• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She didn't really banish him with magic she depowered him then flew with him to Tartarus and left him there this was with the help of the other 5 it's unknown if she can do It alone

And there is supposed to be a gate so if you were trapped in there with your power you would just have to beat the guard dog who doesn't really have any feats Beyond threatening folder ponys and dePowered tirek

The real cal howard said:
actually yeah it is for most of them.

Bee Mario, Boo Mario all the powerups in 3d world and Land

Mario loses ALL of them if he takes damage.

only the caps IIRC in 64 dont get lost to damage and are on a timer.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Isn't Twilight's BFR to the moon only with EoH? Rainbow Power BFR to the Tartarus.
Rainbow Power is stated to have all other powers it does not state she lose any previous abilities.

It's not stated she has powers from the elements of harmony also the elements were useless part that was the whole point of the first the Questria girls movie by that logic The rainbow power would be useless without the other 5

actually yeah it is for most of them.

Bee Mario, Boo Mario all the powerups in 3d world and Land

Mario loses ALL of them if he takes damage.

only the caps IIRC in 64 dont get lost to damage and are on a timer.

If we go by game mechanics Mario gets P Tanooki suit.

Which is basically an "I win" button.

Still game mechanics. Unless you wanna say a Goomba makes him take damage. And you're forgetting Fire and Ice Flower, Rock Mushroom, and Red Star in Galaxy.

3-D World/Land are basically traditional Mario games. Note the lack of a health function.

Still game mechanics. Unless you wanna say a Goomba makes him take damage. And you're forgetting Fire and Ice Flower, Rock Mushroom, and Red Star in Galaxy.
3-D World/Land are basically traditional Mario games. Note the lack of a health function.
Im not saying just ONE hit but I am saying he will lose MOST powerups if he takes enough damage. Fire and Ice are time based and with both of them he cannot fly so his range is limited compared to Twilight. Red Star is also timer based and grants him flight but no extra abilities. Rock Mario you got me there but yeah he can turn into a boulder with limited mobility in term of changing course once he starts rolling....against a flying enemy with teleportation and telekinesis, not too helpful there. e

But if there is a gate to tardice in AQuestria wouldn't that mean that it is just under AQuestria? To my knowledge the rainbow powers and the elements have never shown the ability to send someone between dimensions before.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
But, even if Mario escapes, the gate leads to Equestria, and since no location was given Standard Battle Assumptions say that fight would take place in New York, can Mario get back there in less than a week?
He just needs to find the portal to the human world... which is in the big, obvious, gigantic, crystal castle in the middle of a small city.

Yeah, he'd never think to look there.

My point with the flowers is that it's contradictory to what is shown in traditional Mario, which are one hit wonders. And Twilight will have a hell of a time inflicting that damage, not even considering that it's not like Mario only has one of each.

Darkmon cns said:
@Zachary aren't there like three of those?
Pretty sure that moving at speeds relative to that of light (depending on if it's equalized to Mario's low end, Twilight Sparkle's speed, or Mario's high end) means he could easily find said portal in an hour. Let alone a week.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
He just needs to find the portal to the human world... which is in the big, obvious, gigantic, crystal castle in the middle of a small city.
Yeah, he'd never think to look there.
And what about Mario would lead him to think the portal would be there?

Yeah to US its obvious but Mario wouldnt have knowledge of the area, thats a huge assumption in his favor.

Alright then, but I still don't get why people are saying that Rainbow Power only works on Equestria, that wasn't said anywhere in the series.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Alright then, but I still don't get why people are saying that Rainbow Power only works on Equestria, that wasn't said anywhere in the series.
But if they were in New York they would have to go to another dimension to send him to Tartarus something they have never shown the ability to do if they could someone would need to add dimensional travel to the profile

If I'm understanding correctly, why are we even arguing BFR when the only time she used it was against an already depowered opponent after a fight.

If I'm understanding correctly, why are we even arguing BFR when the only time she used it was against an already depowered opponent after a fight.
That a very good question

Darkmon cns said:
@aqua because he usually goes to the castle to try to find stuff

thats Princesss Peach's ccastle thats kinda whole other scenario.

I think Mario wouldnt be so rude to just barge into a complete strangers' castle for his own purposes. and if he's coming from Tartarus, then thats not exactly a walk away from Ponyville, it aint exactly gonna be obvious the ONE way back is in a castle.

Back