• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs twilight sparkle

So uh, reading this didn't really help much. Wasn't there supposed to be something about them scaling ludicrously above baseline? Or does that come from a separate scaling chain?
Basically this. If Twilight can't resist stamina reduction and power null she gets passively stomped
So I just realized while reading this, this doesn't seem passive, or reduces stamina to zero. It says "energy consumption of all the attacking enemy cooperation groups is permanently halved" while for the activation, it says when you win an attack charge which I assume is landing a good hit.

So uh, reading this didn't really help much. Wasn't there supposed to be something about them scaling ludicrously above baseline? Or does that come from a separate scaling chain?
This is just the cosmology being 2-A and the Crack of Time being above baseline 2-A for being outside of time completely but adjoining all the infinite timelines and containing them as dots since you asked for the cosmology blog

(Which logically should be Low 1-C but the wiki claims this is somehow just above baseline 2-A but just ignore this message)

There is a massive scaling chain and some characters also scale to the Crack of Time but characters do indeed scale to the cosmology which is why they’re 2-A

scaling chain, even without it, the multiplier of super Saiyan 1 is 50x, 2 is like 10x super Saiyan 1, and the basic ssj 4 is enormously higher

It comes from a big scaling chain and a bunch of multipliers, yes
So I just realized while reading this, this doesn't seem passive, or reduces stamina to zero. It says "energy consumption of all the attacking enemy cooperation groups is permanently halved" while for the activation, it says when you win an attack charge which I assume is landing a good hit.
It's actually this ability that people are talking about. The translation is "Reduce stamina of all enemy attackers to 1" which activates at the start of the match

It comes from a big scaling chain and a bunch of multipliers, yes

It's actually this ability that people are talking about. The translation is "Reduce stamina of all enemy attackers to 1" which activates at the start of the match
Dead link for me. damn you imgur

2FGTVwq.jpeg

Well, until the Op changes the transformation Goku is using, and removes the Keyblade, still is probally a stomp for now.

Goku is already 2-A in base, via fighting Xeno Buu, and he Super Saiyian can multiply his power by a 50x in super Saiyan 1, a his Super Saiyan 2 is 2x stronger than Super Saiyan 1. And in SSJ4, he can fight both Dark Broly(Who previous to that one-shot Dark demon Towa, another 2-A) and Final Form Mira, by participated in a three-way battle with them.

And this only on the start of the series, he becomes way stronger later, but the scaling chain would be enormous to talk here.

goku starts out in base and can only use ssj and and he is now without the keyword hopefully it makes the fight fair

Last edited:
What is the min and max of the scaling chain? Like, how big is the multiplier?
Well, using quite a alot of lowballing and the currently accepted multipliers (Depending how a certain CRT goes, SSG might get a multiplier in the tens of thousands which'd amp it aswell) SFPS4LB Goku would still reach hundreds of thousands to millions of times above baseline at worst. However, this is still ignoring a lot of the previous scaling and amps so the max number is quite a lot larger

Last edited:
Well, using quite a alot of lowballing and the currently accepted multipliers (Depending how a certain CRT goes, SSG might get a multiplier in the tens of thousands which'd amp it aswell) SFPS4LB Goku would still reach hundreds of thousands to millions of times above baseline at worst. However, this is still ignoring a lot of the previous scaling and amps so the max number is quite a lot larger
Celestia and Luna scale similarly, from thousands of times baseline, to an amount equal to the United States population.

Celestia and Luna scale similarly, from thousands of times baseline, to an amount equal to the United States population.
I see. Well this is still quite a hefty lowball since I haven't brought up stuff like Super Saiyan 4 Kaioken which is likely inferior to SFPS4LB and other multipliers, plus the ongoing CRT of SSG getting a multiplier which could potentially amp the scaling chain, plus the stupidly big amps they get along the way so my previous estimate might actually be borderline downplay lol

Also the OP has changed this to UGM Base Xeno Goku so that might make things more favourable for Twilight in terms of AP

Last edited:
Goku can also use Summons to help him, don't know How Twilight can deal with 5 people who are 2-A above baseline.

Last edited:
Doesn't Twilight scale to an entire country's population worth of 2A constructs that hold smaller 2A constructs (infinite hallway and the infinite doors in the hallway) within it? I think even with multipliers, Xeno Goku would have less AP here.

Doesn't Twilight scale to an entire country's population worth of 2A constructs that hold smaller 2A constructs (infinite hallway and the infinite doors in the hallway) within it? I think even with multipliers, Xeno Goku would have less AP here.
I mean, the Tiering System FAQ says that affecting more than one infinite multiverse/2-A construct doesn't count as a greater feat of AP so I don't think so

Last edited:
What are her wincons? And what does she start with?
Is on her profile.

Is on her profile.
Hmmm...goku usually leads with a combination of Punches, IT, and ki blasts, which will target her soul/spirit and gradually damage her stamina. He can also either dodge her attacks or power null them, he has the option to also Steal her life force.

Back