• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
If I'm understanding correctly, why are we even arguing BFR when the only time she used it was against an already depowered opponent after a fight.

Oh I didnt know BFR required a depowered opponent to work.

He was depowered due to the effects of their attack. Theres nothing to say that BFR wouldnt still work on Tirek EVEN if he remained at full power especially since his own attack against them was completely nulled by their attack against it.

Prove BFR wouldnt work on Mario

If I'm understanding correctly, why are we even arguing BFR when the only time she used it was against an already depowered opponent after a fight.
Well because it one shot him, then BFRed him.

I never said it wouldn't work. I said she wouldn't use it. Figure out context.

Why wouldnt she try to use BFR against an opponent stronger than her? Thats usually a good reason to think to use BFR, get rid of someone you cant directly overpower.

Mario for reasons above, literally. He has better and more weapons and far more skills and combat experience.

Numbersguy said:
Mario for reasons above, literally. He has better and more weapons and far more skills and combat experience.

He's gonna have a hard time reaching her when she's up in the stratosphere. It wouldnt take long for her to figure out his range and stay outside it and blast at him with spells.

Correct me if I'm wrong. She gained Rainbow Power after already having Tirek at her throat. Meaning there was already a fight prior where she did a lot of other things.

Correct me if I'm wrong. She gained Rainbow Power after already having Tirek at her throat. Meaning there was already a fight prior where she did a lot of other things.
BFR wasnt really an option since she had to get the magic back from him.

Does it even matter at this point? BFR seems to be her only saving grace here, while Mario could hax her to death and one-shot her casually, even if BFR works, Mario is still more likely to be the winner.

Tirek wasnt depowered, he was immensely stronger than when he fought Twilight due to absorbing the Alicorn magic

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Does it even matter at this point? BFR seems to be her only saving grace here, while Mario could hax her to death and one-shot her casually, even if BFR works, Mario is still more likely to be the winner.

how does he one shot her?

Im still trying to understna just how big their gap is in AP.

how does he one shot her?

Im still trying to understna just how big their gap is in AP.

Mario's AP: 2.35e35 tons of TNT. Twilight isn't close

AquaWaifu said:
Whats Twiight's output? dont just state Mario's and show nothing on Twilight's side.
No exact number, we just know she's comparable-ish to Tirek, whose stronger than the combined might of three Alicorns. So, somewhat above baseline but not by a huge margin.

Voting for Twilight. The Elements can beat reality warping and hax on par with Discord. That being said pretty sure the Elements have powerful anti-hax. Therefore: So long intangibility.

Right, forgot about that. So the combined might of three Alicorns and Discord, whose stronger than Celestia and Luna combined. Still not that high above High 4-C but pretty respectable.

Lightbuster30 said:
Voting for Twilight. The Elements can beat reality warping and hax on par with Discord. That being said pretty sure the Elements have powerful anti-hax. Therefore: So long intangibility.
thats right couldnt Twilight use her powers to de power mario of any powerup he uses? they are all basically magical in nature if I recall

thats right couldnt Twilight use her powers to de power mario of any powerup he uses? they are all basically magical in nature if I recall

I honestly don't think it matters if it's magical or not.

Also i like how time travel was an argument for Mario when Twilight has two different methods of time travel that she can use at will

WeeklyBattles said:
Also i like how time travel was an argument for Mario when Twilight has two different methods of time travel that she can use at will

What ARE his applications of time manipulation?

it says on his profile just...time manipulation. and time travel above it an P&A

Wouldn't Twilight be SS with how fast she could move the Sun? I understand how ftl Celestial objects, but can't we assume a signifigant portion of ls instead?

She has the time travel she used in "Its About Time" that allows her to travel a few days through time, and then the more powerful spell she learned in "The Cutie Re-Mark" that allows her to travel years

Also she has an unnamed spell she can use to freeze anyone in the immediate area

Lightbuster30 said:
Wouldn't Twilight be SS with how fast she could move the Sun? I understand how ftl Celestial objects, but can't we assume a signifigant portion of ls instead?

nah.

Lightbuster30 said:
No, when celestial bodies are moved at FTL speeds we just use their GBE

@Aqua. Yeah...decided to rewatch the series from the beginning since I stopped following it in...2013. Hopefully I'll be mostly caught up by the time the movie comes out.

@Weekly. Oh yeah I forgot about that.

Back