• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black hat revision ( villainous)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, this is my first revision crt and I've been planning to open it for a long time. opening this revisionbecause there are so many things missing from black hat's profile and I want you to know that it will not be last CRT I open for black hat.
You can also translate the Spanish links I post on the CreepyCharly blog on Google Translate.

At least trillions of years old and older than creation
( he is confirmed to be older than anyone who appears on the show, which means he is older than anti pops and pops who were born with creation. Every 14 billion years anti pops and pops have a fight, and for each fight Earl gets a new tattoo. Earl's entire body was shown to be completely covered with tattoos )

HAX

İntangibility, avatar creation
(He creates one of his past forms, El Charro, in an abstract shadow form instead of his physical form and has him attack the town every night. the beings she created are actually an extension of herself)

Astral projection ( In the verse, shadows are introduced as souls; after Penumbra signs the agreement to sell her soul to Black Hat, Penumbra shadow passes to Black Hat. Black Hat is shown following Victor and Valentino in space with his own shadow )

Hive mind ( typ 1; his consciousness exists in more than one table at the same time )

İnvulnerability ( In verse, dark entity are that are invulnerable except for divine energy.
black hat is resistant even to divine energy )

Underground mobility, acrobatics, passive attack reflection ( a copy of himself moves acrobatically, swimming through the earth as if swimming in the sea, and his body reflects incoming attacks )

telepathy, paper manipulation, corruption (typ 2), empathic manipulation, morality manipulation, madness manipulation (type 2 and 3), hair manipulation, biological manipulation, disease manipulation, soul manipulation ( Black Hat's comments include any physical, mental or emotional injuries they may cause to viewers. prolonged exposition to this can lead to loss of sanity, soul, hair, nails, welti, itching, heavy smot, stomachache, headache, infectious mononucleosis, inflamed tomili, gases, nausua, need to go to the bathroom, arthritis and swollen eyes, spasms, laughing attacks, urgency to use hats, viilanousness, extreme evil, tang or sharper teeth, hyperactivity among others. turns a paper person into a malevolent personality.
Even alesa rackham, one of the members of the blackened authors who worked for him, he was exposed to many of these characteristics the moment he heard her voices )

Possession ( this is one of her old techniques. take possession of aldo maldona's body to build and manage the organization. take possession of objects. take possession by corrupting a living sun)

matter manipulation ( changed the color of the wall and clock )

Plant Manipulation ( turns a flower black)

Light manipulation ( emits reddish light from its eyes )

Pocket reality manipulation ( transforming itself into a dark dimension through transformation and corruption)

Dimensional travel ( can travel to different universes in many ways, such as opening portals with her claws or lightning strike )

Spatial manipulation ( manipulates the fabric of reality with objects. opens a tear in the fabric of space with its claws. he created an endless corridor inside his mansion)

Supernatural willpower, deconstruction ( In the sequel to the sculpting evil short, it is stated that Black Hat was not satisfied with ripping off her own face, shattered an entire statue into millions of pieces )

Time travel ( can open intertemporal portals )

Time manipulation ( As the creator of the book, he also created the time in the book )

Restoration ( Fixes the broken vase )

Incorporeality, abstract existence ( typ 1; Black Hat is all the evil that exists in the universe, and it is implied that it exists purely as an abstraction rather than as its embodiment. It is the perfect and absolute darkness in the universe, total darkness, it exists as infinite darkness, and its infinite dark existence is felt even when it is contained in a concrete form. The humanoid form we see on the show is the body of Aldo Maldona, which she possessed to personally manage the organization. Basically, before possessing a body, its incorporeality was confirmed by stating it as a non-existent being; a being that exists only in absolute darkness and the total destruction of order )

Passive corruption (typ 1), conceptual manipulation (typ 2) (black hat's existence as the concept of evil has corrupted he entire island of hat. His heartlessness caused him to kill by rotting a flower that corrupts people's morals )

Magic, homing attack, weapon creation, curse manipulation ( as the creator of the book, also created the magic in the book. personally responsible for the magic in the organization and can curse objects. he created the magisword )

Plot manipulation ( tape he curses is a the universe and he changes reality like a simple horror movie )

Death manipulation ( those who don't work for black hat die.
those who see black hat's eye die, and Black Hat can even use it as an attack )

Breat attack ( states that he killed subordinate by vomiting )

Additional limbs ( shown here )

Space survival ( exist freely in space )

Acausality ( typ 1; erases aku from existence as if he never existed, but itself and cambot are unaffected by this event)

Enhanced senses, extrasensory perception ( he may notice demencia waving at him from the space station to earth, can see and catch flug and demencia even while sitting in his room. can feel pain and suffering around her. It is even stated that the concepts of pain and suffering are black hat's food. )

Purification ( saves demencia from the possesion effect of mascara makabra )

Causality manipulation, existence erasure, void manipulation, body puppetry, pain manipulation, durability negation ( He erased aku from history as if it never existed. It folds Dr.flug into nothingness and brings him back, removing his physical pain and making him bow down before him. )

Fear manipulation, paralysis Inducement, sleep lnducement ( It strikes fear someone watching the weeweenies show and immobilizes their body completely. towards the end, it caused her to lose consciousness and fall asleep. )

Conceptual manipulation ( typ 3; It is the source of the existence of ghost types, whose abilities increase depending on the strength of emotions, which are physical manifestations of intense positive emotions such as love, feeling of protection, affection and which become stronger as the emotion grows stronger )

Passive dream manipulation ( Its presence in the universe affects people's dreams )

RESİSTANCE

Likely Holy manipulation
(Black Hat states that divine energy is simple and insignificant, and only dark beings lower than herself, such as Aku, will be affected. in continuation even provides magical weapons that can counter divine energy)

Likely mind manipulation ( unaffected by Cthulhu's hypnosis eyes )

ONLY ADMİNİSTRATORS

agree
: @DarkDragonMedeus ( invulnerability neutral ) @FinePoint
@ActuallySpaceMan42 ( abstract existence neutral and disagree existence erasure/causality manipulation, void manipulation )

disagree:

neutral:

Last edited:
No, all we know is that no one has survived after seeing his eye. This could simply be because Black Hat kills them, and his eye being a skull on top of that isn't enough to equate death manipulation
I guess I agree because it seems vague.

He acknowledged it by saying he was surprised the series has its own fandom. Not that he checks every single thing on the fandom and that makes it official. Also, if this fandom wiki is actually being used as a source for feats on other profiles in the verse, then that's not allowed and that should be fixed immediately.
He is just surprised that there is a special place for him in the fandom. and that's not the point.
Also, I'm not using the fandom as a direct source, I'm just giving further supporting evidence of what I'm talking about.
Black Hat reduces to nothingness dr.flug by folding it and then does the opposite to turn it into existence, you ignore this and just call it teleportation. The fandom script also explains and supports that this is actually the ability to reduce to void.

Also, how can fandom script not be used?
bray wyatt(WWE) fandom script has the ability of soul manipulation.
It even has a high complex multiversal with the speed force script narration. Etc.

That's still not evidence he's the source, just that he causes them to become more active. Also having the ability to turn people into ghosts, doesn't mean you are the source of all ghosts.
Ok.
Again, that's still just him using his ability to turn people into ghosts, not confirming he's the source
There is really a misunderstanding here.
The point is not that Black Hat is the source of all the ghosts in the world, the point is that Black Hat is the source of the poltergeist genre. And Black Hat's transformation of Mother Poltergeist, who is already a normal person, or poltergeist kind into a ghost is already enough for his conceptual manipulation typ 3. Just turning normal people into abstract existence should be enough for him to have it.

He is just surprised that there is a special place for him in the fandom. and that's not the point.
Also, I'm not using the fandom as a direct source, I'm just giving further supporting evidence of what I'm talking about.
Black Hat reduces to nothingness dr.flug by folding it and then does the opposite to turn it into existence, you ignore this and just call it teleportation. The fandom script also explains and supports that this is actually the ability to reduce to void.

Also, how can fandom script not be used?
bray wyatt(WWE) fandom script has the ability of soul manipulation.
This is an official article, not a wiki made by fans.
Again, it is not close to being equivalent to a wiki made by fans, who come up with their own interpretation with no official fact-checking from the writers.
There is really a misunderstanding here. The point is not that Black Hat is the source of all the ghosts in the world, the point is that Black Hat is the source of the poltergeist genre. And Black Hat's transformation of Mother Poltergeist, who is already a normal person, or poltergeist kind into a ghost is already enough for his conceptual manipulation typ 3. Just turning normal people into abstract existence should be enough for him to have it.
It would be transmutation, which is the ability to alter the form of being and change them into something else.

"Diego has acknowledged this wiki page."
"When I realized I have my very own page on the #Villainous Wiki"

Yeah nothing here says its canon, just that he knows that it exists. Not even the page you mention, just the page about himself.
You're just exaggerating this.

It is enough for Diego to even consider this fandom, and as shown on the Verse page, this is the official fandom and people can get more information about Verse from there.

??? You can't say that when BH's page is completely different and doesn't reference this fandom
Only the script of the episode is a textual version of what happened scens, and in vsbattle is used in such scripts to support the scene.

We see time pass between this photo and the red eclipse. So her transformation happen much later than the red eclipse. So in the main source you provided to prove that he created this poltergeist does not back up your claim.
Not really, The only thing you have proven here is that Mother Poltergeist is not a ghost by force, she is a ghost willingly. It shows that Mother Poltergeist agreed with Black Hat to become a ghost. It was already shown in the orientation videos that Mother Poltergeist was a member of BHO.

This is an official article, not a wiki made by fans.
Again, it is not close to being equivalent to a wiki made by fans, who come up with their own interpretation with no official fact-checking from the writers.
there's no difference, it's the same as an official fandom. are ordinary fandoms on their own page profiles. villainous screenwriter diego has already accepted the fandom and has been shown to be taken into consideration.
and I still don't know what you are denying in the scene, it folds the flug and drags it into extinction and then transforms it into existence with the reverse of this effect.

It would be transmutation, which is the ability to alter the form of being and change them into something else
It gives people a different state of existence, you can understand from here:
poltergeist ghosts are one of the types of ghosts found in the world and poltergeist ghosts are physical manifestations of intense positive emotions such as love, protection and compassion
It can still be treated as conceptual manipulation.

You're just exaggerating this.

It is enough for Diego to even consider this fandom, and as shown on the Verse page, this is the official fandom and people can get more information about Verse from there.
1. Fan run site
2. "It is enough for Diego to even consider this fandom" Not in the slightest, he just said oh hey I have a page. This isn't him signing off on every page created.
Not really, The only thing you have proven here is that Mother Poltergeist is not a ghost by force, she is a ghost willingly. It shows that Mother Poltergeist agreed with Black Hat to become a ghost. It was already shown in the orientation videos that Mother Poltergeist was a member of BHO.
I have given evidence that shows that she did not become a poltergeist during the red eclipse. So there was no BH to cause the change like you said. We don't know when she became a member of the BHO. So please give me direct evidence that BH is the person who entirely changed her into the poltergeist because the source you gave did not do so and goes against the fact it happened during the red eclipse like you mentioned.

there's no difference, it's the same as an official fandom. are ordinary fandoms on their own page profiles. villainous screenwriter diego has already accepted the fandom and has been shown to be taken into consideration. and I still don't know what you are denying in the scene, it folds the flug and drags it into extinction and then transforms it into existence with the reverse of this effect.
There is a massive difference. And he hasn't accepted anything, he acknowledged it's existence. I can be the author of a story and mention a Fan-fiction side-story, and that doesn't make it cannon. It's teleportation.
It gives people a different state of existence, you can understand from here:

It can still be treated as conceptual manipulation.
I think it's just transmutation.

1. Fan run site
2. "It is enough for Diego to even consider this fandom" Not in the slightest, he just said oh hey I have a page. This isn't him signing off on every page created.
Literally villainous wiki administrators state that the fandom is official and aceptable because they are in contact with the producers. They chat in the comments as if they know each other, the script is not something fans added.

I have given evidence that shows that she did not become a poltergeist during the red eclipse. So there was no BH to cause the change like you said. We don't know when she became a member of the BHO. So please give me direct evidence that BH is the person who entirely changed her into the poltergeist because the source you gave did not do so and goes against the fact it happened during the red eclipse like you mentioned.
I guess you didn't understand me, I already shared the photos in a single section, you just separated them one by one and this is meaningless because it is stated that ghosts come with the red eclipse. and Black Hat already appears with the red eclipse in these photos, as we know, the mother is a BHO member and her agreement with Black Hat is unknown, but When her husband dies, she seems to be waiting to turn into a ghost herself, which means she sold her soul to Black Hat and became a ghost in return.

There is a massive difference. And he hasn't accepted anything, he acknowledged it's existence. I can be the author of a story and mention a Fan-fiction side-story, and that doesn't make it cannon. It's teleportation.
Fandom administrators stated that they are already accepting the wiki because they know the scriptwriter. They even joke with each other in the comments.
However, if you still do not agree and reject what is scan, I will add you as disagree on this issue.

I think it's just transmutation.
So, do you think of this as a conceptual transformation?

Literally villainous wiki administrators state that the fandom is official and aceptable because they are in contact with the producers. They chat in the comments as if they know each other, the script is not something fans added.
"contact with the producers" this is entirely new evidence that you haven't mentioned. Because all that you gave was a person saying that they have a page and nothing else.
I guess you didn't understand me, I already shared the photos in a single section, you just separated them one by one and this is meaningless because it is stated that ghosts come with the red eclipse. and Black Hat already appears with the red eclipse in these photos, as we know, the mother is a BHO member and her agreement with Black Hat is unknown, but When her husband dies, she seems to be waiting to turn into a ghost herself, which means she sold her soul to Black Hat and became a ghost in return.
I guess you didn't understand me, please show me direct evidence of exactly what you are saying. The pictures did not provide evidence that backs up what you say. Please show proof she made a deal with BH before she turned into a ghost and the evidence that it was him directly that turned her into the ghost. Because thus far you have shown evidence that goes directly against what you say.

"contact with the producers" this is entirely new evidence that you haven't mentioned. Because all that you gave was a person saying that they have a page and nothing else.
Well, if we no longer take the official fandoms seriously, which are added as information on the profile, nevermind.
I guess you didn't understand me, please show me direct evidence of exactly what you are saying. The pictures did not provide evidence that backs up what you say. Please show proof she made a deal with BH before she turned into a ghost and the evidence that it was him directly that turned her into the ghost. Because thus far you have shown evidence that goes directly against what you say.
likewise You are the one expressing something similar with these pictures but This is your speculation. Just because Mother Poltergeist turns into a ghost at the end of the pictures does not mean that Black Hat did not transform her. There may have been an agreement or curse process thing.

I don't know what you don't understand about the evidence I gave you.
It is stated that a red eclipse increases ghosts and in the story of Mother Poltergeist, the existence of the red eclipse was shown, which shows that the person who turned Mother Poltergeist into a ghost was Black Hat. It's that simple.

Last edited:
Well, if we no longer take the official fandoms seriously, which are added as information on the profile, nevermind.
You stated evidence and when I asked you to prove it you completely deflected into this.
You are the one who expresses something similar with these pictures, but this is more of a speculation. Just because Mother Poltergeist turns into a ghost at the end of the pictures does not mean that Black Hat did not transform her. There may have been an agreement or curse process thing.

I don't know what you don't understand about the evidence I gave you.
It is stated that a red eclipse increases ghosts and in the story of Mother Poltergeist, the existence of the red eclipse was shown, which shows that the person who turned Mother Poltergeist into a ghost was Black Hat. It's that simple.
"You are the one who expresses something similar with these pictures, but this is more of a speculation. Just because Mother Poltergeist turns into a ghost at the end of the pictures does not mean that Black Hat did not transform her. "

Key word, speculation. Then a double negative. Please give me proof that she made a deal with BH before turning into a ghost. Give me direct evidence of what you are saying.

Except for the fact the red eclipse was show to not be present during the transformation and blatantly so. Which is the reason I called you out on your sources directly going against what you claim.

Please I want to understand what you are saying but thus far when I have asked evidence in several points in this thread on different abilities you have given me nothing. Please give me direct evidence that states what you are claiming.

Last edited:
Key word, speculation. Then a double negative. Please give me proof that she made a deal with BH before turning into a ghost. Give me direct evidence of what you are saying
I just responded in kind to your uncertain assumption.

Except for the fact the red eclipse was show to not be present during the transformation and blatantly so. Which is the reason I called you out on your sources directly going against what you claim.
Since the transformation takes place inside the house, it is normal that we do not see the presence of the red eclipse.
it is known that the reason for the increase in ghosts in nature is the red eclipse and It is shown that a person turned into a ghost in the orphanage where the red eclipse previously occurred. It's ridiculous that you have to go into so much detail because only a summary is shown with pictures.

Please I want to understand what you are saying but thus far when I have asked evidence in several points in this thread on different abilities you have given me nothing. Please give me direct evidence that states what you are claiming.
I don't understand why you're dragging thist hread out, I'm just saying that this assumption you made to refute the argument is wrong.

Yeah, while wikies can be used to source the quotes they may be sourcing from the official stuff in question, as well as for general searching purposes, the explanations they give beyond that aren't particularly usable for indexing purposes as they are basically fan explanations that at best summarize information but can't be used to nitpick word for word by nature, as such content isn't official and by extension isn't part of the setting nor the author.
Many authors often look at a wiki to get a reminder of the pace a plot is going, but aren't directly citing it themselves usually, nor do they claim that a wiki is fully official and thus all content mentioned is factually accurate to the verse in question.

In any case, this has been going for quite a while, may I suggest to make a new thread on what's remaining?

Since the transformation takes place inside the house, it is normal that we do not see the presence of the red eclipse.
it is known that the reason for the increase in ghosts in nature is the red eclipse and It is shown that a person turned into a ghost in the orphanage where the red eclipse previously occurred. It's ridiculous that you have to go into so much detail because only a summary is shown with pictures.

I don't understand why you're dragging thist hread out, I'm just saying that this assumption you made to refute the argument is wrong.
I don't understand why you keep going with no evidence that actually supports what you say.

Here is the house not even built during the events you are describing. This shot is filled with red light. Here is the house completely built with no red light with her outside as a human, it being shown time has passed. Here is it all together with no red light in a finished house. It did not take place at the red eclipse. Like I said before your main source contradict your main story. So please provide evidence for what you are saying.

And if you want to show proof that an eclipse has a lasting impact on a location, please prove as such with evidence
In any case, this has been going for quite a while, may I suggest to make a new thread on what's remaining?
Probably a good call

I don't understand why you keep going with no evidence that actually supports what you say.

Here is the house not even built during the events you are describing. This shot is filled with red light. Here is the house completely built with no red light with her outside as a human, it being shown time has passed. Here is it all together with no red light in a finished house. It did not take place at the red eclipse. Like I said before your main source contradict your main story. So please provide evidence for what you are saying.

And if you want to show proof that an eclipse has a lasting impact on a location, please prove as such with evidence
I have already explained these, there is no contradiction or mistake.
All you have proven here is that black hat transforms her after the house construction and the death of her husband.
In the series season 1 episode 2, it is shown that he is already watching over this house and can notice the troubles of its inhabitants. What you don't understand is that the issue has nothing to do with time.
Also, the red eclipse aura cannot be seen as it transforms inside the house, and it is not necessary for the black hat to always appear with the red eclipse aura.

I think l can apply all of them to the profile with the approval of all 3 admins, so there is no need to prolong the discussion about this anymore. Thanks for your comments and ideas about CRT so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back