• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its through TK.

She generally does range spam. and even if she didnt unless mario can straight oneshot her she'll figure out to keep her distance.

To explain what I meant the Koopalings clown car in Nsmb2 has a flashlight that can turn people to stone and when it hits Mario he is Capable of breaking free of it

Whaddya mean by that? Like, how does it work? Like most status immunity stuff, the effect just doesn't happen to the wielder.

I'm aware it's paralysis akin to Disable in the PMD games.

Darkanine said:
Are badges in his immediate arsenal though? Theirs no prep in this match.
it just says various powerups and items after fludd hammer,

kinda vague honestly. and given the HUGE amount of stuff thorughout all the Mario games...it seem abit unfocused? I'd say standard would be stuff thats appeared in more than one game or atleast had prominent use like the Fludd. a single badge from an rpg I would not call Standard equipment.

The real cal howard said:
Mario...kinda has a badge that negates that.
The Elements and their big brother instantly nullify any powers you have up to and beyond Discord class hax, so unless that badge can resist reality warping on Discord's level then it's doing jack.

Er...yeah. We treat all RPG characters like that. Why would this be different?

@WB. The stop effect.
It just seems a little odd that Mario always has all of his badges on at once, even though he doesn't know Twilight can stop him in his place. It's not really like a timestop though, more so it's like a forcefield that compresses around you and makes you unable to move...or something like that.

I can also confirm what Dark means she just fires it and all movements are frozen right there in some purple aura

@Light. What you're not understanding is that hax has scale. Discord has a lot of powers. I get that. What scale is it? Lucemon can seal higher dimensional beings. Lavos can absorb up to High 2-A. Methuselah has stupid mind hax involving concepts and decillions of years. And immunity isn't hax. Also, wow, major NLF. BB, Lavos, and Reinhard are screwed against the elements, huh.

Forcefield was probably a bad way to explain it, it's like an aura light thing like Js said, noting physical.

plus since this was brought up earlier while Mario is more experienced Twilight isn't a bad fighter herself and is also extremely intelligent so she shouldn't be outclassed in that regard

Quoting myself from earlier. Basically, she would be, given the difference.

Genius level intellect doesn't mean master fighter. Nor does it mean a master tactician. Pretty sure with equal stats and the same techniques, Goku would still beat the heck out of Bulma, for example.

Yeah, Twilight's actually a pretty capable fighter by the events of Canterlot Wedding, and has only gotten more skilled since then.

With no exaggeration, it's very little compared to Mario's massive array of adventure and fighting experience.

And you can only get so far without...well...without hands.

@Light. What you're not understanding is that hax has scale. Discord has a lot of powers. I get that. What scale is it? Lucemon can seal higher dimensional beings. Lavos can absorb up to High 2-A. Methuselah has stupid mind hax involving concepts and decillions of years. And immunity isn't hax. Also, wow, major NLF. BB, Lavos, and Reinhard are screwed against the elements, huh.
I don't judge hax based on your tier, I base on what the limits of said hax is. Discord doesn't have many high tier feats given the nature of the show, I mean we have Starswirl's "infinite worlds" statement but thats about it.

Discord has law manipulation (reversed the rules of a dimension to screw with Fluttershy), boundary manipulation (turned fiction into reality). Fairly potent things.

We don't really have anything to scale to as Discord hasn't used them on things that big. Nor has there been a need for that, so we don't don't know how potent they actually are. Hence why I don't like judging hsx bssed on that.

Hey I never said the Elements could nullify lavos or those other guys. Don't go puttin words in my mouth. Now Mario on the other hand? Different story.

Back