• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs twilight sparkle

Scans on how it works?
Is on the profile for the Keysword, i need to sleep right now so i can't post Scan, look in the Power nullification section.

6 HYDROGEN BOMB TIPE 3 VS O 00-10012 /A 90 COUGHING BABY 89

Even back in Dark Demon Realm Mission Xeno Goku SSJ4 mere presence can affect time itself, this is Ultra God Mission Xeno Goku SFPS4LB is far stronger, he just passively crush Sparkle along with the timeline with his raw AP, along with Keysword passive Power Null which is layered at 4D potency

Is on the profile for the Keysword, i need to sleep right now so i can't post Scan, look in the Power nullification section.
So looking at the scan, it seems more as someone taking an attack that normally does more damage which looks like statistics reduction. Are there supposed to be any haxes tied to that attack?

Also can I have the scan for the "passively affecting time statement?"

So looking at the scan, it seems more as someone taking an attack that normally does more damage which looks like statistics reduction. Are there supposed to be any haxes tied to that attack?
Mechikabura and Brainwashed Chronoa used Dark Factor attack, and the sword weakened and nullified the Dark Factor, Chronoa also used Time Power hax on Trunks and the sword nullified it

Mechikabura and Brainwashed Chronoa used Dark Factor attack, and the sword weakened and nullified the Dark Factor, Chronoa also used Time Power hax on Trunks and the sword nullified it
Scans for that and statements on those attacks having such haxes?

um so like what can Sparkle do here the AP Gap is so huge Goku could power up and destroy her, if his mere presence alone isn't enough. And if Keysword is present well she's screwed with the Power Null

I had a feeling this would be a ap stomp by a long mile but I thought twilights hax can make her have a chance of some sort. would this most definite stomp be be lessened if Goku started out as base or super sayain without the keysword

The time statement seems really vague they don't even know what the effect is on the time. Or do you have a scan for that too
Yeah, keysword has at least three layers from nullifying these Energies.
Dark factor > Demon God energy > dark Ki
Reading through the page, these seem like AP rather than hax. And with Dragon Ball's habit of having hax that can be overcome with AP, I have doubts on this
also Dimensional Domain is a pretty big factor
Whats that and can I have scans?
Oh yeah Stamina to 0 Tom Foolery, seems like a stomp
Scans for how that works and its activation?

Whats that and can I have scans?

can't send scans cuz of mobile shenanigans, but DD is basically a busted stamina reducer

it passively sets the opponents stamina to 1 (or 0, cuz I can't remember which one), which effectively stuns them should they make a move (or in the case of 0, they'll be stunned instantly)

the shit also works on those with infinite stamina, as it affected the Androids

and I think someone mentioned it prevented the affected from using thought-based hax, ain't too sure about that one, so take it with a grain of salt

can't send scans cuz of mobile shenanigans, but DD is basically a busted stamina reducer

it passively sets the opponents stamina to 1 (or 0, cuz I can't remember which one), which effectively stuns them should they make a move (or in the case of 0, they'll be stunned instantly)

the shit also works on those with infinite stamina, as it affected the Androids

and I think someone mentioned it prevented the affected from using thought-based hax, ain't too sure about that one, so take it with a grain of salt
When can you get on PC/Laptop?

When can you get on PC/Laptop?
1Y5TXbU.png

2A. Neutralization Attack
If you make it an attacker when you can activate a special move, it will attack the locked-on enemy and set the power of that enemy to 1. [One time only]
2B. Technical Tactics
At the beginning of each round, the power of the enemy with the highest power is super down.

0vNmuGJ.png

1B. Aftermath of The Onslaught
When you win your attack charge impact, the rate of increase in combat power due to the power and energy consumption of all the attacking enemy cooperation groups is permanently halved. [every time]

Here.

1Y5TXbU.png

2A. Neutralization Attack
If you make it an attacker when you can activate a special move, it will attack the locked-on enemy and set the power of that enemy to 1. [One time only]
2B. Technical Tactics
At the beginning of each round, the power of the enemy with the highest power is super down.

0vNmuGJ.png

1B. Aftermath of The Onslaught
When you win your attack charge impact, the rate of increase in combat power due to the power and energy consumption of all the attacking enemy cooperation groups is permanently halved. [every time]

Here.
Uh, you're using the official translation, right? Can you show that if it is?

Seems like an AP stomp for Goku unless Twilight has some ungodly scaling chain behind her like Goku does. Also, this whole "AP > hax" in DB has been rejected already plus it's just objectively wrong

Last edited:
So I just realized while reading this, this doesn't seem passive, or reduces stamina to zero. It says "energy consumption of all the attacking enemy cooperation groups is permanently halved" while for the activation, it says when you win an attack charge which I assume is landing a good hit.

"Power Nullification: Time Power can nullify[2] the powers & abilities of comparable or weaker[37] Time Power users[37], can also nullify any attack and ability that comes towards them[40]. Its energy[8][61] passively[37] nullifies powers[37] and[37] seals away abilities[37]. The power can nullify powers & abilities via other means, either by reverting everything back to their previous state[2], or manipulate fate itself"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/T...er Nullification: Time,manipulate fate itself

This is a stomp, passive layered powernull, dimensional domain, fate manipulation with time power and keysword, stat reduction fuckery, casuality manip, and resistance to all of that as well. Time power is completely broken, also Beyond baseline 2-A BFR, should have corruption correct, cant get hit.

"Power Nullification: Time Power can nullify[2] the powers & abilities of comparable or weaker[37] Time Power users[37], can also nullify any attack and ability that comes towards them[40]. Its energy[8][61] passively[37] nullifies powers[37] and[37] seals away abilities[37]. The power can nullify powers & abilities via other means, either by reverting everything back to their previous state[2], or manipulate fate itself"
For the record, Time Power doesn't scale to the Dormant Keysword, only the Awakened one which Xeno GOku does not possess

Well, the scan is self-explanatory trought, Goku was warned about not using super Sayian 4 from the Kaioshin of time, because If he does he could do demage to Time.
Yeah but that's the issue, we don't know the scale of it or if it extends further, at least with just that scan. Currently looking through the one on that other one you sent

But regardless, what are Twilight's wincons? From what I can see, Xeno Goku has a massive AP difference and the Keysword's power null can just nullify her abilities either by coming into close range or with a Keysword Lock

can I make it so that Xeno Goku starts in base and can go up to super sayain instead and disable the keyword

can I make it so that Xeno Goku starts in base and can go up to super sayain instead and disable the keyword
i guess but goku still would one shot because he's beyond baseline 2-A, still has powernull and his statistics reduction fuckery.

Everyone keeps saying this. Can I have the cosmology blog just to be sure?

But regardless, what are Twilight's wincons? From what I can see, Xeno Goku has a massive AP difference and the Keysword's power null can just nullify her abilities either by coming into close range or with a Keysword Lock
Basically this. If Twilight can't resist stamina reduction and power null she gets passively stomped, not to mention the AP gap.

Back