• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is only affecting sanctuary or nafta world,
the crystal will not even be low 2-C after this revision, which kind of puts a dent on the sanctuary arguments in that thread.
And while I will like to keep these arguments out of this thread.
Nafta world is a sanctuary? It'll be Low 2C. As for Azura Sky, it's infinite and contains countless of those sanctuaries/domains, we accept if a space contains many L2C structures is infinite then it had be 2A.

I thought that we are already doing this..? Or at least use the translation by a user fluent in jp if an official translation does not exist.
there is a new rule now that MTL is allowed
Thread is only affecting sanctuary or nafta world,
all sanctuaries are scaled to nafta's world, which after this is not even low 2-C
Nafta world is a sanctuary? It'll be Low 2C. As for Azura Sky, it's infinite and contains countless of those sanctuaries/domains, we accept if a space contains many L2C structures is infinite then it had be 2A.
Correct, if those structures are low 2-C, anyway one thread at a time, I am still in the first page of that upgrade thread, what I said was based on the OP.
I plan on reading it and see how this affects it

all sanctuaries are scaled to nafta's world, which after this is not even low 2-C
Nah, nafta world will still be low 2C, it has been downgraded from 2A not that it is not even a proper timeline. Even your thread claims it. Don't forget that ppls are disagreeing and agreeing for various reasons and one of them being and most important one, is that translation is wrong, rather than OP, so I am not sure what is being accepted but getting at the worst case. L2C will still be there for single sanctuary.

Nah, nafta world will still be low 2C, it has been downgraded from 2A not that it is not even a proper timeline.
The point of this is that it is not even a proper timeline though, it has the ability to make possibilities realities.

Isn't that for just future world crystals tho? Nafta's own world, a single one should still be L2C.
this is the only thing we got for nafta's world
 As soon as the crystal sandstorm passed, the landscape changed.
 It was a strange city. Every building, every plant, every person was made of crystal.
 Even the mountains in the distance, the canopy in the distance, and the flowing rivers were made of crystal.
 I could feel tremendous magical power from each and every one of them.
it is not enough to determine a size of universe, if it said stars e.t.c., then yeah it can be inferred to be. but it was called a city

Last edited:
Seeing how the tier downgraded by this thread was based on a translation error, one has to wonder if there are more translation errors uses in the cosmology of the series.
In the statement ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり
Through the love of Naphtha, endless possibilities was able to be burst open and spread.
Take it what you will, but it doesn't seem like actual infinite to me lol. It sounds like purple prose/flowery language to me.

I already agreed with the OP but seeing that mistranslations further destroy the 2-A argument, I can’t see how this downgrade wouldn’t be accepted 💀.
Sad day for you MGF fans unfortunately.

In the statement ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり

Take it what you will, but it doesn't seem like actual infinite to me lol. It sounds like purple prose/flowery language to me.
Oh forgot 💀 her name was definitely not spelled like that. I guess it's better to ask for wiki translators. It does seems like machine translation though. (Not accusing, Just asking)

So the translation is accurate? Sure, this can be downgraded. Not arguing over an intentional mistranslation by fixxed.
Just saying his scan wasn't wrong.
"The future still hasn't determine nothing. The infinite possibilities will spread in there (future?) with Nafuta's love, people will seize (for) the better future with the hope in their heart. No need to fear, dragon knights."

It was mistranslation, and I can bet it was intentional. You have no counter-arguments for this downgrade. Move on, it's 2-B
No it is not 2-B, those possibilites are not actual timelines. that is the point of these revision. I thought your entire post we are waiting for is to prove that these are actual timelines and there are different versions of the characters existing elsewhere.
cause if that is not the point, this is not even tier 2, it is probability and casuality manipulation with a stated size of city for crystal world.
Should more staff be called to this?
Sure I do not mind, I need to wait 24hrs more anyway

No one is talking about this, barely anyone will be affected since they scale to bubble dimensionality which is 5D. Only Nafta will be effected and some other characters, but those who scale to bubble, they will still stay 5D. MG was before 2-B, so it is 2-B, 5D, 6D

No one is talking about this, barely anyone will be affected since they scale to bubble dimensionality which is 5D. Only Nafta will be effected and some other characters, but those who scale to bubble, they will still stay 5D. MG was before 2-B, so it is 2-B, 5D, 6D
I am sorry but the bubble will no longer be 5D after this revision, but tier 2

How it comes? This is not the premise of your thread. Nothing can be refuted by the fact that you don't need 2-A for this.
Change the standards and then downgrade it
Your reason for 5-D bubble is for containing multiple 2-A structures, now those structures are no longer tier 2, and the azure sky becomes low 2-C, bigger than low 2-C is still low 2-C.
So 5D bubble goes out the window

Your reason for 5-D bubble is for containing multiple 2-A structures
No it is not. Even with low 2-C, the size comparison superiority is valid and accepted by Ultima, change the standards since nothing refute this one.
now those structures are no longer tier 2, and the azure sky becomes low 2-C, bigger than low 2-C is still low 2-C.
Which does not matter, I sent the standards and even the thread link where it said you don't need 2-A for 5D

Change the standards and then nuke the rating.

Your reason for 5-D bubble is for containing multiple 2-A structures, now those structures are no longer tier 2, and the azure sky becomes low 2-C, bigger than low 2-C is still low 2-C.
There are countless realms in Azure sky I have already mentioned that Multiple times and NAFTA realm is still Low 2C. Countless 2C = 2B that's Basic Scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back