• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku vs twilight sparkle

I will also point out that since Goku starts in base, he can transform into a Super Saiyan and gain a 50 times increase to his own speed. Unless Rainbow Power Twilight has access to an amp on that level, Goku could potentially blitz her if he uses SS1

I will also point out that since Goku starts in base, he can transform into a Super Saiyan and gain a 50 times increase to his own speed. Unless Rainbow Power Twilight has access to an amp on that level, Goku could potentially blitz her if he uses SS1
The Op have to speed equal ALL his transformations then.

Anyway, wheres the MLP supporters?

For the sake off making this fight more fair his transformations are speed equalized

goku has immeasurable lifting strength tp has stellar lifting strength
He need to go Super Sayian 4 to have, i mean her best wincon is using lifting Strenght on his base form to win.
Well, he can just transfom in super ss4 to get out but well...

He need to go Super Sayian 4 to have, i mean her best wincon is using lifting Strenght on his base form to win.
Well, he can just transfom in super ss4 to get out but well...
The justifications on LS for Xeno goku is kinda weird cause he's unknown until he weirdly gains immeasurable LS after going SS4 off of powerscailing to CC goku who also has unknown LS but it's weirdly separated by commas instead of different keys.

I mean, the Tiering System FAQ says that affecting more than one infinite multiverse/2-A construct doesn't count as a greater feat of AP so I don't think so
That is... very dumb, since it literally affects multiple infinite structures simultaneously, which is practically the same as a multiplier. Whatever though.

Anyway, Twilight usually will open with teleports and magic lasers for combat, and uses her crazier magic and shields more reactively to a given situation.

Her absurd levels of intelligence have allowed her to predict infinite possibilities before, but she probably can't put that to use if this becomes a oneshot situation. If she doesn't do any of that, she might try to de-escalate with friendship speeches

That is... very dumb, since it literally affects multiple infinite structures simultaneously, which is practically the same as a multiplier. Whatever though.

Anyway, Twilight usually will open with teleports and magic lasers for combat, and uses her crazier magic and shields more reactively to a given situation.

Her absurd levels of intelligence have allowed her to predict infinite possibilities before, but she probably can't put that to use if this becomes a oneshot situation. If she doesn't do any of that, she might try to de-escalate with friendship speeches
The same standards have crushed my own hopes and dreams aswell so I know how you feel

Xeno Goku can also utilize teleportation with Instant Transmission pretty well and he has resistance to magic by resisting Dark Ki and the stronger Demon God Power. A possible difference in AP could be taken care of with Xenoku's abilities like reducing his opponents power to 1 or just negating their durability entirely with his attacks.

Additionally, Xeno Goku has his summons so in the worst case scenario, he could still summon beings much stronger and haxed than him although that'd prob make it an AP and/or haxstomp

Last edited:
does Goku automatically summons his allies
brraaaaap here how he does it.

First like any other gok he would pnuch kick ki blast all that. then after that if it does not work he would transform and if THAT does not work then he calls his gang

Goku can already deal with teleporation with his own or use his AP to overcome it. He can dodge her laser attacks or counter with ki blasts or power null.

Xeno Goku first move is Ki blast, if one or two move he find out he can't put his enemy down, he going to resort to more powerful abilities such as Summon

yeah so Goku pretty much got this if TS goes for lifting he goes SSJ4 and can overpower with his LS, Dimensional Domain bringing stamina to 1, Layered Power Null, Life Force draining etc.

Voting for goku if this is not a stomp, arguable superior AP, can increase his AP, Speed and LS to the point of one shotting and blitzing via KK/SSJ transformation or igniting her durability all together. Can deal with most of her options via Ki blasts, IT and power null. I don't see how she can even win.

and that's a stomp and then-some for Goku sadly I guess I kinda overestimated twilight sparkle. thanks to all that participated in the thread

Well, you could always use the strongest character on the verse, would that make fair?
true but who's the strongest character that has a chance against ultra god mission Xeno Goku at full power or even any of his transformations tho

true but who's the strongest character that has a chance against ultra god mission Xeno Goku at full power or even any of his transformations tho
I think is this guy.

Or this dude

Suprised that mlp got upgraded to 2-A

im also suprised that so many verses got upgraded this year

Gow and ben 10 are now tier 1, mlp and sonic got 2-A, dragon ball super, gt and toei are now 2-C

I can only hope opm gets an upgrade too

Really? That's like a Thread with Goku which the Guy who restricted his transformations, and no one said nothing.
Well, you can restrict stuffs, but those matchs will turn into "unofficial matches", the result will not be added and people will just debate for fun. Those that can be restrict is possibly/like rating, abilities, optional equipment, abilities to jump tier, or equipment that have tier own tier

I mean, the Tiering System FAQ says that affecting more than one infinite multiverse/2-A construct doesn't count as a greater feat of AP so I don't think so
It counts. Affecting multiple dreams canonically takes more power than affecting one, with the amount of power required increasing as the number of dreams you affect increases. The MLP upgrade thread agreed affecting multiple 2-A structures counted for scaling above baseline if it took more power to so.

Back