• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. Anti hax isn't a thing. I'm not even talking about in MLP. I'm talking about in fiction. It's an NLF. (Before you bring up Kharn, Khorne and power null. W/o Khorne, he'd be overwhelmed by the people he defeated)

2. Mario resists Power Nullification and Transmutation

3. Just because you can beat one hax doesn't mean you can beat others. Because Mario doesn't have what Discord does.

No, when celestial bodies are moved at FTL speeds we just use their GBE

I know but why not assume as close to ls as possible before things get inflated?

it'll be the first 2d movie in theaters in Ameirca in....7 years.

but thats unrelated.

Most of Mario's Hxc IIRC cna't be used while flying. so if he wanted to get close to Twilight flying about he'd have to use the cape feather or the red star...and while using either he loses access to fire flower ice flower, etc. he's never been shown to use more than one powerup outside of the caps in 64.

The real cal howard said:
1. Anti hax isn't a thing.

2. Mario resists Power Nullification and Transmutation

3. Just because you can beat one hax doesn't mean you can beat others. Because Mario doesn'tv have what Discord does.
1. I know

2. When this version of mario resists discord tier reality warping then we can talk. Discord may not be the best at busting things, but his RW has shown little to no limits.

3. Just because you can beat one hax doesn't mean you can beat others. Because Mario doesn't have what Discord does.
Well, the Elements of Harmony actually did overpower and revert all of Discords hax, so they can "overpower" reality warping on some degree...not sure if that applies to Rainbow Power or not.

Can Mario resist Empathetic and/or Morality Manipulation?

@Dark the Rainbow Power is like the EoH x 1000, it undid everything Tirek did and restored all the magic he stole over the entire continent while he was in posession of Discord's power and the magic of four alicorns simultaneously

Also could intangibly be added to Twilight's profile? She phased two ponies out of solid crystal in Inspiration manifestation could we assume she can use it on herself?

Well, the Elements of Harmony actually did overpower and revert all of Discords hax, so they can "overpower" reality warping on some degree...not sure if that applies to Rainbow Power or not.

Can Mario resist Empathetic and/or Morality Manipulation?

Rainbow Power is just a stronger version of the EoH. That shouldn't even need to be stated.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Oh yeah I forgot the elements somewhat disturbing ability to turn people good like Luna.
Well, Luna wasn't really evil in the first place, Nightmare was. It's explained a little bit in Legends of Magic #1, which is canon. TL;DR Nightmare is an entity from an alternate universe, which she consumed all the light and joy from and travels the multiverse in search of other worlds to do the same in.

But in "Keep Calm and Flutter On", Twilight mentions she has a spell that makes bad guys good guys. Mario isn't bad, but it should make him less violent and willing to kill.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
He can still mess with physics/time/minds/power null/etc and all other abilities. Like the sockpuppet dimension and the time he made everything the opposite.
Didn't Discord imply he has access to Bill's dimension in the card game? Or is that not cannon?

Because Discord has so much more than just reality warping...

I'm aware. But according to the profile, she reversed the effects of his realitywarping. Not everything else. And Discord isn't in this fight.

Also, what are Discord's best feats of warping?

Js250476 said:
Also could intangibly be added to Twilight's profile? She phased two ponies out of solid crystal in Inspiration manifestation could we assume she can use it on herself?

maybe?

Which was? And how does that apply to the fight? Mario beats her through overwhelming AP, versatility, skill/experience. Not through lasting effects that require reversal (other than transmutation, but she's be transmuted and non-sentient by that point)

Because Discord has so much more than just reality warping...

I'm aware. But according to the profile, she reversed the effects of his realitywarping. Not everything else. And Discord isn't in this fight.

Also, what are Discord's best feats of warping?

Reversing the laws of the dimension he was in to turn everything opposite to mess with Fluttershy. Interdimensional portals, Can bring fiction to reality.

Which was? And how does that apply to the fight? Mario beats her through overwhelming AP, versatility, skill/experience. Not through lasting effects that require reversal (other than transmutation, but she's be transmuted and non-sentient by that point)

hows he gonna reach her?

@Cal Reality Warping, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Posession, Biological Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, and Transmutation off the top of my head, she may have reversed Spatial Manipulation as well but i'd need to check to be sure

And you havent explained how Mario is conna counter Twilight literally just freesing him in place and taking him out

I think the elements comepletly negate physical power too. Both tirek and discord had all powers nullified on contact, this included the ability to fight back.

@WB. Does she freeze via TK or timestop? If it's the former, by overpowering. And he's she alluded to it or did it?

@AW. Via catching up to someone who doesn't range spam. She's not starting off from all the way there.

Not sure if me and Weekly are thinking of the same thing, but she can also freeze individual targets in place, such as in "Castle Mane-ia".

Back