• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou: Anos profile fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a simple fix;

Venuz was said to be capable of Destroying anything in existence, no matter how eternal or how Infinite that is. Venuzdonoa can cut through space and dimensions and cut objects or persons that are stopped in time, take it providence, miracle, fate means nothing against it, it reduces all logic to nothingness.

What I want to Fix here is that venuz should scale to L2-C for it's statement to be capable of Destroying anything, take it providence, fate, miracle, all will bow down to it, no matter how eternal or how Infinite that is, we take this statement literally and it's not a NLF as it has been long since it was decided that statement is literal.

Reason for it to Scale to L2-C is that our standards assumes every fiction to have atleast L2-C (Universe) structure given by default unless stated otherwise. Were we take entire L2-C structure being uncountably higher than High 3-A and so, uncountably Infinite sized structure (L2-C) already exist in mgk and so, venuz should be capable of Destroying it as venuz can destroy all infinities that exist in the verse currently. I feel like High 3-A has been chosen by someone who created the profile as Lowball but I don't think there is need to Low ball anything.

Also,
A spacetime Manipulation for him for being capable of cut through space and dimensions and cut objects or persons that are stopped in time

Here if one want to look over the scans
Here
Here

Done...?

Agree: @Dereck03 , @LordGriffin1000 , @Lonkitt , @Phoenks , @DarkDragonMedeus, @Elizhaa , @Rendynoc0unter, @LuffyRuffy46307 , @RaveeCPN , @Ottavio_Merluzzo , @Phsccarvalho, @Fixxed, @Abstractly_a_Protagonist, @wwereymy235, @Godsatoshi23 , @EldemadeDityjon , @ImmortalDread, @Aachintya31 , @Larssx, @Vietthai96, @Verrel966, @Deceived3596, @Georredannea15, @godofice

Disagree: @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara, @StrymULTRA, @Reiner

Last edited:
Wtf is this wank? Also venuzdonoa being NLF as always.
It's your friendly neighborhood wanker.
1032831771898822708.webp

So Venuz can destroy everything, no matter how infinite, and can affect space-time, which means Venuz can destroy an infinite space-time, aka 2-A

Ehhh... I objected to Dread's H3-A downgrade because the wording here is clear, no matter how infinite a build is, venuzdonoa can cut it. But being able to cut "time" here is not like being able to destroy an entire space-time continuum. It can only cut time.

It's basically like dividing a cake or pizza into individual portions, but that doesn't mean scaling the entire cake or pizza.

Other than that, Venuzdonoa only needs to refer to space-time continuities or the universe in those terms to scale to a space-time continuum, but only "infinite structures" are mentioned here. Therefore, it would be wrong to scale the statements "infinite structures" to a "space-time continuum" without extra context or statements. It'll be like a troll but it's an NLF 🗿 🗿

In short, he only talks about "infinite structures", not a universe or a space-time continuum. That's why I don't agree. I feel it, lynching is coming... 🗿🗿:eek:

That's enough.
I don't think so. So, let's scale to Low2-C every universe whose infinite structures are destroyed but whose time continuity is unknown.

Because it's the same logic. So the expression "infinite structures" would just be H3-A. Because this infinite structure will not be Low2-C without any extra expressions and contexts, it will only be H3-A. 🗿

Other than that, I just gave the statement "cutting space and time" in the pizza example ( Btw,I agree with space-time manipulation.)

Oh well, flashback,

There is no such thing as bigger than Infinite, bigger than high 3-A is Low 2-C structure which is basically a another Infinite, every verse has L2-C structures in least by default. And venuz can destroy it's Cosmology is given, it's NLF only if it assert smth that doesn't exist in the verse. Like multiverse, etc. Size of L2-C structure can only be uncountable infinite and venuz can destroy all sizes/structures in the verse is given.

Agree to disagree, not reading allat.

Oh well, flashback,

There is no such thing as bigger than Infinite, bigger than high 3-A is Low 2-C structure which is basically a another Infinite, every verse has L2-C structures in least by default. And venuz can destroy it's Cosmology is given, it's NLF only if it assert smth that doesn't exist in the verse. Like multiverse, etc. Size of L2-C structure can only be uncountable infinite and venuz can destroy all sizes/structures in the verse is given.

Agree to disagree, not reading allat.
Here he does not refer to cosmology, only to infinite structures. Also, DT said that there may be larger 3-dimensional infinite structures than previously 3-dimensional infinite structures. This does not mean that you will have greater infinity than 3D structures. You only become greater than the infinite structure and that does not mean Low2-C.

As DT explains here, being infinitely larger than a 3D structure and containing a 3D structure or being larger than a 3D infinite structure doesn't make you 4D.

Here he does not refer to cosmology, only to infinite structures. Also, DT said that there may be larger 3-dimensional infinite structures than previously 3-dimensional infinite structures. This does not mean that you will have greater infinity than 3D structures. You only become greater than the infinite structure and that does not mean Low2-C.
No one said that. Bigger than Infinite is literally what uncountable higher than Infinite means, I thought L1-C ben 10 proved it long before. Venuz can Destroy all structures/sizes in the verse unless Spacetime continuum is smaller than high 3-A, venuz will scale to L2-C.

Also agree to disagree. You have said you parts. If you forgot to include smth just edit your post.

Yeah this is the kinda NLF Dread was right to fear. Disagree with low 2-C, Venuz is only stated to destroy something that is infinite, we shouldn't assume higher degrees of infinity by default. Space-time hax looks alright though.

No one said that. Bigger than Infinite is literally what uncountable higher than Infinite means, I thought L1-C ben 10 proved it long before.
Ben 10 being Low 1-C means that the current standards correspond directly to Low 1-C of infinite size larger than 2-A. This is because there is no baseline beyond 2-A. Also Low1-C Ben10 is a wank 🗿
Venuz can Destroy all structures/sizes in the verse unless Spacetime continuum is smaller than high 3-A, venuz will scale to L2-C.
Prove that this is a reference to "space time". But with statements, not with your own interpretations. Because what you're doing right now is just adding your own statements and comments.

The only statement mentioned is that venuzdonoa, however infinite, will destroy that structure. I don't see any reference to "universe" or "space-time".

You can't get a space-time scale without any statement. It's just a space-time hax.

Yeah this is the kinda NLF Dread was right to fear. Disagree with low 2-C, Venuz is only stated to destroy something that is infinite, we shouldn't assume higher degrees of infinity by default. Space-time hax looks alright though.
Unless higher degree of Infinite doesn't exist in the verse it's not NLF as it's clearly states no matter how Infinite that is. That said L2-C being another Infinite structure higher than High 3-A which exist in the verse.

Ben 10 being Low 1-C means that the current standards correspond directly to Low 1-C of infinite size larger than 2-A. This is because there is no baseline beyond 2-A. Also Low1-C Ben10 is a wank 🗿

Prove that this is a reference to "space time". But with statements, not with your own interpretations. Because what you're doing right now is just adding your own statements and comments.

The only statement mentioned is that venuzdonoa, however infinite, will destroy that structure. I don't see any reference to "universe" or "space-time".

You can't get a space-time scale without any statement. It's just a space-time hax.
Yeah, agree to disagree.

For the God sake. Read High 3A definition and L2-C definition. Smh.
L2-C structure is bigger than high 3-A and is another Infinite that exist in all verses by default.

For the God sake. Read High 3A definition and L2-C definition. Smh.
L2-C structure is bigger than high 3-A and is another Infinite that exist in all verses by default.
This infinity is an uncountable infinity. But DT says that structures larger than an infinite 3-dimensional structure will also be 3-dimensional. Or he says that seeing a 3-dimensional structure infinitely smaller and having it in it is not always 4D.

It's not me saying this, DT is saying it.

So if you take "however infinite" Low2-C without the extra context and statement, that would be NLF.

Last edited:
This infinity is an uncountable infinity. But DT says that structures larger than an infinite 3-dimensional structure will also be 3-dimensional. Or he says that seeing a 3-dimensional structure infinitely smaller and having it in it is not always 4D.

It's not me saying this, DT is saying it.
Yeah DT not saying it in this life. Being bigger than Infinite is L2-C, or forget all that, L2-C structure is simply a structure bigger than High 3-A that exist in mgk, so venuz solos.

And for 4th time agree to disagree. We can't convince each other.

Yeah DT not saying it in this life. Being bigger than Infinite is L2-C, or forget all that, L2-C structure is simply a structure bigger than High 3-A that exist in mgk, so venuz solos.
Then read this. DT says that being larger than an infinite 3D space will still be 3D, and making a 3D space infinitely small will still not be enough for Low2-C. Also, you can't take "no matter how infinity" as an infinity greater than H3-A.

Reiner, if you have a problem, talk to DT.

Then read this. DT says that being larger than an infinite 3D space will still be 3D, and making a 3D space infinitely small will still not be enough for Low2-C. Also, you can't take "no matter how infinity" as an infinity greater than H3-A.

Reiner, if you have a problem, talk to DT.
Sigh, I'll clear up this stuff for the last time. You can create QnA for further questions. But this thread is not for that. DT said bigger than 3D structure is not 4D, infinitely bigger than 3D structure is not 4D.

But there is difference between Infinite 3D and just 3D. The former is first Infinite structure while later is not.

For anything else, we have QnA forum.

Okay then avoiding derail, a summary post;

If there is L2-C structure in the verse, that there is as we default Universe to be one, venuz can Destroy it as it can Destroy all structures in Creation as long been accepted. Unless Spacetime continuum is smaller than high 3-A, venuz will scale.

Sigh, I'll clear up this stuff for the last time. You can create QnA for further questions. But this thread is not for that. DT said bigger than 3D structure is not 4D, infinitely bigger than 3D structure is not 4D.
The same is true for infinite 3D structures. Because H3-A and 3-A will have the same mathematical infinity. So what DT said is valid for H3-A.

If you have a greater qualitative infinity relative to 3-A, you will also be relative to H3-A. But if these contexts are not sufficient for 3-A, they are not sufficient for H3-A.

DT has already explained this, I don't understand why you still insisting. As I said, if you have a problem, talk to him.

The same is true for infinite 3D structures. Because H3-A and 3-A will have the same mathematical infinity. So what DT said is valid for H3-A.

If you have a greater qualitative infinity relative to 3-A, you will also be relative to H3-A. But if these contexts are not sufficient for 3-A, they are not sufficient for H3-A.

DT has already explained this, I don't understand why you still insisting. As I said, if you have a problem, talk to him.
Ok, bring him here, I don't need to talk to him. Agree to disagree. We are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back