioner - (took two of them to defeat him in that issue, so sure)
Mjolnir
Man-Beast
Iron Man Armor Model 22
Air Walker
Ego the living Tribunal
Beast - second stat
Black Knight - weapon
Blade - second key
Challenger
Drax - classic
Satanna and Daimon Hellstrom
Cosmo with TK
Groot
Impossible Man
Iron Man Armor Model 37
Spider-Man and Kaine - last keys
Kurse (Marvel Comics)
Latveria
Maestro
Magik
Marduk Kurios
Red Hulk
Red She hulk
Omega
Wolverine and his gang
Stardust
Storm - with lightning bolt
Satannish
Runner
The Fallen One
Wakanda
Voyager
Victor Mancha - even tho the justification is sus

Last edited:
If everything is done here, should I make a new thread for the revised scaling chain? We need to get rid of some 4-Bs before this upgrade goes through. More efficient this way

Well, I would much prefer if we divide the "heralds" (It is a rather dumb term, but it is what I have to work with) into tier High 4-C and tier 3-C characters, in order to avoid spreading misleading information.

i looked into their feats, and these can definitely scale far above the high 4-c value. I will worry about the 4-c scaling later on, for now, most i haven't mentioned will lose their scaling to thor and surfer in this key. they will be high 6-c only.

Okay. For example, base level Storm currently has her lightning bolts scaled to once seemingly managing to damage the Surfer. A 3-C rating for her seems too high.

Also, we need to list all of the accepted 4-A calculations in the Marvel Comics verse page, and preferably Thor's and the Surfer's profile pages as well, as backup justifications, in case we have to downgrade them from 3-C at some point.

And we obviously cannot base the 3-C ratings on any mere potential hyperbole expressions or feats over time. only Galaxy level in a single attack counts.

Okay. For example, base level Storm currently has her lightning bolts scaled to once seemingly managing to damage the Surfer. A 3-C rating for her seems too high.
If it's the level that bothers you, 3-C for characters like Storm and Wolverine seems to me as far-fetched as 4-B.
But if the scaling is reasonable I don't see the problem.
Also, we need to list all of the accepted 4-A calculations in the Marvel Comics verse page, and preferably Thor's and the Surfer's profile pages as well, as backup justifications, in case we have to downgrade them from 3-C at some point.
I have already added them to the Marvel Comics page.
And we obviously cannot base the 3-C ratings on any mere potential hyperbole expressions or feats over time. only Galaxy level in a single attack counts.
It is not based solely on statements but on a fact similar to this example:

You have some casual feats from level 5-C to low 5-B and you also have statements that characters destroyed planets and that they can destroy one in a thought, therefore level 5-B is reasonable and Planet level statements cannot be hyperbole.

If it's the level that bothers you, 3-C for characters like Storm and Wolverine seems to me as far-fetched as 4-B.
But if the scaling is reasonable I don't see the problem.
Okay.
I have already added them to the Marvel Comics page.
Thank you.
It is not based solely on statements but on a fact similar to this example:

You have some casual feats from level 5-C to low 5-B and you also have statements that characters destroyed planets and that they can destroy one in a thought, therefore level 5-B is reasonable and Planet level statements cannot be hyperbole.
I would just prefer if we focus on the feats that are definitely 3-C, not the ones that lack context, proof, and timeframes.

Neither is Adam Warren. Virtually everything that he writes is hopeless, morbid, nihilistic, oppressive, and dystopian in an intricate intellectualised manner. He isn't exactly doing any favours for human consciousness as a whole.

Anyway, should I delete the page?

Also, let's continue to discuss the main current issues here please:
Well, I would much prefer if we divide the "heralds" (It is a rather dumb term, but it is what I have to work with) into tier High 4-C and tier 3-C characters, in order to avoid spreading misleading information.
I would just prefer if we focus on the feats that are definitely 3-C, not the ones that lack context, proof, and timeframes.

Hey, just curious, how come the page for the Marquis of Death was deleted?

I kinda liked that page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back