• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou: Anos profile fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay then avoiding derail, a summary post;

If there is L2-C structure in the verse, that there is as we default Universe to be one, venuz can Destroy it as it can Destroy all structures in Creation as long been accepted. Unless Spacetime continuum is smaller than high 3-A, venuz will scale.
I don't understand you. Why do you include the universe in "no matter how infinite" without an extra statement? This is nothing but his own assumptions and interpretations. Do not act with your own interpretations, act only with the expressions in the verse.

I don't understand you. Why do you include the universe in "no matter how infinite" without an extra statement? This is nothing but his own assumptions and interpretations. Do not act with your own interpretations, act only with the expressions in the verse.
We literally include all of cosmology in that statement, that's how venuz scales to silver sea and will continue to do that as before. There was infact a discussion rule about it.

We literally include all of cosmology in that statement, that's how venuz scales to silver sea and will continue to do that as before. There was infact a discussion rule about it.
According to what and according to what statement? Why don't you get tired of commenting on your own and look at what is written in the verse? It should be simple, man. Not hard.

It can effect time but can it effect the entire timeline (space-time continuum)? If I recall it needs to effect every point in time (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) to be considered low 2-C.

It can effect time but can it effect the entire timeline (space-time continuum)? If I recall it needs to effect every point in time (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) to be considered low 2-C.
Yes, venuz scales to all of Cosmology regardless how Infinite that is has been long accepted, I read through profile and asked makers why it's not L2-C as it's just another Infinite structure bigger than high 3-A, answer I got that they didn't thought about it.

Yes, venuz scales to all of Cosmology regardless how Infinite that is has been long accepted, I read through profile and asked makers why it's not L2-C as it's just another Infinite structure bigger than high 3-A, answer I got that they didn't thought about it.
If where scaling it to the cosmology and it can effect time then I think Low 2-C is fine.

Venuz's statement is accepted as literal. From what I've seen, it always scales to the Cosmology of the Verse. And she can affect the time.

If by default the cosmology of the universe is Low 2-C then why does Venuz not scale? Since he always scales from cosmology?

Venuz's statement is accepted as literal. From what I've seen, it always scales to the Cosmology of the Verse. And she can affect the time.

If by default the cosmology of the universe is Low 2-C then why does Venuz not scale? Since he always scales from cosmology?
Yeah, venuz statement has been long accepted to be literal, scale to cosmology and even had a discussion rule against it.

Pretty straight forward, agree.
Thanks but I hate your pfp so will put you in disagreement.
902476396381736960.gif

I'm skeptical about this. So i disagree about solid Low 2-C, however i understand why people think so so what about At least High 3-A, likely Low 2-C???

Reiner dropped CRT without informing me. 🗿

Anyway agree with this

I'm skeptical about this. So i disagree about solid Low 2-C, however i understand why people think so so what about At least High 3-A, likely Low 2-C???
There is a statement for Militia creating the world in volume 1. Venozdonor is just Destroying whatever in existence. I think it still Qualifies for solid rating.

Absolutely disagree, with this logic we'd make every "infinite power" statement Low 2-C, and we might as well make him Tier 0 given that even big cardinals are infinite sized too.

Assuming uncountable infinity is involved in this is illogical af and a massive reach.

Best I can see is "High 3-A, likely higher" but nothing else.

"infinite power"
What does infinite power have to do with this thread? Furthermore, when was something like infinite power treated here?
and we might as well make him Tier 0 given that even big cardinals are infinite sized too.
Also what you are saying is the definition of NLF wanked to the oblivion for a verse like mg.

Absolutely disagree, with this logic we'd make every "infinite power" statement Low 2-C, and we might as well make him Tier 0 given that even big cardinals are infinite sized too.

Assuming uncountable infinity is involved in this is illogical af and a massive reach.

Best I can see is "High 3-A, likely higher" but nothing else.
It's not about just infinite power statement.
There is a statement for Militia creating the world in volume 1. Venozdonor is just Destroying whatever in existence. I think it still Qualifies for solid rating.

Destroying anything in existence =/= destroying existence itself.

This is like saying that destroying anything on the planet = destroying the planet itself, which is false.
There is a statement for Militia creating the world in volume 1.
How is that relevant? I skimmed through the OP and found nothing about it anyway.

Bro, are you using the worst logic possible... Venuzdonoa is the destroyer of anything in all of existence. No matter how sturdy, how eternal, or how infinite something is, Venuzdonoa can destroy it - even Reason itself

So you are saying the Anything of All Existence =/= Destroying the existence?
This is like saying that destroying anything on the planet = destroying the planet itself, which is false.
Tf is this example and how this applies here?

You are not making sense dude WTF you mean destroying existence itself? No one said anything about that.

Also yeah dereck already posted all of existence scan i see. Planet example doesn't even suits here
How is that relevant? I skimmed through the OP and found nothing about it anyway.
Blame Reiner

Bro, are you using the worst logic possible... Venuzdonoa is the destroyer of anything in all of existence. No matter how sturdy, how eternal, or how infinite something is, Venuzdonoa can destroy it - even Reason itself

So you are saying the Anything of All Existence =/= Destroying the existence?
Yes. Because the universe still contains existence.
Tf is this example and how this applies here?
If I destroy anything in a box, does it mean I can destroy the box too? No.

Yes. Because the universe still contains existence.
The universe is part of existence in case you don't know. And the order of destruction (which is where venuzdonoa was created) came with an equal existence to the order of creation who created the universe and even more powerfull since is "Destruction" beings capable of creating and destroying the universe.
If I destroy anything in a box, does it mean I can destroy the box too? No.
You are just nitpicking the statements. Anything of all in existence means [Anything that exists, all things that exist, anything that is considered existence and even more proof that no matter how sturdy, how eternal, or how infinite something is, Venuzdonoa can destroy it - even Reason itself]

What leads you to assume that the box is not part of existence? It would make sense if it was just limited to "It can destroy anything within this universe" here it would show a limiter which does not exist in either the WN or the LN so stop nitpicking.

The universe is part of existence in case you don't know.
Anything in existence =/= Anything of existence.
And the order of destruction (which is where venuzdonoa was created) came with an equal existence to the order of creation who created the universe and even more powerfull since is "Destruction" beings capable of creating and destroying the universe.
Scans for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back