• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first one looked more like a durability thing than actual sound resistance. The second is perfectly fine to use. Just stick with that.

Also, Wonder Woman gets another scan of resistance to poison based off of that, and resistance to sound manipulation along with space and time manipulation

Black Adam gets heat resistance
I also saw resistance to ice though as she broke free and didn't feel affected by it.

Angle Man mainly has vector manipulation as far as I recall.

Martian Manhunter processing all the information of every mind on Earth at the same time seems like an Extraordinary Genius feat, if it is true, but we would need considerably greater specifics first.

His other mentioned strategist feats probably only qualify him as gifted, yes, but I would be surprised if he has no extreme technological aptitude. Can somebody check up what the DC Comics wiki says please?

Other than that, I agree with Confluctor's conclusions above.

• Genius Level Intellect: The Martian Manhunter possesses highly advanced reasoning and logic capabilities, and uses them to great effect. Despero once claimed that Ted Kord's mind (IQ 192) was second only to that of J'onn J'onzz.[37] The Martian Manhunter's particularly astute reasoning capabilities and long-term association with Earth's global population gives him an edge in dealing with humans of diverse governments, cultures and religions. As a result, in the northern hemisphere of Earth, the Manhunter is one of many costumed adventurers battling against entropy, yet in the southern hemisphere, he is more well-known than even Superman.
This is what DC wiki says. I think the first about his iq can be used (the issue is apparently Justice League America Vol 1 39). The rest doesn't seem that impressive to me tbh

This is what DC wiki says. I think the first about his iq can be used (the issue is apparently Justice League America Vol 1 39). The rest doesn't seem that impressive to me tbh
Okay. Would "At least Genius" be appropriate?
He could also travel to Earth-2 by shifting his angles, or trapped people in-between dimensions.
Okay. Noted.

Okay. That can probably be applied then.

Just noting: She doesn't resist the powers of Angle Man. In that scan, the angle 'rays' doesn't even seem to be hitting her. And whenever he used his powers against her in the past, they always worked.

Just noting: She doesn't resist the powers of Angle Man. In that scan, the angle 'rays' doesn't even seem to be hitting her. And whenever he used his powers against her in the past, they always worked.
Can you show me? It also looks like she's blocking it with her bracelets

If you guys are so insistent on giving wondy space time resistance - which it isn't, by all means make a new thread. Cause the scans here don't prove anything.

Anyway, leaving that aside, apply all the MMH stuff - with the changes I recommended. And heat resis for black Adam seems fine.

The scans says everything if it were just assumptions I would have even gotten involved but it's balantly stated in the book and if you don't want It to be accepted then no problem plus no ******* reason to create another thread when I was said first done here.

???

I literally said that, 1, it doesn't hit her, and 2, those kind of introductory statements shouldn't be taken at face value.

Anyway, just apply the MMH stuff, OP.

Why would she put her arm to block an attack that isn't towards her?
You're making it sound as if it's said in flowery word and like I said if you don't agree then I don't care plus I don't care if its not added anyways.

You're allowed to use Pre Crisis anti feats if it prevents an upgrade

Do you agree with heat resistance for Black Adam
Cute,
But literally: Angle Man doesn't fight WW outside that anniversary issue, as far as I'm aware. He appeared once fighting Wonder Girl (and affected her with his powers, in fact) [Edit: I am mistaken. He fought Donna Troy while working for Cheetah]then became an enemy of Catwoman during her "one year later" storyline (where he referenced fights with WW and The Flash that never happened in post-crisis).

Last edited:
So is somebody who knows how to edit properly willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back