• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah?? Bruh this is about nafta the god of future it self, that control the exatcly literal future. Motivational speech is make no sense
the context is motivational "There is no single future is decided, endless possibilities spread through the love of nafta, and people hold hope in their hearts and seize a better future, Dragon Knights, don't be afraid"
Literally said "do not be afraid"
anyway it does not matter all that matters is if you can prove they are alternate realities

Bruh it releted to nafta because veneziara use possibility. And we all here talking about the possibility
Post the said scans please

@Fixxed Post... Scans... That... Possibilities... Mean... Alternate... Realities... Now... If you aren't going to bother posting scans I'm taking it as a concession.
the context is motivational "There is no single future is decided, endless possibilities spread through the love of nafta, and people hold hope in their hearts and seize a better future, Dragon Knights, don't be afraid"
Literally said "do not be afraid"
anyway it does not matter all that matters is if you can prove they are alternate realities

Post the said scans please
I already post the scan that possibility is different timeline, bruh it in the page 1, and i again and again bring that in my reply

I think it's the bubble worlds.

But my point still stands, it's not literal infinite.
It's purple prose.
ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり
Through the love of Naphtha, endless possibilities was able to be burst open and spread.
How can it bubble world, when the militia world is bubble world and the kandaquisorte or the what we talking in this is just microcosm of militia world

And bruh this word が広がり is just spread out, is not "to be burst open and spread" that is to long for just simple word. Yeah nevermind it mean the infinite possibility all at once is be burst and spread, not change the meaning at all

Hah?? Bruh this is about nafta the god of future it self, that control the exatcly literal future. Motivational speech is make no sense
Read it again. It's not saying that there are endless futures, but that the possibility of a better future is there, so it can be achieved. Or at least, that's what I got from reading it. If you have more context that says otherwise, please show it.

In other words, it's not some statement about the cosmology. Besides, infinite possibilities on its own is High 3A. You have to prove that these are actually separate universes

If I may ask, can someone give a summary of the current cosmology and what tier this changes it to should it be passed?

Read it again. It's not saying that there are endless futures, but that the possibility of a better future is there, so it can be achieved. Or at least, that's what I got from reading it. If you have more context that says otherwise, please show it.

In other words, it's not some statement about the cosmology. Besides, infinite possibilities on its own is High 3A. You have to prove that these are actually separate universes
Have you read @Tatsumi504 and @Deceived3596 arguments?

I guess I will wait for dread. Can't believe people cutting lines & translating it just because they want to downgrade the verse. It's obvious meaning would constantly change whenever you split the lines Seperately.

If I may ask, can someone give a summary of the current cosmology and what tier this changes it to should it be passed?
To my understanding, this would heavily impact or even outright remove the tier 1 ratings, so I would recommend that a new thread be made after this one to determine what changes should be made.

Bruh even official novel like god of war use that, strecth to infinite or spread out to infinite or expanding to infinite is not same as expanding infinitely. Also infinity expand and infinitely expand is two correct grammar
Like the others said, "stretching to infinity" and "expanding to infinity" are completely different things.

Plus, even this wasn't enough to get GoW to Tier 1, and you seriously expect your MG statements to qualify? Y'all need to find better ways other than whataboutism.

To my understanding, this would heavily impact or even outright remove the tier 1 ratings, so I would recommend that a new thread be made after this one to determine what changes should be made.
I do not think so, I think @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless has already clarified it that layers rating were independent of this thread, I suggest clearing it up that if this thread will be having any impact on qualitative superiority btw bubbles and layers or not.

Realms are still atleast Low 2C. They are still macrocosm of the world.

Anyway I will wait for Dread comment. She knows a actual Translators who isn't an scaler. Also has access to LN raws. Lets see what LN states.

Also cropping lines always gives different meaning. I don't know why people are taking the complete paragraph meanings instead of cropped lines.

"Anyway I will wait for Dread comment. She knows a actual Translators who isn't an scaler. Also has access to LN raws. Lets see what LN states."

And how long will that take to contact and or finish these translations?

"Anyway I will wait for Dread comment. She knows a actual Translators who isn't an scaler. Also has access to LN raws. Lets see what LN states."

She is already in contact & checking the other chapters.
is the LN still publishing??
Next volume is gonna release on May 10 lol.
if thats the case then we would have to wait ages
You don't need to wait for complete Volume translation. You can ask for specific part.

It won't be any different than what chase translated elde, if you mean with other Raws then I dunno.

It won't be any different than what chase translated elde, if you mean with other Raws then I dunno.
LN has small differences. I mean author explains things better in there but storyline is same. So better taking a look at that. Anyway I would rather consider a wiki Translators to take a look at Complete statement instead of cropped lines. Its always gives different meaning whenever you crop Japanese raws and translate it. If the Translation still comes as Chase states I don't have anything else to say.

Realms will be still be low 2C though.

Bubbles will get downgraded as per this thread but as "number of bubbles" in layer are still same, it won't affect their Qualitative superiority and 5D overall will be there, although, I insist to wait for the reply from Dread.

so, it was just a misinterpretation or mistranslation from the get go huh, another thread need to be made to clarify and sum everything up tho

their 6D vanished and 5D down back to tier 2-A/tier 2-B
tier 2-A gets down to tier high 3-A or low 2-C

I tried going through the thread that upgraded them so the the whole this will not affect tiering is wrong.
The reason for +1D is dependent on this, so if they do not lose the tier 1 rating, they get dropped from 6D to 5D.
The bubble world is currently claimed to contain countless 2-A realms based on this crystal shenanigan, so that made the bubble world low 1-C for being larger than countless 2-A realms.
If this gets passed the bubble world becomes low 2-C again.
Then we have the reason for 6D is that time flow in the silver's sea is different from the bubbles, well that is no longer a factor for separate temporal dimension,
so to say the least low 1-C goes, they become 2-A

I tried going through the thread that upgraded them so the the whole this will not affect tiering is wrong.
The reason for +1D is dependent on this, so if they do not lose the tier 1 rating, they get dropped from 6D to 5D.
The bubble world is currently claimed to contain countless 2-A realms based on this crystal shenanigan, so that made the bubble world low 1-C for being larger than countless 2-A realms.
Then we have the reason for 6D is that time flow in the silver's sea is different from the bubbles, well that is no longer a factor for separate temporal dimension,
So your saying the SS will be 5D?

How bubble will get downgraded to low 2C rather than single sanctuary? From what I am reading this thread is only affecting sanctuary and bubble tier, sanctuary will become low 2C and bubble will become 2A. 5D bubble will get downgraded.

So your saying the SS will be 5D?
Yes most likely
How bubble will get downgraded to low 2C rather than single sanctuary? From what I am reading this thread is only affecting sanctuary and bubble tier, sanctuary will become low 2C and bubble will become 2A. 5D bubble will get downgraded.
the crystal will not even be low 2-C after this revision, which kind of puts a dent on the sanctuary arguments in that thread.
And while I will like to keep these arguments out of this thread.
The azure sky becomes low 2-C, bigger than low 2-C is still low 2-C. hence the bubble remains just low 2-C
Seeing how the tier downgraded by this thread was based on a translation error, one has to wonder if there are more translation errors uses in the cosmology of the series.
Well most of the series is Machine Translated, which is not really banned, but for a series like this, we need to check closely next time.
Or make a rule that all important revision should use properly translated material

e crystal will not even be low 2-C after this revision, which kind of puts a dent on the sanctuary arguments in that thread.
And while I will like to keep these arguments out of this thread.
The azure sky becomes low 2-C, bigger than low 2-C is still low 2-C. hence the bubble remains just low 2-C
Azure sky has countless sanctuaries. Even if you low ball the hell out of it. It's still 2B. I guess you people constantly ignored Tatsumi argument can't be helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back