• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plumbing Minigames can work in video games, like in my sims.

why do I spend my free time playing my sims? I have significantly better things to do.</>

And Mario has had plenty of opportunity to add in plumbing mini games, like in Mario party.

I feel like no one brought up Twilight's telekinesis which could dealt with Mario in some manners.

wait what the hells stiopping Twilight from BFR....she has that.

also she can summon a giant alicorn spirit.

Im not voting in favor of Twilight as Im the OP here but I feel as if no one is even taking time to read and analyze both characters pages. They arent even brought up it makes me suspcious.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
What is stopping Mario from Time Traveling and killing her in the past, or transmutating her into a coin?
Mario's range is crap compared to Twilights and she could easily telekinesis the cion fireballs out of her way?

LIke This version of Twilight has country level of range and thousnads of kilometers in range compared to at max tens of meters. No one seems to be aware of this range avantage and just agreed with the first post voting Mario thru "reasons above"

Im fine with Mario winning, but I at least want some actual discussion.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
And composite Mario has super mario galaxy feats.
your point?

I've read his profile, those feats dont really change anything that hasnt already been stated.

So, yeah, BFR could work, but Mario could still one-shot her with his AP advantage, time travel and kill her in the past, transmutate her, follow her flying with his cape, go invisible and intangible, duplicate himself, etc. So, I'm still going with him.

Twilight can from my viewpoint easily stay out of mario's range and via her genius level intellect summarize what his max range is even with powerups and use her VASTLY higher range to play keep away... now yes he DOES have flight via cape and stuff to reach her up close BUT he loses those through damage and while he is Large Star+ compared to Large Star its not that much higher really so its not like her attacks would be noselled by Mario.

He does resist A LOT of her stuff, but its still just resistance, they WILL have effects on him. its just not completely effective on him.

given mario projectiles all bounc and stuff genereally that should make them easily movable via Twilight's own telekinesis. this making direct attacks from Mario diffiicult.

AquaWaifu said:
while he is Large Star+ compared to Large Star its not that much higher really so its not like her attacks would be noselled by Mario.
The low to high end gap of Large Star Level is 1530x.

@Paulo

Considering Twilight with ALL the ALicorn magic roughly equaled Tirek and then Rainbow Power utterly compltely stomped the shit out of him. I'd say she far above baseline High 4-C in that form. even if we assume All Alicorn Magic Twilighht was Baseline..

Tirek post mane 6 is already Large Star, then he took Discord....THEN he took Twilight's magic and held ALL magic in equestria basically and then got utterly oneshot by Rainbow Power.

I'd argue the gap between Twilight and Mario is not as big as you think.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Then, shouldn't she be Large Star Level+?
I dont know actuallly...it might be reasonable to bring it up in a CRT.

Im honestly a bit confused what makes Mario + level

Noahkaismith said:
Regardless, I vote Mario. With his vast experience compared to Twilight's, and intangibility, OHKO, and time stop, I can't see Twilight winning.
her massive range? the fact that she can easily stay out of his range with her thousands of kilometers reach with magic.

again IF Mario can keep himself close then yeah he has the advantage but since his only way to get in close to a flying oppoent like her is thru powerups that go away upon taking damage (which is harder to get past due to again twilight's massive range. he'd have to constantly dodge barrages of magic spells to not lose his cape and thus his ability to reach Twiilight who would realize to stay up several hundred meters in the air away from him.

This all stands on if Mario CAN keep himself close to Twilight and not let her distance herself from him. N

Need I remind she ALSO has country range TELEPORTATION

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Composite Mario has the P tanooki suit that gives him ridiculous mobility.

Its still not on the same level of teleportation combined with flight.

Genius level intellect doesn't mean master fighter. Nor does it mean a master tactician. Pretty sure with equal stats and the same techniques, Goku would still beat the heck out of Bulma, for example. She's not gonna deduce anything in this. She's not gonna figure out his limited range, and iirc, she hasn't even abused said range in combat. Plus, it's not gonna stop Vanish Cap + any flying powerup. And if and when he closes that range, she's screwed.

The AP gap is sizable. You're still comparing her to someone who's a few steps away from Solar System, and she's not near halfway.

Mario getting his powerups lost after one hit is pure, unadulterated game mechanics, especially considering that's not the case for the 3-D games.

About BFR'ing to the moon. How does that work? Like, is there anything stopping him from jumping back?

Back