• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black hat revision ( villainous)

Hello everyone, this is my first revision crt and I've been planning to open it for a long time. opening this revisionbecause there are so many things missing from black hat's profile and I want you to know that it will not be last CRT I open for black hat.
You can also translate the Spanish links I post on the CreepyCharly blog on Google Translate.

at least trillions of years old and older than creation
( he is confirmed to be older than anyone who appears on the show, which means he is older than the anti pops and pops who were born with creation )

HAX

Intangibility, avatar creation
( It existed as an abstract darkness in space. creates an version of himself made of pure shadow )

Have mind ( typ 1; his consciousness exists in more than one table at the same time )

invulnerability, attack reflection ( It should be comparable to aku, and he states that divine energy is simple and insignificant, belittles aku for not resisting it. even copy of it is immune to traditional attacks and reflects these attacks with its body )

mind manipulation, telepathy, corruption (typ 2) empathic manipulation, morality manipulation, madness manipulation (type 2 and 3), hair manipulation, organic manipulation, disease manipulation ( In true form all passive; just watching black hat and hearing its comments causes physical, mental and emotional harm to people. prolonged exposition to this can lead to loss of sanity, soul, hair, nails, welti, itching, heavy smot, stomachache, headache, infectious mononucleosis, inflamed tomili, gases, nausua, need to go to the bathroom, arthritis and swollen eyes, spasms, laughing attacks, urgency to use hats, viilanousness, extreme evil, tang or sharper teeth, hyperactivity among others.
Even alesa rackham, one of the members of the blackened authors who worked for him, was exposed to many of these characteristics the moment she saw his true existence )

possession ( this is one of her old techniques. take possession of aldo maldona's body to build and manage the organization. take possession of objects )

matter manipulation ( changed the color of the wall and clock )

Plant Manipulation ( turns a flower black)

light manipulation ( emits reddish light from its eyes )

Dimensional travel ( can travel to alternate universes with his claws or lightning )

dimensional storage ( puts flug, demencia and 505 into the paper bag )

spatial manipulation ( opens a tear in the fabric of space with its claws )

supernatural willpower, deconstruction ( In the sequel to the sculpting evil short, it is stated that Black Hat was not satisfied with ripping off her own face, shattered an entire statue into millions of pieces )

time travel ( can open intertemporal portals )

time manipulation ( As the creator of the book, she also created the time in the book. It brings a vase to the moment when it is not broken )

Incorporeality, passive corruption, abstract existence ( typ 1; It is all the evil of the universe concentrated in a single point.
It is the perfect and absolute darkness in the universe.
black Hat is the embodiment of evil.
black hat is the embodiment of evil, so there’s an embodiment of goodness to balance him like yin and yang.
black hat's existence as the embodiment of evil has corrupted he entire island of hat.
It is stated that before Aldo Maldona possessed her body, she was actually a non-existent being and an entity that existed only in absolute darkness and the complete destruction of order, this shows that it actually exists purely as abstraction )

Our wiki states that in order to
qualify for abstract existence, it must be demonstrated that there is control over the abstraction we embodies.
black hat has control over the abstractions of evil and darkness that it literally embodies;
Black Hat's existence as the embodiment of evil has completely corrupted Hat Island. Black Hat can teleport as a whole to places where darkness exists, and and can shape darkness/control dark realms.

magic, weapon creation, curse manipulation, plot manipulation, pocket reality manipulation ( as the creator of the book, also created the magic in the book. he created the magicsword sword. personally responsible for the magic in the organization and can curse objects. the spirits under his control even possessed the show itself. tape he curses is a pocket dimension reality )

Death manipulation ( those who don't work for black hat die. black hat vomiting can kill.
those who see black hat's eye die, and Black Hat can even use it as an attack )

additional limbs ( shown here )

space survival ( exist freely in space )

acusality ( typ 1; erases aku from existence as if she never existed, but itself and cambot are unaffected by this event )

causality manipulation ( the owner and creator of the book that creates paradoxical decisions. erased aku from history as if he never existed )

enhanced senses, extrasensory perception ( he may notice demencia waving at him from the space station to earth, can see and catch flug and demencia even while sitting in his room, can feel pain and broken bones around her )

existence erasure, void manipulation ( he erased aku like it never existed
erasing the entire weeweenies universe, to make a sun exist in a nothingness )

Angry power, plot manipulation ( he got so angry that the show ended early )

fear manipulation, paralysis Inducement ( It strikes fear someone watching the weeweenies show and immobilizes their body completely )

empowerment, conceptual manipulation ( typ 3; It is the source of the existence of ghost types, whose abilities increase depending on the strength of emotions, which are physical manifestations of intense positive emotions such as love, feeling of protection, affection and which become stronger as the emotion grows stronger )

Passive dream manipulation ( Its presence in the universe affects people's dreams )

RESİSTANCE

Likely Holy manipulation ( states that divine energy is simple and unimportant for her )

Likely mind manipulation ( unaffected by Cthulhu's hypnosis eyes )

Last edited:
"It appears to be" ins´t an argument, you need to directly prove that the darkness was BH himself

This looks like just an easter egg
I think I agree with this, this event would probably be considered as multilocation.
but the other link I posted proves Intangibility.

Doesn´t proves that himself is commanding the paints

As shown in the profile, black hat takes scale directly from the paintings, such as subjective reality. and as I said, they all look at the robot at the same time and the dark perception of black hat is created.

We don´t know how long this time is = Non-Combat Applicable
Also, to explain this issue better to you; Alesa Rackham, one of the writers who saw the abstract existence of Black Hat and worked for Black Hat, was exposed to many of Black Hat's this I mentioned haxs.
Black Hat was already take possession of a human for communication with humanity, and its authors were not affected by these haxs. but It was shown that the authors were clearly affected by this when they saw the abstract existence of Black Hat.
Therefore, yes, we can call Black Hat's humanoid form maybe non-combat, but we cannot call it non-combat in its true form.

BH didn´t resisted the pain through willpower, he simple wasn´t affected by it

He didn´t broke the statue into millions of pieces, this only happened in the deleted ending
This scene was not deleted, it's just that the studio didn't make a sequel to the scene. Alan Iturel explained what happened next; Black Hat shattered the statue into millions of pieces, breaking the statue into millions of pieces is deconstruction, and even though his face was torn off, he still shattered the statue gives him supernatural willpower.
Have changed through Reality Warping
Almost every hax counts as reality warping anyway, it's still dimensional storage because it can fit giant-sized people into a paper bag.
No. you can look properly here anti pops and pops have already entered into the sun.

But Rigel I agree, flug actually opened that portal, he already had the time travel portal gun in his hand.

Dr. Strange has statements In-Verse that he does things through his time manipulation abilities, BH doesn´t
but on the time manipulation page it does not say "Dr. Strange has statements In-Verse that she does things through her time manipulation abilities"

Also, Black Hat, as the creator of the book, also created the time in the book, shouldn't this be taken as time manipulation?

also want to ask you something, time works differently in the book created by Black Hat. Wouldn't this be a manipulation of causality?

Black Hat is the biggest of the whole universe, with his evil and desire to make people suffer being one of the main points of his character

This is what makes the "incarnation of evil" (What is the corret translation following the original spanish description), he is just extremely evil and this nature makes him the incarnation of it

First of all, you all misunderstand what I said about abstract existence.
And your most important mistake is translation.
In Spanish, "the embodiment of evil" is said in two ways;
1."La maldad encarnada"
2. "La encarnación del mal"

There is no such thing as "the embodiment of evil" in Spanish.

The producer has already stated that Black Hat balances the evil in the universe like yin and yang (villainous blog translates the live broadcasts of the producer, you cannot reject him), and in support of this in the show, Pops stated that Black Hat is the embodiment of all evil in the universe.

It has also been stated that the black hat is "It is the perfect and absolute darkness in the universe", and it has been stated twice before that it is infinite darkness itself. When we say moon, what we mean is the red eclipse, and the black hat is the red eclipse itself.

Read Rigel´s CRT for some in-depth reasons of why i disagree with AE
In the link you posted, all you said was that Black Hat must have the feat of abstraction in order to achieve abstract existence, and I have shown many times that he is capable of abstraction.

he created the book, but not the one who make the decisions in it
Well I agree with this

The spirit is possessing the tape where the show is being watched, not the show itself
Yes, the villainous verse is already a tape.

Because BH send Dementia through the TV by using Immersion, the tape, by itself, doesn´t countains a real pocket reality
no, we can even say that there is more dimensional travel here, when demencia goes inside it is shown to be a normal 3d world, so it can be counted as a pocket dimension.

The second, however, ins´t death hax since Flug is alive
No, Black Hat implies that she killed a former doctor who worked for her by vomiting on her, and that's why she hired Flug.

We don´t have proof that BH himself erased Aku or applied the "punishment"
I have already proven this to you, black hat says that he will punish aku and after the words he says, aku is completely erased from existence.
This is flowery language, doesn´t literally means that everything was turned in a void, otherwise neutral
the sun is already a living being, watch this scene. there, the person watching the Weeweenies show describes the things she sees, and everything is shown as nothingness, as shown in the photo.
Turning everything into void is void manipulation and existence erasure.

These are two completely different examples, by using one of them you can´t justify the other

I, however, don´t know how we treat the example linked above, due to BH "ending" the show, but.... Actually not ending it, lol, it´s confusing
The cam-bot is already the show itself, and In this way flug can even manipulate the timeline of the show. black hat corrupted the tape which is the villainous world itself as shown, so it's definitely plot manipulation.

Also, it doesn't matter whether you say the episode continues, it ends the show in the upper world where the villainous world is broadcast as a cartoon.

The blog talks about several types of ghosts, we don´t know that the ghosts BH interacted with are the ones that have Abstract Existence
No, it is implied that ghosts in the world increase with the presence of the red eclipse. In the other link, only ghost types are listed.
In fact, to talk about this issue in more detail, if you look at the scan I posted, you can see that it is stated that the mother poltergeist is one of the ghosts with an abstract existence.
It is stated that ghosts increase with the red eclipse, and In the mother poltergeist story, there is a reference to the fact that the black hat/red eclipse is the reason for her turning into a ghost in the paintings of her house.

"It seems that" ins´t an argument, you need to prove he has hypnotic eyes
Well, I agree with that.

We see lightining stikes ocurring while the wall´s color changes + This was more something relationed by the relation of the lightning´s light and the shading cretaed by it
No, if you want, you can look at the clock in the background while the lightning strikes are still continuing and the characters are talking. The color of the clock does not change. In the 12 o'clock curse made by Black Hat, the color of the clock and the wall changes.

I also agree with you about Invulnerability, that's why I crossed out the Invulnerability article I gave to black hot.

Last edited:
Also Alan Ituriel implies that he may be as powerful or more than Cthulhu himself and other Eldrich's. Cthulhu appears in Villainous and I even asked the guy from Nightfurmon if it's the same Cthulhu from the myths and has the same level of power, he said yes.

Also Alan Ituriel implies that he may be as powerful or more than Cthulhu himself and other Eldrich's. Cthulhu appears in Villainous and I even asked the guy from Nightfurmon if it's the same Cthulhu from the myths and has the same level of power, he said yes.
Unfortunately, I do not agree with these, the words of the author you sent are very vague and The opposing authors said nothing about this being canon. Also, the first scan you posted is just the villainous blog admin's own assumption.

I think I agree with this, this event would probably be considered as multilocation.
but the other link I posted proves Intangibility.
The other link looks fine, i just disagree with the first one

As shown in the profile, black hat takes scale directly from the paintings, such as subjective reality.
No, it only says that he can become part of a painting, not that he naturally is part of them

and as I said, they all look at the robot at the same time and the dark perception of black hat is created.
What simple doesn´t proves that the paintings are BH himself

Also, to explain this issue better to you; Alesa Rackham, one of the writers who saw the abstract existence of Black Hat and worked for Black Hat, was exposed to many of Black Hat's this I mentioned haxs.
Black Hat was already take possession of a human for communication with humanity, and its authors were not affected by these haxs. but It was shown that the authors were clearly affected by this when they saw the abstract existence of Black Hat.
Therefore, yes, we can call Black Hat's humanoid form maybe non-combat, but we cannot call it non-combat in its true form.
I think you can make the madness hax combat applicable, but only this one, the others aren´t showed to have instantaneous effect on people

This scene was not deleted, it's just that the studio didn't make a sequel to the scene. Alan Iturel explained what happened next; Black Hat shattered the statue into millions of pieces, breaking the statue into millions of pieces is deconstruction, and even though his face was torn off, he still shattered the statue gives him supernatural willpower.
Alan himself says that this scene is just an alternative end

Supernatural Willpower is overcome extreme pain, through, well, willpower

BH didn´t even felt pain, so he doesn´t qualifies

Almost every hax counts as reality warping anyway, it's still dimensional storage because it can fit giant-sized people into a paper bag.
That´s not something that the paper bag can naturally do

And even if it was, why would this be a power for BH and not only for the paper bag?

Look again at the video

but on the time manipulation page it does not say "Dr. Strange has statements In-Verse that she does things through her time manipulation abilities"

Also, Black Hat, as the creator of the book, also created the time in the book, shouldn't this be taken as time manipulation?
I think this is a better example tbh

also want to ask you something, time works differently in the book created by Black Hat. Wouldn't this be a manipulation of causality?
No

First of all, you all misunderstand what I said about abstract existence.
And your most important mistake is translation.
In Spanish, "the embodiment of evil" is said in two ways;
1."La maldad encarnada"
2. "La encarnación del mal"

There is no such thing as "the embodiment of evil" in Spanish.
I... Was arguing that?

The producer has already stated that Black Hat balances the evil in the universe like yin and yang (villainous blog translates the live broadcasts of the producer, you cannot reject him), and in support of this in the show, Pops stated that Black Hat is the embodiment of all evil in the universe.

It has also been stated that the black hat is "It is the perfect and absolute darkness in the universe", and it has been stated twice before that it is infinite darkness itself. When we say moon, what we mean is the red eclipse, and the black hat is the red eclipse itself.

In the link you posted, all you said was that Black Hat must have the feat of abstraction in order to achieve abstract existence, and I have shown many times that he is capable of abstraction.
Buddy, i already answered to all of this

Honestly, if you don´t accept my explanations, wait someone with more knowledge on AE give his thoughts

Yes, the villainous verse is already a tape.
The video was in a tape, not the whole verse, the narrator even says that only the video was in the tape

no, we can even say that there is more dimensional travel here, when demencia goes inside it is shown to be a normal 3d world, so it can be counted as a pocket dimension.
Read the immersion page

No, Black Hat implies that she killed a former doctor who worked for her by vomiting on her, and that's why she hired Flug.
What?

He said that he vomiting on one of his subordinates created Flug, simple like that

I have already proven this to you, black hat says that he will punish aku and after the words he says, aku is completely erased from existence.
He said that Aku deserves a punishment, not that he would apply the punishment by himself

That´s literally on the video

The sun is already a living being, watch this scene. there, the person watching the Weeweenies show describes the things she sees, and everything is shown as nothingness, as shown in the photo.
Turning everything into void is void manipulation and existence erasure.
Tbh the quote doesn´t even says that he erased anything, lol, just that he saw the sun in a dark place of the universe

So yeah, it´s useless to argue over that

The cam-bot is already the show itself, and In this way flug can even manipulate the timeline of the show. black hat corrupted the tape which is the villainous world itself as shown, so it's definitely plot manipulation.

Also, it doesn't matter whether you say the episode continues, it ends the show in the upper world where the villainous world is broadcast as a cartoon.
He ending the show, but with Flug being capable of act during the plot hax demonstration makes it very doubtuful to say the minimum

But i think i can agree with this

No, it is implied that ghosts in the world increase with the presence of the red eclipse. In the other link, only ghost types are listed.

In fact, to talk about this issue in more detail, if you look at the scan I posted, you can see that it is stated that the mother poltergeist is one of the ghosts with an abstract existence.
It is stated that ghosts increase with the red eclipse, and In the mother poltergeist story, there is a reference to the fact that the black hat/red eclipse is the reason for her turning into a ghost in the paintings of her house.
Did BH ever physically interacted with her?

No, if you want, you can look at the clock in the background while the lightning strikes are still continuing and the characters are talking. The color of the clock does not change. In the 12 o'clock curse made by Black Hat, the color of the clock and the wall changes.
A lightning strike can generate more light than other lightning strikes

Also, the fact that the scene that instantly comes after it showing the lightning strikes are causing the changes on the environment´s color proves my point

Last edited:
No, it only says that he can become part of a painting, not that he naturally is part of them
yes, and she becomes part of many paintings at once, and He looks at his robot at the same time, as if it were a single mind. But if there is a thought that this is not enough, it can be "likely have-mind".

What simple doesn´t proves that the paintings are BH himself
If there is another black hat character other than black hat, show it. this is one of the reasons why it counting subjective reality in the profile.

I think you can make the madness hax combat applicable, but only this one, the others aren´t showed to have instantaneous effect on people
It is already said that when Alesa Rackham saw her existence, she was immediately exposed to haxes such as disease, corruption, morality, mind and madness. Since Alesa Rackham lived in very old years, she did not have much knowledge about the people in the villainous world. So there is no information about what else he is exposed to since he saw the black hat. but these still show that the haxes I showed are directly acceptable for battle, there is no need to separate the haxs. they are all explained at the same time.

Alan himself says that this scene is just an alternative end

Supernatural Willpower is overcome extreme pain, through, well, willpower

BH didn´t even felt pain, so he doesn´t qualifies
What he means when he says alternative ending is that it is an alternative ending for the audience because the audience only knows that the scene ends with his face being ripped off. Alan says they were going to continue the scene, but they didn't because they didn't have time. An acceptable argument because it is still from villainous canonicity and says he gave tests on how the statue was destroyed.

Also, does supernaturalwillpower require pain? Then why does the lich have supernaturalwillpower?

That´s not something that the paper bag can naturally do

And even if it was, why would this be a power for BH and not only for the paper bag?
In fact, Toon Force characters can fit into trees and stones with the effects they have on the environment, and this means they have dimensional storage. these are similar.
Black Hat gets dimensional storage with the effect it has, I don't see any real reason why Black Hat shouldn't get it.

Look again at the video
Yes, time travel, but since Flug's weapon did this, Black Hat is no longer relevant.

I say that your answer is illogical, because on the time manipulation page they gave an example of Dr.Strange changing time (exactly the same as Black Hat), and you say that there is a statement in verse that says Dr.Strange manipulates time, Then I wonder why such an incorrect example was added to the time manipulation page.

I... Was arguing that?
Unfortunately yes, since Villainous is a spanish show.

Buddy, i already answered to all of this
No, you didn't answer any of these, you didn't express your opinion, you just responded to the spanish translation.
Also, you said None of the stuff related to darkness qualifies, but this is contradictory when looking at other abstract existence profiles.

The video was in a tape, not the whole verse, the narrator even says that only the video was in the tape
The villainous verse for the narrator is just a video.

Read the immersion page
I read it, but you need to look at the clip I sent.
When demencia enters, the television screen is shown as a small static image, with the world completely in the same reality as the normal world. This counts as both pocket dimension and subjective reality.

He said that he vomiting on one of his subordinates created Flug, simple like that
created flug 🙃

No, you can look again.
Black Hat did not create Flug, Flug joined the organization by entering BHO's schools , as he explained in his diary. Black Hat implies that he vomited on one of his subordinates (he even plays with a skull in his hand while describing this, presumably the skull of the subordinates he killed) and then gets a job as Flug's new subordinate.

He said that Aku deserves a punishment, not that he would apply the punishment by himself

That´s literally on the video
no, watch the scene again flugda confirms this.
flug: "we can only do one thing with a villain like him"
black hat: "Indeed, Aku deserves a punishment..."
and immediately afterward, with black hat's words, aku is erased from existence.
It's so simple and understandable, I don't know what you still don't understand.

Tbh the quote doesn´t even says that he erased anything, lol, just that he saw the sun in a dark place of the universe
but weeweenies universe is described and shown as nothingness, everything turning into nothingness after the effect of black hat is still enough for void manipulation and existence erasure.

Did BH ever physically interacted with her?
As shown in the profile, Black Hat already interacts with ghosts.

A lightning strike can generate more light than other lightning strikes

Also, the fact that the scene that instantly comes after it showing the lightning strikes are causing the changes on the environment´s color proves my point
and no, you can look here Even though lightning strikes, the colors still do not change and the colors change after the 12 o'clock sound. In any case, no lightning sound can be heard in that scene. If you claim that there is a violent lightning, why can't even its sound be heard and lightning strikes normally, as in the entire scene.

Last edited:
In the book, Caleb mentions that nothing that Black Hat "creates" is really creation itself, but rather it is all extensions of himself, or of some soul that he transforms.
Can you send this mentioned page? Maybe it will be suitable for future revisions.

Alright there was a lot of stuff going on in this thread so I will put everything into categories so on lookers can see (I will try to keep this updated). This is a summary of the opinions found on this thread thus far (if anything needs to be put into another category just say the word).

magic, weapon creation, curse manipulation, at least trillions of years old, Attack Reflection, (mind manipulation, telepathy, empathic manipulation, morality manipulation, madness manipulation (type 2 and 3), hair manipulation, organic manipulation, disease manipulation) all non-combat applicable, light manipulation, dimensional travel, spatial manipulation, time travel, additional limbs, enhanced senses, likely resistance to holy manipulation, maddness manip, Plant manip? (people were confused on context and when context was provided a single person agreed), space survival

existence erasure, Death Manipulation, super natural will power, acusality (type 1), Rage boost (referred to as Angry power), fear manipulation, paralysis Inducement

Conceptual Manipulation, Abstract Existence, possession, Void Manipulation, Avatar Creation, Hive Mind, Intangibility, Incorporeality, matter manipulation, deconstruction, time manip (currently has this ability but the new evidence was not accepted), Plot Manipulation,

Back