• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou: Anos profile fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm with Dereck on this one.
You mean always
:callateelosico:

Oh man, I just took a nap and we got Infinite power to goku arguement already. Anyway, it's just a false equivalence, as this is not even a "Infinite" but "no matter how infinite" which would obviously includes current biggest size in Infinite that is present in the verse with "Destroying All things in existence" like statement this is absolutely L2-C. Now please excuse me.

Assuming uncountable infinity is involved in this is illogical af and a massive reach.
We already have accepted bigger than Infinite to be uncountable Infinite long ago, ben 10 is there already, we don't need statements regarding it, it's illogical af to go with Low ball just for the sake of Low-ball when evidences are clear af, there is no such thing as bigger than Infinite while still being countable Infinite. "No matter how Infinite" already confirms that there is more than "one Infinite" that involved and it'll scale to highest interpretation in terms to size in the verse unless proven otherwise which is L2-C further supported by whatever in existence, etc. So I don't know how it's a argument.

Actually yall arguments ain't working.

We only assume the lowest ball, which infinite structure is high 3-A but since the all of existence is also included, it's not even illogical to assume it mean universe.

(Planet one is the most illogical in this context if Anos literally displayed feats outside of its scope)

We only assume the lowest ball, which infinite structure is high 3-A but since the all of existence is also included, it's not even illogical to assume it mean universe.
Well, both statements equally qualifies for solid L2-C as for current accepted cosmology, it destroyers anything no matter "how Infinite that is", this statement won't make sense if there is just countable Infinite in the verse as all of them are equal in size, so we are forced to look if there is another Infinite structure even bigger than that in the verse, and we see L2-C structure, the biggest Infinite structure present in the verse and funnily second biggest.

"Whatever in existence" is just a supportive evidence, also even in Statements like this we go with highest interpretation in the verse unless proven otherwise or there is anti feat.

Well, both statements equally qualifies for solid L2-C as for current accepted cosmology, it destroyers anything no matter "how Infinite that is", this statement won't make sense if there is just countable Infinite in the verse as all of them are equal in size, so we are forced to look if there is another Infinite structure even bigger than that in the verse, and we see L2-C structure, the biggest Infinite structure present in the verse and funnily second biggest.
Fair. I agree with your premise.
Aachintya is trolling for that thread of yours he ain't serious. So nvm him.
Goku is still the strongest character in all of fiction.

Just a simple fix;

Venuz was said to be capable of Destroying anything in existence, no matter how eternal or how Infinite that is. Venuzdonoa can cut through space and dimensions and cut objects or persons that are stopped in time, take it providence, miracle, fate means nothing against it, it reduces all logic to nothingness.

What I want to Fix here is that venuz should scale to L2-C for it's statement to be capable of Destroying anything, take it providence, fate, miracle, all will bow down to it, no matter how eternal or how Infinite that is, we take this statement literally and it's not a NLF as it has been long since it was decided that statement is literal.

Reason for it to Scale to L2-C is that our standards assumes every fiction to have atleast L2-C (Universe) structure given by default unless stated otherwise. Were we take entire L2-C structure being uncountably higher than High 3-A and so, uncountably Infinite sized structure (L2-C) already exist in mgk and so, venuz should be capable of Destroying it as venuz can destroy all infinities that exist in the verse currently. I feel like High 3-A has been chosen by someone who created the profile as Lowball but I don't think there is need to Low ball anything.

Also,
A spacetime Manipulation for him for being capable of cut through space and dimensions and cut objects or persons that are stopped in time

Here if one want to look over the scans
Here
Here
It can destroy everything in creation no matter how infinite it is and exists on a par with the order of creation. Low 2C should work I agree.

Completely agree with Space-Time Manipulation.

If Anus's sword can interact with the fundamental structures which construct a universe, such as the matter within it and its space-time continuum, and his range of destruction is infinite in scope, than the conclusion of Anus's sword being capable of destroying a universe entirely is a completely fine conclusion to have.

Styrm hyperfocusing on the semantical difference of "in vs of" doesn't address the fact "infinite" in this instance references scope, if his effective range with his sword is infinite, and his sword can interact with all those structures stated above, than he can most likely destroy that universe entirely, acting like the statement saying "in" addresses this conclusion is just wrong.

We already have accepted bigger than Infinite to be uncountable Infinite long ago, ben 10 is there already, we don't need statements regarding it, it's illogical af to go with Low ball just for the sake of Low-ball when evidences are clear af, there is no such thing as bigger than Infinite while still being countable Infinite. "No matter how Infinite" already confirms that there is more than "one Infinite" that involved and it'll scale to highest interpretation in terms to size in the verse unless proven otherwise which is L2-C further supported by whatever in existence, etc. So I don't know how it's a argument.
We never accepted this. Don't talk with your own comments, just say what DT said. It was different in damn Ben10. Since this situation is accepted in one verse, it cannot be said to be applied in other verses.

DT said that it is not enough for Low2-C to see a 3D structure as an infinitesimal point and that larger structures including an infinite 3D structure can also be 3D. In short, your statement that "there is nothing greater than infinity, this is uncountable infinite" actually contradicts mathematics.

The reason for this can be compared to the fact that the natural numbers still have the same sets and have countably infinity larger than each other.

Obviously it's okay to be Low 2-C as it scales to cosmology. But if you are trying to make Low 2-C with this logic that is a big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back