• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sabuko vs Sasha Waybright (Grace)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
With Marcy going on her own adventures, Sasha eventually grew worried. Her love of adventures had gotten her into messes before. It couldn't hurt to go searching for her. After all, she was the clumsiest girl she's ever known. There had to be someone watching her back. Her search brought her to a strange place that was in all honesty her type of city. A place where people beat each other up 24/7. A place called River City. And naturally, the only way of getting information was participating in these brawls. Brawls she made light work of until...

"Alright. What's with you teenagers and beating the crap out of my men?" A strange figure descended from a helicopter, jumping down and unsheathing her sword. What she witnessed was some blonde delinquent in body armor wielding two blades amongst a pile of knocked out bodies, at least fifty, belonging to that of her yakuza. Eyes narrowed as she faced down the blonde and pointed her blade at her.

"I'm looking for my friend, Marcy. And they were asking for it, if you haven't noticed. Everybody seems to be in this weird town..."

"Another 'I'm looking for someone' excuse. My patience is growing thin. You can look for your 'friend' in hell!"

The two swordswomen, with no other options left to choose from, charged at each other, engaging in combat. Another misunderstanding, another endless brawl in River City.

x3h2f24ogx781.png
180354.png

SASHA WAYBRIGHT VS SABUKO

The Heartstomper: Peppersalt43, Mariogoods, Jojo 123, LeoEpicGamee8910, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, MaidRIps, Tonygameman, Flashlight237 (8)
God's Gift To River City:
Hasebe and Mami (incon):

Hey, Marcy shouldn't get to have all the fun.

• Speed Equalized
  • SBA
  • Both are 9-A

Last edited:
Sweet

So is this is probably gonna be a mostly melee fight. You already gave me Noize's skill feat which probably apply here as well so uh, what does Sasha have against that?
While RCG characters are experienced in street smarts, Sasha has war smarts. She's been the commander of the Toad Army and The Resistance for a relatively long period of time and is a notably good strategist. She's also managed to keep pace with the likes of multiple Frobos, Darcy, and Anne, who she has matched twice. When it comes to acrobatics and athleticism, I would say Sasha is superior. She also has experience dealing with The Core's illusions, which are much more potent than Sabuko's illusory clones, which have telltale signs of whether they're fake or not. She also has a big AP advantage.

But on the other hand, Sabuko has the advantage in terms of projectiles with her elemental powers (notably fire and water), which she can easily use to play keep-away for a good while and dwindle Sasha's health as she goes. She can also regenerate just one time by a minor amount after she's seemingly killed.

While RCG characters are experienced in street smarts, Sasha has war smarts. She's been the commander of the Toad Army and The Resistance for a relatively long period of time and is a notably good strategist. She's also managed to keep pace with the likes of multiple Frobos, Darcy, and Anne, who she has matched twice. When it comes to acrobatics and athleticism, I would say Sasha is superior. She also has experience dealing with The Core's illusions, which are much more potent than Sabuko's illusory clones, which have telltale signs of whether they're fake or not. She also has a big AP advantage.

But on the other hand, Sabuko has the advantage in terms of projectiles with her elemental powers (notably fire and water), which she can easily use to play keep-away for a good while and dwindle Sasha's health as she goes. She can also regenerate just one time by a minor amount after she's seemingly killed.
Hmm... So watching Sabuko's boss fight, she seemed to use those projectiles near the end and doesn't seem to zone that much. I think I'll vote Sasha for now

I think Sasha takes this. I dunno, I'm pretty sure running the Japanese mafia (the Yakuza doesn't play around, by the way!) isn't as effective as being the commander of a literal military force. Even if the Yakuza is probably second only to Mexican drug cartels power-wise, a mafia isn't normally as effective with training people for combat as the military. Sure, they break kneecaps, but the closest thing mafias did to military tactics were using ordinary people's genitalia/a-holes for drug transport, and that's kind of a far cry from legit military training considering that a police officer could potentially figure out what's up.

Last edited:
Back