• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Cinematic Universe Speed Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor is one thing since he can control his hammer, and that the hammer is enchanted and houses power higher than what scientists from SHIELD can clearly read.

Iron Man's prototype armor pieces each flying independently of each other with the probability of either split power source for each piece or each one having a battery for sustained flight is another thing entirely.

I agree that it is different, however split pieces and combined pieces to the armor don't make the flight slower. Tony Stark was sn't that heavy though.

Weight isn't the problem. It's power imo. What would sustain the suit's flight besides the arc reactor? The newer versions have its own reactor onboard but this one isn't, so it likely runs on battery.

Idk. I'm running on guesses and what not but I don't see it outflying a supposedly superior armor speedwise in flight.

Mk40 goes only up to mach 5.

This is a very old thread, and should probably be closed.

Antvasima said:
This is a very old thread, and should probably be closed.
I changed the OP just few minutes before. I don't like to spam creating even more MCU threads. Sorry.

It is usually better to start a new thread, given that nobody who took part in the old discussion will remember much of what it was about, whereas new contributors will not have the energy to read through the previous responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back