• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs twilight sparkle

It counts. Affecting multiple dreams canonically takes more power than affecting one, with the amount of power required increasing as the number of dreams you affect increases. The MLP upgrade thread agreed affecting multiple 2-A structures counted for scaling above baseline if it took more power to so.
Oh okay then, wasn't aware that was accepted so my bad. I assume that the thousands to millions of times above baseline 2-A is still an accurate estimation of Twilight's AP, yes?

It counts. Affecting multiple dreams canonically takes more power than affecting one, with the amount of power required increasing as the number of dreams you affect increases. The MLP upgrade thread agreed affecting multiple 2-A structures counted for scaling above baseline if it took more power to so.
Mind link me the thread??

Goku can still manipulate his stats and his oppenents stats anyway, and he has Dura Neg with power null

Does the powernull, null absolutely everything? Or do you still get to keep the strength you get from your life force or UES?

Also, transformations need a serious rule revamp. According to our rules, a baseline Low 2-C can transform to be millions of times stronger and that is just fine because a new tier isn't entered, meanwhile, a baseline 10-B character wouldn't be allowed to transform if it put him at baseline 10-A; a power gap of 1.77.

Nothing against Goku transforming or anything, I just think the way transformations are treated is dumb. Either allow them completely or don't.

Does the powernull, null absolutely everything? Or do you still get to keep the strength you get from your life force or UES?

Also, transformations need a serious rule revamp. According to our rules, a baseline Low 2-C can transform to be millions of times stronger and that is just fine because a new tier isn't entered, meanwhile, a baseline 10-B character wouldn't be allowed to transform if it put him at baseline 10-A; a power gap of 1.77.

Nothing against Goku transforming or anything, I just think the way transformations are treated is dumb. Either allow them completely or don't.
I kinda agree, multipliers makes the Tiering super confusing and weird.

Back