• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caster Cu still has Ochd Deug Odin which rains magical firepower that approaches the level of Excalibur.

He can also use his Gate of Skye Replica to knock Mami out of the sky.

@Repp

Can it bypass the ribbons? And since ODO is just danmaku firerains,she can dodge it so easily.

Also where the source that he can replicated gate of skye?

Anyway,what the current vote now?

@Cal

Portable/MagiReco/Battle Pentagram. Bind (Which is the status inflicted by ribbon trap) blocks both movement and the activation of powers

@Rep

Mami can use High 7-A shields to block ODO

Is it omnidirectional? And would it protect him from threads appearing all around him (Which null powers) to bind him?

For reference the null has shut down the powers of Homura Akemi (magical girl), Kyoko Sakura, and witches similar to H.N. Elly

I can't say for certain, since this is the only known instance of it being used.

Cu can also create body doubles to take hits for him.

Noooo Cu my husbando..... : ( but ribbon trap gg...... I'm gonna vote for Cu cause husbando(voting for Headless Cheese in all seriousness)

Solid 8 vote for Mami!! now waiting for this match get added.

BTW Rein,why Amakasu if your user name is Reinhard!!?BLASHPEMY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back