• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G-girls shoudn't be so viol-*BOOM* (Misako and Kyoko vs Alice Fuji)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired

Battle takes place in a japanese High School, both start 10 meters apart from each other
and speed is equalized. 9-A Values are assumed for Alice and Misako and Kyoko has all her Recruits and accessories sans the Tank Button

Last edited:
Okay, for what i understood Misako upscales from 0.04011 Tons and Alice from 0.00836 Tons, whit the last one seemly having a bigger upscale

In terms of skill Alice has a absurd analytical prediction and perception manipulation that i don't think Misako can trespass by pure martial arts

Misako however has a better LS, can heal herself, use smoke bombs, poison Alice and even paralyze her (Considering the whole body is paralyzed in this technique, Alice body puppetry is useless)

I would say that, whit the superior range using the Kumoito, Alice ultimately seems to have the bigger advantage, but i would like to wait for the input of the River City supporters first

In terms of skill Alice has a absurd analytical prediction and perception manipulation that i don't think Misako can trespass by pure martial arts
I dunno how potent her analysis is but, Misako's fought an entire horde of "upgraded yakuza" who could learn with every punch she threw, and she showed no signs of being tired in the slightest afterwards, or it even being a struggle for her. As for her perception manipulation, I'm not sure how fast her reactions would have to be in order to pull that off but, with the Bunny Button, she could amp her speed by 6x while also hitting her with an Ice status effect that slows her down to a crawl for a minute. I'm not sure how useful that would be though.
I would say that, whit the superior range using the Kumoito, Alice ultimately seems to have the bigger advantage, but i would like to wait for the input of the River City supporters first
Misako's very used to handling people with the range advantage and closing the gaps. Most of her fights require her to do this against projectile spammers. If she can pull this off with her accessories etc, I think she can pull off a win. Plus, with her LS, I think her threads shouldn't be a problem for her to break out of.

Alice can quite literally learn something that took a super insect assassion 30 years to master in a few weeks, and was confident she could overcome somebody who completely lol-stomped her several times if she only trained for like 2-3 days maximum, someone with the same enhanced perception ability as herself who she blitzed like 3 times casually.

Her analytical prediction is also so busted she can predict the movements of someone who has a ******* stinger attached to her spinal cord that reacts to any threat before the person even registers the threat, who can also read moves several steps ahead.

Alice can quite literally learn something that took a super insect assassion 30 years to master in a few weeks, and was confident she could overcome somebody who completely lol-stomped her several times if she only trained for like 2-3 days maximum, someone with the same enhanced perception ability as herself who she blitzed like 3 times casually.
One could argue the same for Misako since it only takes her a few seconds and at the very least a single day to learn superhuman martial arts techniques and channeling energy from her body to empower her attacks. Her skill level should be on par with the Lee Brothers, who murdered countless grunts of Skullmaggeddon's army in a single day, due to taking on Abobo, a frequent rival of theirs, in a fight, and was even trained by them. In River City, every single hour is spent fighting, punching and kicking, "everywhere (they) go, all day long", so just going outside and even going to school is spent training. She's deceptively skilled.
Her analytical prediction is also so busted she can predict the movements of someone who has a ******* stinger attached to her spinal cord that reacts to any threat before the person even registers the threat, who can also read moves several steps ahead.
Wouldn't it be a stomp then? I'm not sure if she'd be able to get in a punch if she can casually predict everything she does.

One could argue the same for Misako since it only takes her a few seconds and at the very least a single day to learn superhuman martial arts techniques and channeling energy from her body to empower her attacks. Her skill level should be on par with the Lee Brothers, who murdered countless grunts of Skullmaggeddon's army in a single day, due to taking on Abobo, a frequent rival of theirs, in a fight, and was even trained by them. In River City, every single hour is spent fighting, punching and kicking, "everywhere (they) go, all day long", so just going outside and even going to school is spent training. She's deceptively skilled.
I could also argue that this isn't enough or even generally comparable. Especially the last part; Alice is more skilled than Dinoponera who from a young age shadowed her father Paraponera, a legendary mercenary even among the Organization (who also has several super assassins). As an adolescent she could butcher fully grown soldiers with no effort, and her father Paraponera was the only person who was ever even remotely above her. As a teenager Dinoponera is massively more skilled than her mercenary father who she shadowed, and she can basically style on every trained assassin in the Organization, which is a group literally meant to reduce the entire human population of the World via killing a **** ton of people, led by a century-old loli mind-controller who orchestrated world war 2 basically.

Sasori is a fuckton more skilled than Dinoponera, and Alice is a **** ton more skilled than Sasori who is a **** ton less skilled than Suzumebachi, who Alice also is more skilled than.

I could also argue that this isn't enough or even generally comparable. Especially the last part; Alice is more skilled than Dinoponera who from a young age shadowed her father Paraponera, a legendary mercenary even among the Organization (who also has several super assassins). As an adolescent she could butcher fully grown soldiers with no effort, and her father Paraponera was the only person who was ever even remotely above her. As a teenager Dinoponera is massively more skilled than her mercenary father who she shadowed, and she can basically style on every trained assassin in the Organization, which is a group literally meant to reduce the entire human population of the World via killing a **** ton of people, led by a century-old loli mind-controller who orchestrated world war 2 basically.

Sasori is a fuckton more skilled than Dinoponera, and Alice is a **** ton more skilled than Sasori who is a **** ton less skilled than Suzumebachi, who Alice also is more skilled than.
So, she has no chance to winning this and it can be considered a stomp? She seems to blitz due to her perception manipulation and combined with her analysis, Misako wouldn't even be able to move before she's already beaten her.

So, she has no chance to winning this and it can be considered a stomp? She seems to blitz due to her perception manipulation and combined with her analysis, Misako wouldn't even be able to move before she's already beaten her.
I think it's pretty much a stomp, yes.

It seems that I revived a menace. Hmmmmmmmm...

Would throwing in Kyoko in a tagteam battle help? I-I can add those recruit abilities as well?

It doesn’t really make a difference. She just has more things to analyze and from the looks of it, she can just knock all of them down before they can even activate a recruit or resurrect each other. The battle’s over before it can even start.

Ooookay, just to be sure before we all write this off as a stomp. You guys do know that Misako and Kyoko are around 4-5 times stronger than Alice right?

Alroight, Guess im going to throw Riki through the wolf then-

Good luck, because I really don't see how she's gonna pass his High-mid regen and destroy his core before he just activates lolinvisibility and kill her with tons of AP buffs.

Or just, well, swing a single sword with his buffed AP and shoot an invisible energy arc and kill her.

Good luck, because I really don't see how she's gonna pass his High-mid regen and destroy his core before he just activates lolinvisibility and kill her with tons of AP buffs.

Or just, well, swing a single sword with his buffed AP and shoot an invisible energy arc and kill her.

Lol layered analytical prediction + instinctive reactions better than Yoon's literal anything.

Good luck, because I really don't see how she's gonna pass his High-mid regen and destroy his core before he just activates lolinvisibility

Invinsibility against the girl that can accuratly see the entire world through sound and even air movement. Lol. Lmao even and Laughing hysterically in using 9A Alice.

Slide me a good pic of your twink over Rickster.

They gave him a latex suit shiz.

Why the hell would they give him this.

I'm still pissed about it. There's no mention of it in the novel smh smh.

Back